CHL SEASON [CHAMPION: Godd]
Moderator: Tournament Directors
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
- TheKidsTrumpet
- Posts: 2250
- Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:14 pm
- Location: Monterey Coast
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
- BaldAdonis
- Posts: 2334
- Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:57 am
- Location: Trapped in Pleasantville with Toby McGuire
- TheKidsTrumpet
- Posts: 2250
- Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:14 pm
- Location: Monterey Coast
BaldAdonis wrote:I've finally finished this series of road games, and Texas went 8-0, beating
Rio Grande Valley, Laredo, Corpus Christi, Austin, New Mexico, Amarillo, Arizona and Odessa, all on their home turf.
nice job
Battles are won by slaughter and manoeuvre. The greater the general, the more he contributes in manoeuvre, the less he demands in slaughter.
Winston Churchill
Winston Churchill
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
- TheKidsTrumpet
- Posts: 2250
- Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:14 pm
- Location: Monterey Coast
Game 1289989 - Odessa vs. Texas - Brahmas Win!
Game 1289981 - Oklahoma City vs. Odessa - Jackalopes Win!
Game 1289984 - Odessa vs. Colorado - Eagles Win!
Game 1289990 - Mississippi vs. Odessa - Jackalopes Win!
Game 1289981 - Oklahoma City vs. Odessa - Jackalopes Win!
Game 1289984 - