Game 5071893 sweetpea got called gay 1000 times [Warned]
Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]
- Commander62890
- Posts: 1415
- Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:52 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Game 5071893 sweetpea got called gay 1000 times
yep, that line was awesome.
anyway... I definitely agree with Timminz on this one, sry Artimis.
"The difference is that no one self-identifies, as dipshits, fools, morons, retards, spastics, or thickos."
You shouldn't be calling someone gay as an insult. It's really permeated our society, so it feels like second nature to do it, and I certainly won't object when my friends do it to each other (all in good fun). But, in reality, it's equivalent to using someone's race as an insult. If you think that's okay, than go ahead, use both. But, I don't understand how anyone could think that one is okay and the other is not. Maybe a little off topic, but whatever.
Soooo yeah, sweetpea is a noob, overly emotional, annoying, not so bright, and almost certainly gay, but dysonsphere shouldn't have used his sexual orientation as an insult.
anyway... I definitely agree with Timminz on this one, sry Artimis.
"The difference is that no one self-identifies, as dipshits, fools, morons, retards, spastics, or thickos."
You shouldn't be calling someone gay as an insult. It's really permeated our society, so it feels like second nature to do it, and I certainly won't object when my friends do it to each other (all in good fun). But, in reality, it's equivalent to using someone's race as an insult. If you think that's okay, than go ahead, use both. But, I don't understand how anyone could think that one is okay and the other is not. Maybe a little off topic, but whatever.
Soooo yeah, sweetpea is a noob, overly emotional, annoying, not so bright, and almost certainly gay, but dysonsphere shouldn't have used his sexual orientation as an insult.
Re: Game 5071893 sweetpea got called gay 1000 times
I'm a professional retard, so I take offense when using the term Retard as a negative term.Timminz wrote:The difference is that no one self-identifies, as dipshits, fools, morons, retards, spastics, or thickos.Artimis wrote:By that reasoning we can include; Dipshits, Fools, Idiots, Morons, Retards, Spastics and Thickos. All of which are generic negative terms for a group of individuals with low intellect. This could be considered bigoted against the mentally feeble under a strict interpretation of the new guidelines.Timminz wrote:Using "gay" as a derogatory term is similar to saying you got "jewed". Using a term that describes a specific group (like gays, or Jews) while implying something negative, is bigoted, and quite unnecessary when there are so many other colourful insults you can use without being politically correct.
No, but in all seriousness... So, "fudge packer" and "butt-pirate" are acceptable terms to use instead of "gay"... because no one self-identifies themselves as those terms.
Perhaps also "fag"... because that is a negative term to gays, they probably wouldn't refer to themselves as that.
Re: Game 5071893 sweetpea got called gay 1000 times
You seem to have thoroughly misunderstood the whole "self-identifies with" reference.4myGod wrote:I'm a professional retard, so I take offense when using the term Retard as a negative term.Timminz wrote:The difference is that no one self-identifies, as dipshits, fools, morons, retards, spastics, or thickos.Artimis wrote:By that reasoning we can include; Dipshits, Fools, Idiots, Morons, Retards, Spastics and Thickos. All of which are generic negative terms for a group of individuals with low intellect. This could be considered bigoted against the mentally feeble under a strict interpretation of the new guidelines.Timminz wrote:Using "gay" as a derogatory term is similar to saying you got "jewed". Using a term that describes a specific group (like gays, or Jews) while implying something negative, is bigoted, and quite unnecessary when there are so many other colourful insults you can use without being politically correct.
No, but in all seriousness... So, "fudge packer" and "butt-pirate" are acceptable terms to use instead of "gay"... because no one self-identifies themselves as those terms.
