Europa map - from where to attack smn?
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Europa map - from where to attack smn?
Im tryin gto conquer an opponent on the Europa map. He only has one country left - SMN. But cannot figure out which country I can attack SMN from. Its not SVN or VAT - is it Italy?
- MichelSableheart
- Posts: 781
- Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:10 pm
Re: Europa map - from where to attack smn?
San Marino is a small city state in the country italy. It is completely embedded in italy. It only borders to Italy. Therefore, it can only be attacked from italy.
Re: Europa map - from where to attack smn?
That was mean telling him that, now i'm dead 
Italy is kind of weird on that map, having two embedded countries inside it, that can only be attacked from Italy
Italy is kind of weird on that map, having two embedded countries inside it, that can only be attacked from Italy
- Thezzaruz
- Posts: 1093
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:10 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: OTF most of the time.
- Contact:
Re: Europa map - from where to attack smn?
I would call it realistic.tmonberg wrote:Italy is kind of weird on that map, having two embedded countries inside it, that can only be attacked from Italy
Re: Europa map - from where to attack smn?
Conquer Club also provides an educational experienceThezzaruz wrote:I would call it realistic.tmonberg wrote:Italy is kind of weird on that map, having two embedded countries inside it, that can only be attacked from Italy

PB: 2661 | He's blue... If he were green he would die | No mod would be stupid enough to do that
- SuicidalSnowman
- Posts: 1022
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:40 am
- Gender: Male
Re: Europa map - from where to attack smn?
Africa has one, if it were completely accurate it would have two.
Italy has one.
The Wales map makes it an integral part of game play.
Also, if you have BOB installed, you can hold your mouse over a country, and all the countries that border it are highlighted. I know I use this all the time.
Europa and Wales have a few things in common
Italy has one.
The Wales map makes it an integral part of game play.
Also, if you have BOB installed, you can hold your mouse over a country, and all the countries that border it are highlighted. I know I use this all the time.
Europa and Wales have a few things in common