the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- max is gr8
- Posts: 3720
- Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:44 am
- Location: In a big ball of light sent from the future
- KoolBak
- Posts: 7413
- Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:03 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The beautiful Pacific Northwest
..
And haiku loves you!
I, on the other hand, prefer the lowbrow lymerick (sp?)...
Here's to my friend Nobunaga,
Now we all know the saga.
He mingles Japs with Chinks,
adds copius drinks,
Finds a queen for the night but wakes up with a dogga.
Poor attempt but hey, whattya want fer nuthin...rubber biscuit?
I, on the other hand, prefer the lowbrow lymerick (sp?)...
Here's to my friend Nobunaga,
Now we all know the saga.
He mingles Japs with Chinks,
adds copius drinks,
Finds a queen for the night but wakes up with a dogga.
Poor attempt but hey, whattya want fer nuthin...rubber biscuit?
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."
Neil Young....Like An Inca
AND:
Neil Young....Like An Inca
AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
- johnnyrotten
- Posts: 2883
- Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:42 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Poole, England
- johnnyrotten
- Posts: 2883
- Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:42 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Poole, England
- areyouincahoots
- Posts: 1794
- Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:34 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: Arkansas
- johnnyrotten
- Posts: 2883
- Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:42 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Poole, England
How often does this happen to you:Nobunaga wrote:... Nothing says it quite like "Hehehehe". That is pronounces, "Hayhayhayhay", as opposed to "Heeheeheeheehee", which I would not be caught dead uttering.
You're sitting on the bus, reading the funny pages or something, check your watch, hmm, looks like I'll be a little late today, eavesdroppin' a bit...:
Girl: Hey, look at that guy on the sidewalk there.
Guy: That's hilarious! Hayhayhayhay!
Girl: I know! Hayhayhayhay! Hayhayhayhay!
Guy: Hayhayhay...hayhay...ah.
- areyouincahoots
- Posts: 1794
- Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:34 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: Arkansas
- johnnyrotten
- Posts: 2883
- Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:42 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Poole, England
- KoolBak
- Posts: 7413
- Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:03 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The beautiful Pacific Northwest
..
The new pic is extra-nice...how many did ya take before ya got the right one!!
Nobunaga...I read it as a gutteral, deep, grating sort of heh heh heh...more like a Clint Eastwood.....yeah, that's the ticket!
Rocksolid...beautiful picture you painted...made me laugh out loud (lol?)!
Nobunaga...I read it as a gutteral, deep, grating sort of heh heh heh...more like a Clint Eastwood.....yeah, that's the ticket!
Rocksolid...beautiful picture you painted...made me laugh out loud (lol?)!
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."
Neil Young....Like An Inca
AND:
Neil Young....Like An Inca
AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Welcome
Hey, welcome to the thread Wicked!!!
I was just reading more Duke case in the LA times and the proof that they have that the two accused players were not even at the party are a video surveillance from an atm, a receipt, and the testimony of a taxi driver. I think there might be more.
I also heard that there were pictures from the apt security cameras which showed the same bruises and cuts on the girl, before she got to the party.....all this, coupled with the negative dna tests and the total inability of the girl to identify anyone, make this an impossible conviction.
Oh yeah, the DA is up for election next month...lol
I was just reading more Duke case in the LA times and the proof that they have that the two accused players were not even at the party are a video surveillance from an atm, a receipt, and the testimony of a taxi driver. I think there might be more.
I also heard that there were pictures from the apt security cameras which showed the same bruises and cuts on the girl, before she got to the party.....all this, coupled with the negative dna tests and the total inability of the girl to identify anyone, make this an impossible conviction.
Oh yeah, the DA is up for election next month...lol
Been playing Risk for a bit
Proud Member of xiGames, where Friends Kill Friends, with Honor
Proud Member of xiGames, where Friends Kill Friends, with Honor
- areyouincahoots
- Posts: 1794
- Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:34 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: Arkansas
Just watched the local news Scarus and they mentioned the timeline for one of the guys: called his girlfriend, called a cab, stopped by the ATM, ordered takeout and then swiped into his dorm. They also said most of the guys at the party were in short sleeves... the girl was supposedly grabbed from behind and scratched up the guy's arms with her fake Lee Press-On Nails... but alas, no scratches on anyone's forearms. Also heard she picked out her assailants based on scratches on their upper torsos (photos were taken of the lacrosse players shirtless).
I just can't believe how the majority of the community (and Duke admin!) assumed guilt right away. Isn't it still innocent until proven guilty???
I just can't believe how the majority of the community (and Duke admin!) assumed guilt right away. Isn't it still innocent until proven guilty???
- AndyDufresne
- Posts: 24919
- Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
- Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
- Contact:
- areyouincahoots
- Posts: 1794
- Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:34 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: Arkansas
- AndyDufresne
- Posts: 24919
- Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
- Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
- Contact:
Hehe... **Increases the volume even more. Places his feet upon a small wooden stool and lounges relaxingly in his old tattered green chair.**
'And when I hear a noisy party
You know it gives me a chill
It gets me rockin' and a rollin'
And I can't stand still
From morning 'till midnight
You know I can't stand still'
**Listens closely...realizes the oxymoron but continues to sloth.**
--Andy
'And when I hear a noisy party
You know it gives me a chill
It gets me rockin' and a rollin'
And I can't stand still
From morning 'till midnight
You know I can't stand still'
**Listens closely...realizes the oxymoron but continues to sloth.**
--Andy
- areyouincahoots
- Posts: 1794
- Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:34 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: Arkansas
I would like to point out to all of my family here in the longest thread, thread...that if you will refer to the column showing views of our beloved thread...it seems as if we are either...
1. so addicted to this thread that we check it constantly and have jacked up the views...
or...
2. interesting enough that even those who do not post here check our thread to see what wacky things we will say next...
What do you think?
1. so addicted to this thread that we check it constantly and have jacked up the views...
or...
2. interesting enough that even those who do not post here check our thread to see what wacky things we will say next...
What do you think?
"It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds." -Doc Holliday

