Football clan, no new members until we are official
Moderator: Tournament Directors
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- Cheesemore
- Posts: 1213
- Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 9:13 pm
- Location: Doing what I like, and Liking what I do
- Contact:
I PMed HighBorn on how to set up tourniments, when I do it it will be 3 first found Terminator games for 4 people, and the finals will be a 3 person standard type, here are the settings and possible maps for the games:
Unlimited fortifacations
Escalating Cards
Freestyle
All are open for disscussion except: Crossword, USApocalypse, and Circus Maximus
Vote for which one is the best
Unlimited fortifacations
Escalating Cards
Freestyle
All are open for disscussion except: Crossword, USApocalypse, and Circus Maximus
Vote for which one is the best
Leader of the Gridiron Gang
Proud Member of Conquer Club
Proud Member of Conquer Club
cena-rules wrote:Cheese is the most valuble thing in the world
- nascarfan38124
- Posts: 305
- Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:20 pm
- Location: SoCal
- Cheesemore
- Posts: 1213
- Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 9:13 pm
- Location: Doing what I like, and Liking what I do
- Contact:
- nascarfan38124
- Posts: 305
- Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:20 pm
- Location: SoCal
- Cheesemore
- Posts: 1213
- Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 9:13 pm
- Location: Doing what I like, and Liking what I do
- Contact:
I forget that sometimes because I won a premium, and I get unlimited games. But the tourniment wouldn't start until everyone could join the game. Oh I almost forgot, when we have the tourniments, I'll try to keep an eye on them, If you do well you could move up in the rankings
Leader of the Gridiron Gang
Proud Member of Conquer Club
Proud Member of Conquer Club
cena-rules wrote:Cheese is the most valuble thing in the world
- Cheesemore
- Posts: 1213
- Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 9:13 pm
- Location: Doing what I like, and Liking what I do
- Contact:
And just for a notice, if the following people don't contact me in exactly 1 week from now (6:18pm Friday), they will be removed from the clan (Contacting me can be just saying something on the forum):
Hoosiers21
poster unied
Pyro55
zarvinny
These people are being put on watch because we haven't heard from them in a while
Hoosiers21
poster unied
Pyro55
zarvinny
These people are being put on watch because we haven't heard from them in a while
Leader of the Gridiron Gang
Proud Member of Conquer Club
Proud Member of Conquer Club
cena-rules wrote:Cheese is the most valuble thing in the world
- Cheesemore
- Posts: 1213
- Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 9:13 pm
- Location: Doing what I like, and Liking what I do
- Contact:
- nascarfan38124
- Posts: 305
- Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:20 pm
- Location: SoCal
Cheesemore wrote:And just for a notice, if the following people don't contact me in exactly 1 week from now (6:18pm Friday), they will be removed from the clan (Contacting me can be just saying something on the forum):
Hoosiers21
poster unied
Pyro55
zarvinny
These people are being put on watch because we haven't heard from them in a while
petebob wrote:You should drop out of school immediately--it's impinging on your game!
they thought he was a multi (it was actually my other friend, they payed on each other's computer's a lot!) so, without us realizing it, they banned A Kizzle and Conner98359Cheesemore wrote:I've played it twice, it's kind of confusing (Not as confusing as crossword), how did your friend get banned?
Gridiron Gang- CC's largest Clan!
-
sfhbballnut
- Posts: 1687
- Joined: Fri May 05, 2006 3:01 pm
- Cheesemore
- Posts: 1213
- Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 9:13 pm
- Location: Doing what I like, and Liking what I do
- Contact:
- Cheesemore
- Posts: 1213
- Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 9:13 pm
- Location: Doing what I like, and Liking what I do
- Contact:
- Cheesemore
- Posts: 1213
- Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 9:13 pm
- Location: Doing what I like, and Liking what I do
- Contact:
- Cheesemore
- Posts: 1213
- Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 9:13 pm
- Location: Doing what I like, and Liking what I do
- Contact:
- Cheesemore
- Posts: 1213
- Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 9:13 pm
- Location: Doing what I like, and Liking what I do
- Contact:
- Cheesemore
- Posts: 1213
- Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 9:13 pm
- Location: Doing what I like, and Liking what I do
- Contact:
- Cheesemore
- Posts: 1213
- Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 9:13 pm
- Location: Doing what I like, and Liking what I do
- Contact: