CHL SEASON [CHAMPION: Godd]
Moderator: Tournament Directors
- TheKidsTrumpet
- Posts: 2250
- Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:14 pm
- Location: Monterey Coast
Ouch Odessa just defeated Bossier Shreveport to make keiths31's holding on to 5th harder.
The Jackalopes win game 1386056
Game 1386107 - Youngstown vs. Odessa - Steelhounds Win!
The Jackalopes win game 1386056
Game 1386107 - Youngstown vs. Odessa - Steelhounds Win!
Last edited by TheKidsTrumpet on Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Personal Best: 2344
Winner of: Championship Series: Arms Race
Redemption Pt. 1
Doubles Champion Initech XXV: Olympic Games w/Gilligan
- TheKidsTrumpet
- Posts: 2250
- Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:14 pm
- Location: Monterey Coast
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
Everyone is going to have to be really patient for the next few days. I appear to have left my jump drive in the computer at work on Friday. That means I cannot get it back until Wednesday morning at the earliest. I will try to do what I can between now and then as far as the creation of new games in concerned, but I am not making any promises. I am very sorry about all of this. I had high hopes to getting everyone into the proper places today.
Regards, Optimus Prime
Regards, Optimus Prime
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
Well, it turns out that I do have my jump drive, I just had to think a little bit harder about where I had put it.
I have just recorded all completed games, updated the standings, and listed the playoff matchups for the Northern Confernce in the first post.
The Northern Conference is pretty much done with all of their games, but I am going to hold off on creating the playoff games until the 26th. I see no reason to make any of you join new games over the Christmas holiday with family in town and such. Also, the playoff seeding is locked in as it is mathematically impossible for anyone to make it in now that isn't at the moment.
As for the Southern Conference, there was a bit of shuffling in the standings, and there are still lots of games left to be finished, so there are still chances for several players to make the playoffs in that conference.
The Northern Conference is pretty much done with all of their games, but I am going to hold off on creating the playoff games until the 26th. I see no reason to make any of you join new games over the Christmas holiday with family in town and such. Also, the playoff seeding is locked in as it is mathematically impossible for anyone to make it in now that isn't at the moment.
As for the Southern Conference, there was a bit of shuffling in the standings, and there are still lots of games left to be finished, so there are still chances for several players to make the playoffs in that conference.
- BaldAdonis
- Posts: 2334
- Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:57 am
- Location: Trapped in Pleasantville with Toby McGuire
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
- TheKidsTrumpet
- Posts: 2250
- Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:14 pm
- Location: Monterey Coast
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
Looks like the Northern Conference only has 1 game left to finish, and then I'll get them started on the playoffs. The Southern Conference can play catch-up for a little while. I don't think it will matter as everyone is premium anyways. 
There are still a bunch of games to finish in the Southern Conference, but I have a feeling that now they will speed up a bit that Christmas is past us. I'll check back in a couple of days and give us another update.
Also, the standings have been updated as well.
Regards, Optimus Prime
There are still a bunch of games to finish in the Southern Conference, but I have a feeling that now they will speed up a bit that Christmas is past us. I'll check back in a couple of days and give us another update.
Also, the standings have been updated as well.
Regards, Optimus Prime
- TheKidsTrumpet
- Posts: 2250
- Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:14 pm
- Location: Monterey Coast
- TheKidsTrumpet
- Posts: 2250
- Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:14 pm
- Location: Monterey Coast
Ugh, that means I have to play Kegler... I HATE that Pearl Harbor map! 
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
Standings have been updated once again, and the Northern Conference has finished all of their regular season games. Therefore, I have sent out the first of the playoff games to those who need them from that conference. BaldAdonis is awaiting the winner of the 3 game series between Serbia and Kegler because BaldAdonis is the 1 seed.
The Southern Conference is closing in on finishing up their regular season and when they do I'll get their playoff games underway.
Regards, Optimus Prime
The Southern Conference is closing in on finishing up their regular season and when they do I'll get their playoff games underway.
Regards, Optimus Prime
- TheKidsTrumpet
- Posts: 2250
- Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:14 pm
- Location: Monterey Coast
The Austin Ice Bats come out swinging defeating Odessa in one of the two games but the Jackalopes come back to win the 2nd game.
Game 1428247 - Ice Bats Win.
Game 1428245 - Jackalopes Win.
Jackalopes win the first game against Corpus Christi w/ the other game still up in the air.
Game 1428250 - Jackalopes Win.
Game 1428247 - Ice Bats Win.
Game 1428245 - Jackalopes Win.
Jackalopes win the first game against Corpus Christi w/ the other game still up in the air.
Game 1428250 - Jackalopes Win.
Personal Best: 2344
Winner of: Championship Series: Arms Race
Redemption Pt. 1
Doubles Champion Initech XXV: Olympic Games w/Gilligan
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
Serbia wrote:Ugh, that means I have to play Kegler... I HATE that Pearl Harbor map!
DOING HARD HIT SURVIVAL...IN A SERPENT CULTURE!
http://www.negrilstories.ca/index.php?pr=Dudus_and_Oil
>>>>yes.
☻/
/▌
/ \
EASIEST MAP - Pearl Harbor
http://www.negrilstories.ca/index.php?pr=Dudus_and_Oil
>>>>yes.
☻/
/▌
/ \
EASIEST MAP - Pearl Harbor
Youngstown at Wichita Wichita wins game one.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
- BaldAdonis
- Posts: 2334
- Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:57 am
- Location: Trapped in Pleasantville with Toby McGuire
Wichita at Youngstown I did indeed lose that game BaldAdonis. Youngstown ties the series at 1 win a piece. We need game 3 made up!
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
- TheKidsTrumpet
- Posts: 2250
- Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:14 pm
- Location: Monterey Coast
Just a heads up that game 1428248 - Odessa/Corpus Christi is still going. It has been a long hard battle with a winner still not in sight.Optimus Prime wrote:All regular season games are now finished, and the final standings are posted.
Regards, Optimus Prime
Personal Best: 2344
Winner of: Championship Series: Arms Race
Redemption Pt. 1
Doubles Champion Initech XXV: Olympic Games w/Gilligan
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
Hmmm.....somehow I missed that one. Well, it won't affect the playoff seeding so we'll just push ahead anyhow.thekidstrumpet wrote:Just a heads up that game 1428248 - Odessa/Corpus Christi is still going. It has been a long hard battle with a winner still not in sight.Optimus Prime wrote:All regular season games are now finished, and the final standings are posted.
Regards, Optimus Prime
- TheKidsTrumpet
- Posts: 2250
- Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:14 pm
- Location: Monterey Coast
I figured as much, just thought I'd let you know I had another game still going.Optimus Prime wrote:Hmmm.....somehow I missed that one. Well, it won't affect the playoff seeding so we'll just push ahead anyhow. :)thekidstrumpet wrote:Just a heads up that game 1428248 - Odessa/Corpus Christi is still going. It has been a long hard battle with a winner still not in sight.Optimus Prime wrote:All regular season games are now finished, and the final standings are posted.
Regards, Optimus Prime
Personal Best: 2344
Winner of: Championship Series: Arms Race
Redemption Pt. 1
Doubles Champion Initech XXV: Olympic Games w/Gilligan