The Thing! Science Team wins!
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
-
Loose Canon
- Posts: 353
- Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:11 am
Re: The Thing! Science Team wins!
And one other thing because this game is still on my mind.
This morning i said "over and out" meaning i didnt have more time this morning to think about & analyse & post, this morning.
Then i checked and saw hjelp had been lynched.
I then thought, well everyone else thought i meant i wasnt going to say or add anything else till deadline.
I should have been careful and not said "over and out"
I thought i might have lost the game for science with that one careless comment.
Then when i checked in again it was Science team win.
I was like wtf has happened????
This morning i said "over and out" meaning i didnt have more time this morning to think about & analyse & post, this morning.
Then i checked and saw hjelp had been lynched.
I then thought, well everyone else thought i meant i wasnt going to say or add anything else till deadline.
I should have been careful and not said "over and out"
I thought i might have lost the game for science with that one careless comment.
Then when i checked in again it was Science team win.
I was like wtf has happened????
[img]http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/97/ic2u.png[/img]
Re: The Thing! Science Team wins!
It was not good I was travelling at the beginning and couldn't post that much I usually do. suspicious directly from the start. so I had to restate evident resume sO I dind't miss anything special. Anyhow, I won many before this so i'tsok. Well done Town
Re: The Thing! Science Team wins!
So I didn't infect anyone 
Re: The Thing! Science Team wins!
nice! kinda shocking to be that on the ball right away. well done team, and well played sonic. game MVP.
curious... hjelp, if you had been given a D0 infection, who would you have picked?
curious... hjelp, if you had been given a D0 infection, who would you have picked?
Champion of:
The Next Feudal Lord/Queen
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewto ... &sk=t&sd=a
Supreme Feudal Doubles Tournament
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewto ... &start=120
The Next Feudal Lord/Queen
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewto ... &sk=t&sd=a
Supreme Feudal Doubles Tournament
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewto ... &start=120
Re: The Thing! Science Team wins!
Yes i would like to know that too: hjelp, if you had been given a D0 infection power, who would you have picked?
And who was Mcready and who would you have picked for FT?
And who was Mcready and who would you have picked for FT?

-
Loose Canon
- Posts: 353
- Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:11 am
Re: The Thing! Science Team wins!
I agree with MVP Sonic
He used his bloodtest result soooo well in sooo many ways.
I was good with Hjelps "I call your hand" play, and I think Sonic probably would have been too, if in the whole Sonic had seen coming from an honest place in Hjelps play afterwards.
Sonic never saw dishonesty in Annie's play, and what she did after was correct, not hasty, coming from an honest place play - culminating in her fittingly dropping the hammer on Hjelp.
So shout out to Annie
I don't see anything that Hjelp should reproach himself for either.
Coming up against a 100% clean Sonic with any grounds for suspecting you will get most if not all players
- no fake counterattack will work
- no other players in your team to dishonestly throw alternative suspicions elsewhere
- first time (I think) ploughing a solo furrow in these games
- "I call your hand" wasn't - I don't think - wrong in itself
And shout out to Hjelp for playing a near impossible hand to the full.
He used his bloodtest result soooo well in sooo many ways.
I was good with Hjelps "I call your hand" play, and I think Sonic probably would have been too, if in the whole Sonic had seen coming from an honest place in Hjelps play afterwards.
Sonic never saw dishonesty in Annie's play, and what she did after was correct, not hasty, coming from an honest place play - culminating in her fittingly dropping the hammer on Hjelp.
So shout out to Annie
I don't see anything that Hjelp should reproach himself for either.
Coming up against a 100% clean Sonic with any grounds for suspecting you will get most if not all players
- no fake counterattack will work
- no other players in your team to dishonestly throw alternative suspicions elsewhere
- first time (I think) ploughing a solo furrow in these games
- "I call your hand" wasn't - I don't think - wrong in itself
And shout out to Hjelp for playing a near impossible hand to the full.
[img]http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/97/ic2u.png[/img]
-
Loose Canon
- Posts: 353
- Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:11 am
Re: The Thing! Science Team wins!
@ DDS Vote Sonic G2
What do you think DDS re Sonics offer of a rerun with him hosting your game and you playing?
Also the missing pieces / roles in this game.
BT Macready
Who would you have torched - would Goose on the menu appeal just tooo much?
What do you think DDS re Sonics offer of a rerun with him hosting your game and you playing?
Also the missing pieces / roles in this game.
BT Macready
Who would you have torched - would Goose on the menu appeal just tooo much?
[img]http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/97/ic2u.png[/img]
Re: The Thing! Science Team wins!
If on Day 0, I would have picked SoN!c, the reason is that there are few players arguing aginst SoN!c since it takes a lot of gut and many posts and that SoN!c not always care about the written facts all together, Picks what suites - but so do I
IMO. Thanks you DDS for the setup. I was a serial killer alone in a SoN!c game and that went well in the end. With that said - I dind't post from the start since travelling and that was suspicious. I should have posted that I was travelling from the start and will add more post later. Me and SoN!c in a team would have been difficult to crack. I think we are playing the same sort of strategy, but I'm a bit more cautious. I might be wrog though.
-
Loose Canon
- Posts: 353
- Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:11 am
Re: The Thing! Science Team wins!
ahhhh what might have been eh?
[img]http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/97/ic2u.png[/img]
Re: The Thing! Science Team wins!
I know one Thing: The game would not have been so much fun without you LC!Loose Canon wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2026 4:54 am I agree with MVP Sonic
He used his bloodtest result soooo well in sooo many ways.
I was good with Hjelps "I call your hand" play, and I think Sonic probably would have been too, if in the whole Sonic had seen coming from an honest place in Hjelps play afterwards.
Sonic never saw dishonesty in Annie's play, and what she did after was correct, not hasty, coming from an honest place play - culminating in her fittingly dropping the hammer on Hjelp.
So shout out to Annie
I don't see anything that Hjelp should reproach himself for either.
Coming up against a 100% clean Sonic with any grounds for suspecting you will get most if not all players
- no fake counterattack will work
- no other players in your team to dishonestly throw alternative suspicions elsewhere
- first time (I think) ploughing a solo furrow in these games
- "I call your hand" wasn't - I don't think - wrong in itself
And shout out to Hjelp for playing a near impossible hand to the full.


-
Loose Canon
- Posts: 353
- Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:11 am
Re: The Thing! Science Team wins!
TOOO funny
[img]http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/97/ic2u.png[/img]
- Charle
- SoC Training Instructor

- Posts: 1823
- Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:11 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: South Africa
Re: The Thing! Science Team wins!
Thanks very much DDS, it was fun, even if short lasted but really fun!
Could not believe I was Macready twice in a row! I laughed so much when they wanted to fish who that would be but never had my name on it
Could not believe I was Macready twice in a row! I laughed so much when they wanted to fish who that would be but never had my name on it
- Charle
- SoC Training Instructor

- Posts: 1823
- Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:11 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: South Africa
Re: The Thing! Science Team wins!
So now it it Traf or Dev for the next one? Traf said he had eveything setup already, but we need to get hold of him first 
- Charle
- SoC Training Instructor

- Posts: 1823
- Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:11 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: South Africa
Re: The Thing! Science Team wins!
Too be honest, i was not sure who to torch, but it would not have been Loosey Goosey.
-
Loose Canon
- Posts: 353
- Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:11 am
Re: The Thing! Science Team wins!
Ohhh but it would have been sooo funny to see flambe'd Goose.
Other thing thinking about it is even though there was a Mvp in this game the Mvp couldn't do his job without VPs and contribution in the game even if it seems modest to you makes you VPs
Other thing thinking about it is even though there was a Mvp in this game the Mvp couldn't do his job without VPs and contribution in the game even if it seems modest to you makes you VPs
[img]http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/97/ic2u.png[/img]
-
Loose Canon
- Posts: 353
- Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:11 am
Re: The Thing! Science Team wins!
And Bunny has added a lot to these games
Birthday cake and posting in third person about herself.
Like the third person so much its come into my postings at times - you know what they say about imitation
Birthday cake and posting in third person about herself.
Like the third person so much its come into my postings at times - you know what they say about imitation
[img]http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/97/ic2u.png[/img]
Re: The Thing! Science Team wins!
Seeing Sonic as host sounds fun as hell
- HottBunnie
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2025 1:58 pm
- Gender: Female
Re: The Thing! Science Team wins!
Aw thanks loose It was a very fun game even for just one day. And I definitely play again. Sonic Hosting would probably be pretty great. I wonder if there’s a mafia Salem Witch trials version. That’s probably one of my favorite maps in the game.
Re: The Thing! Science Team wins!
Actually wouldn’t mind hosting this version again. Times getting tight since winter is coming and hunting, then sonic and dds could play in same game which is always funCharle wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2026 5:49 am So now it it Traf or Dev for the next one? Traf said he had eveything setup already, but we need to get hold of him first![]()
Re: The Thing! Science Team wins!
I'm in from the start - I'm not travelling
Re: The Thing! Science Team wins!
Perfect. I’ll set up a sign up when I’m back to pc. Hockey for next bit
Re: The Thing! Science Team wins!
hey hey hey... i beat her to the hammer by a full 3 minutesLoose Canon wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2026 4:54 am culminating in her fittingly dropping the hammer on Hjelp.
So shout out to Annie
Champion of:
The Next Feudal Lord/Queen
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewto ... &sk=t&sd=a
Supreme Feudal Doubles Tournament
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewto ... &start=120
The Next Feudal Lord/Queen
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewto ... &sk=t&sd=a
Supreme Feudal Doubles Tournament
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewto ... &start=120
-
Loose Canon
- Posts: 353
- Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:11 am
Re: The Thing! Science Team wins!
Not really Homer - a good lady is always fashionably late
It demonstrates style, class and sophistication
Your hammer on the other hand was little short of shabby
It demonstrates style, class and sophistication
Your hammer on the other hand was little short of shabby
[img]http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/97/ic2u.png[/img]