Perhaps also "fag"... because that is a negative term to gays, they probably wouldn't refer to themselves as that.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Re: Game 5071893 sweetpea got called gay 1000 times
Obviously... From what I understand, "dipshits, fools, idiots, morons, retards, spastics" are all not bigoted against the mentally handicap because they do not self-identify themselves using these terms, correct?Woodruff wrote:You seem to have thoroughly misunderstood the whole "self-identifies with" reference.4myGod wrote:I'm a professional retard, so I take offense when using the term Retard as a negative term.Timminz wrote:The difference is that no one self-identifies, as dipshits, fools, morons, retards, spastics, or thickos.Artimis wrote:By that reasoning we can include; Dipshits, Fools, Idiots, Morons, Retards, Spastics and Thickos. All of which are generic negative terms for a group of individuals with low intellect. This could be considered bigoted against the mentally feeble under a strict interpretation of the new guidelines.Timminz wrote:Using "gay" as a derogatory term is similar to saying you got "jewed". Using a term that describes a specific group (like gays, or Jews) while implying something negative, is bigoted, and quite unnecessary when there are so many other colourful insults you can use without being politically correct.
No, but in all seriousness... So, "fudge packer" and "butt-pirate" are acceptable terms to use instead of "gay"... because no one self-identifies themselves as those terms.
Perhaps also "fag"... because that is a negative term to gays, they probably wouldn't refer to themselves as that.
If that is the case then "butt-pirate" and "fudge packer" are also not bigoted against gays because they also do not self-identify themselves using these terms.
Maybe it's late and I didn't read something, and I am out of place here. If that is the case please quote to me this "reference" that I am misunderstanding, and explain it.
-
TheBro
- Posts: 750
- Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:24 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The dark side of the moon.
Re: Game 5071893 sweetpea got called gay 1000 times
Stop being so gay..
What I want to know is why are people saying red should get a warning? Benefiting from a thrown game is the biggest bag of donkey shit I have ever heard. I play every game to win, and I'm assuming red does too, what the hell is he supposed to do, try to lose?!
What I want to know is why are people saying red should get a warning? Benefiting from a thrown game is the biggest bag of donkey shit I have ever heard. I play every game to win, and I'm assuming red does too, what the hell is he supposed to do, try to lose?!
No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn.
Re: Game 5071893 sweetpea got called gay 1000 times
Everyone is nuking this to death.
sweetypie526 should obviously get a WARNING as I said in an original post for intentionally throwing a game.
Good Luck,
King Sam
sweetypie526 should obviously get a WARNING as I said in an original post for intentionally throwing a game.
And while dysonsphere was very colorful in his chatter, as per the guidelines I think he might have skirted the insensitive nature to a class/type of people and more then likely will get told not to do this again in a form of a WARNING. Seeing as it can obviously be viewed as bigoted or not by soo many of you in here should suffice in the justification to receive/give a WARNING not to repeat this performance.king sam wrote:Game 5071893
The true crime is and case can be made for sweetypie526 deliberately throwing a game.
Good Luck,
King Sam

Re: Game 5071893 sweetpea got called gay 1000 times
The rules state that a person can't throw a game and another person can't intentionally benefit from a thrown game...TheBro wrote:Stop being so gay..
What I want to know is why are people saying red should get a warning? Benefiting from a thrown game is the biggest bag of donkey shit I have ever heard. I play every game to win, and I'm assuming red does too, what the hell is he supposed to do, try to lose?!
2009-06-12 14:45:40 - Lloyd Braun: do what you wanna do blue
2009-06-12 14:45:49 - Lloyd Braun: if you hate green that much then sure, give me the game
He should have responded with "I am sorry blue, but throwing a game is against the rules, and if I accept your offer I too would be breaking the rules."
- Commander62890
- Posts: 1415
- Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:52 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Game 5071893 sweetpea got called gay 1000 times
Well I'm sure he wasn't aware of that rule... which I suppose is not a good excuse, but you've got to admit, it's probably not that well known.
- e_i_pi
- Posts: 1775
- Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:19 pm
- Location: Corruption Capital of the world
- Contact:
Re: Game 5071893 sweetpea got called gay 1000 times
The rule re: "benefitting from a thrown game" is in regards to people that points dump, not from a scenario like this. Red is the only party in this game that can claim to be innocent of any breach of the rules.4myGod wrote:The rules state that a person can't throw a game and another person can't intentionally benefit from a thrown game...TheBro wrote:Stop being so gay..
