World Leader's Assassin Tournament [WINNER: Gozar]
- Aerial Attack
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:59 pm
- Location: Generation One: The Clan
- Night Strike
- Posts: 8509
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:52 pm
- Gender: Male
- TheKidsTrumpet
- Posts: 2250
- Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:14 pm
- Location: Monterey Coast
Welp folks I've been assassinated as well... 2 G1's out and fast... How you holding up Aerial?ogr8cdd wrote:And a great game for the others. Not so great for ogr8cdd :(Gozar wrote:ogr8cdd and keiths31 have been assassinated.
I started the next two games for those groups.
GG Folks
Personal Best: 2344
Winner of: Championship Series: Arms Race
Redemption Pt. 1
Doubles Champion Initech XXV: Olympic Games w/Gilligan
-
whitestazn88
- Posts: 3128
- Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:59 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: behind you
- Contact:
I know this game has taken awhile to get started. shabba seems to be missing turns in other games. If it does not start soon, then yes, he will be eliminated.whitestazn88 wrote:gozar... wtf why hasnt my game started??? is the persin who hasnt shown up eliminated?????
I am giving him some extra time, as I know the update on the 18th made it hard for many to log in. So that may be the problem.

- Aerial Attack
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:59 pm
- Location: Generation One: The Clan
- barterer2002
- Posts: 6311
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:51 am
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
The World Leader's Assassin Tournament - 1:30 P.M. Game A
The World Leader's Assassin Tournament - 1:30 P.M. Game A
I think I forgot to post here, but I have eliminate Gilligan in game 1417903.
Grtz
MarVal
I think I forgot to post here, but I have eliminate Gilligan in game 1417903.
Grtz
MarVal
- Night Strike
- Posts: 8509
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:52 pm
- Gender: Male
-
whitestazn88
- Posts: 3128
- Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:59 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: behind you
- Contact:



