I'm not suggesting that Sir_RoFFe and HT-Johnao are the same person, though they do play pretty close together. I'm querying the user HT-Sir_RoFFe, who seems to some kind of jeff-goldbum-in-the-fly kind of almalgamation between Sir_RoFFe and HT-Johnao. check out games 8324 and 8329 to see their names... also they speak in some crazy made-up space language, but that might just be me
users HT-Johnao, Sir_RoFFE, and HT-Sir_RoFFe
Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]
users HT-Johnao, Sir_RoFFE, and HT-Sir_RoFFe
hi all
I'm not suggesting that Sir_RoFFe and HT-Johnao are the same person, though they do play pretty close together. I'm querying the user HT-Sir_RoFFe, who seems to some kind of jeff-goldbum-in-the-fly kind of almalgamation between Sir_RoFFe and HT-Johnao. check out games 8324 and 8329 to see their names... also they speak in some crazy made-up space language, but that might just be me
I'm not suggesting that Sir_RoFFe and HT-Johnao are the same person, though they do play pretty close together. I'm querying the user HT-Sir_RoFFe, who seems to some kind of jeff-goldbum-in-the-fly kind of almalgamation between Sir_RoFFe and HT-Johnao. check out games 8324 and 8329 to see their names... also they speak in some crazy made-up space language, but that might just be me
Hi again. We are from Norway.
So, your not gonna make any moves in our game then? Sorry for "spamming" your mailbox with two messages saying we all are waiting for you to move..
So, your not gonna make any moves in our game then? Sorry for "spamming" your mailbox with two messages saying we all are waiting for you to move..
Last edited by HT-Johnao on Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
- lackattack
- Posts: 6097
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:34 pm
- Location: Montreal, QC