What I want to know is why are people saying red should get a warning? Benefiting from a thrown game is the biggest bag of donkey shit I have ever heard. I play every game to win, and I'm assuming red does too, what the hell is he supposed to do, try to lose?!
2009-06-12 14:45:40 - Lloyd Braun: do what you wanna do blue
2009-06-12 14:45:49 - Lloyd Braun: if you hate green that much then sure, give me the game
He should have responded with "I am sorry blue, but throwing a game is against the rules, and if I accept your offer I too would be breaking the rules."
Re: Game 5071893 sweetpea got called gay 1000 times
I think then that the rule should be reworded to make it sound more like point dumping. As it is now, benefitting from a thrown game would be anyone who gets a win (points), deliberately, from someone else throwing a game.e_i_pi wrote:The rule re: "benefitting from a thrown game" is in regards to people that points dump, not from a scenario like this. Red is the only party in this game that can claim to be innocent of any breach of the rules.4myGod wrote:The rules state that a person can't throw a game and another person can't intentionally benefit from a thrown game...TheBro wrote:Stop being so gay..
What I want to know is why are people saying red should get a warning? Benefiting from a thrown game is the biggest bag of donkey shit I have ever heard. I play every game to win, and I'm assuming red does too, what the hell is he supposed to do, try to lose?!
2009-06-12 14:45:40 - Lloyd Braun: do what you wanna do blue
2009-06-12 14:45:49 - Lloyd Braun: if you hate green that much then sure, give me the game
He should have responded with "I am sorry blue, but throwing a game is against the rules, and if I accept your offer I too would be breaking the rules."
This would mean someone who makes a deal in game to win and allow the other person to throw a game, they would have breached the rules.
I don't know exactly what point dumping is, but the way it's worded now isn't sufficient, if they don't really mean what they said.
I don't think red should have accepted the thrown game. Yeah, I understand, "why do you turn down a free win?" Well, I just think red should have told blue to play out the game, rather than endorse the idea to throw the game by accepting that deal.
Re: Game 5071893 sweetpea got called gay 1000 times
Common sense has to come in play at some point. And I think its pretty clear that he4myGod wrote: I think then that the rule should be reworded to make it sound more like point dumping. As it is now, benefitting from a thrown game would be anyone who gets a win (points), deliberately, from someone else throwing a game.
This would mean someone who makes a deal in game to win and allow the other person to throw a game, they would have breached the rules.
I don't know exactly what point dumping is, but the way it's worded now isn't sufficient, if they don't really mean what they said.
I don't think red should have accepted the thrown game. Yeah, I understand, "why do you turn down a free win?" Well, I just think red should have told blue to play out the game, rather than endorse the idea to throw the game by accepting that deal.
(Lloyd Braun) didn't intentionally benefit from someone throwing a game, it wasn't/is excessive abuse on that point and he wasn't asking for or manipulating a player to throw a game in his direction.
In a 3 player game a case can be made the majority of the time for someone benefiting from another player making dumb moves. It happens.
While sweetypie526 obviously (look at chat & gameplay) threw the game in the other players direction
(Lloyd Braun) that wasnt his fault. sweetypie526 was upset and in a quarrel with dysonsphere and decided to break the rules and throw the game to anyone but him.
Lloyd Braun never asked for it and actually told sweetypie526 to "do what you want to do".
Not abuse on his side, it is abuse on sweetypie526 for throwing a game and on dysonsphere for using a lil too colorful language which can/has been viewed as bigotry.
Both those players should get WARNING's for their respective offenses that they committed.
Regards,
King Sam

Re: Game 5071893 sweetpea got called gay 1000 times [Warned]
dysonsphere has been Warned for his homophobic language.
Re: Game 5071893 sweetpea got called gay 1000 times [Warned]
Good. But what about sweetypie? His offense is at least as bad.lancehoch wrote:dysonsphere has been Warned for his homophobic language.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
- dysonsphere
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:00 am
- Location: London
Re: Game 5071893 sweetpea got called gay 1000 times [Warned]
You are quite right, he should also get warned and I have asked the same question.Woodruff wrote:Good. But what about sweetypie? His offense is at least as bad.lancehoch wrote:dysonsphere has been Warned for his homophobic language.
From now on when faced with someone who's a total vagina I shall ensure I do not under any circumstances state they have a preference sexually for people of the same gender although in a non-threatening and wholly supportive way I may make an enquiry regarding that. I also may ask if their heart stopped beating during childbirth resulting in a reduced blood and oxygen flow to their brain's and if they are getting the nursing care they deserve and which the government should be providing. At all times I shall remain their friend and confidant... almost as if they are playing a game with the Samaritans.
-
TheBro
- Posts: 750
- Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:24 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The dark side of the moon.
Re: Game 5071893 sweetpea got called gay 1000 times
His words are irrelevant. I can ask every opponent I play to throw the game, if they do I can only assume I wouldn't be guilty of anything other than trying to win. The rule does need to be reworded, and blue needs to be warned for throwing the game.4myGod wrote:I think then that the rule should be reworded to make it sound more like point dumping. As it is now, benefitting from a thrown game would be anyone who gets a win (points), deliberately, from someone else throwing a game.e_i_pi wrote:The rule re: "benefitting from a thrown game" is in regards to people that points dump, not from a scenario like this. Red is the only party in this game that can claim to be innocent of any breach of the rules.4myGod wrote:The rules state that a person can't throw a game and another person can't intentionally benefit from a thrown game...TheBro wrote:Stop being so gay..
What I want to know is why are people saying red should get a warning? Benefiting from a thrown game is the biggest bag of donkey shit I have ever heard. I play every game to win, and I'm assuming red does too, what the hell is he supposed to do, try to lose?!
2009-06-12 14:45:40 - Lloyd Braun: do what you wanna do blue
2009-06-12 14:45:49 - Lloyd Braun: if you hate green that much then sure, give me the game
He should have responded with "I am sorry blue, but throwing a game is against the rules, and if I accept your offer I too would be breaking the rules."
This would mean someone who makes a deal in game to win and allow the other person to throw a game, they would have breached the rules.
I don't know exactly what point dumping is, but the way it's worded now isn't sufficient, if they don't really mean what they said.
I don't think red should have accepted the thrown game. Yeah, I understand, "why do you turn down a free win?" Well, I just think red should have told blue to play out the game, rather than endorse the idea to throw the game by accepting that deal.
No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn.
Re: Game 5071893 sweetpea got called gay 1000 times [Warned]
sweetypie526 has been Warned for throwing a game.
- Sir Kick-some
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 10:57 pm
- Location: Am ENGLISH only live in Germany!!
Re: Game 5071893 sweetpea got called gay 1000 times [Warned]
You are quite right, he should also get warned and I have asked the same question.
From now on when faced with someone who's a total vagina I shall ensure I do not under any circumstances state they have a preference sexually for people of the same gender although in a non-threatening and wholly supportive way I may make an enquiry regarding that. I also may ask if their heart stopped beating during childbirth resulting in a reduced blood and oxygen flow to their brain's and if they are getting the nursing care they deserve and which the government should be providing. At all times I shall remain their friend and confidant... almost as if they are playing a game with the Samaritans.
Top Laugh, me and the guys in our Guardroom in Germany, also read game text, really cheered us up, whilst stagging on through the night........
Maybe the term ''Pillow Biter'' or ''Uphill Gardner'' might be a more apt term
From now on when faced with someone who's a total vagina I shall ensure I do not under any circumstances state they have a preference sexually for people of the same gender although in a non-threatening and wholly supportive way I may make an enquiry regarding that. I also may ask if their heart stopped beating during childbirth resulting in a reduced blood and oxygen flow to their brain's and if they are getting the nursing care they deserve and which the government should be providing. At all times I shall remain their friend and confidant... almost as if they are playing a game with the Samaritans.
Top Laugh, me and the guys in our Guardroom in Germany, also read game text, really cheered us up, whilst stagging on through the night........
Maybe the term ''Pillow Biter'' or ''Uphill Gardner'' might be a more apt term
''Only the dead have seen end of war'' Plato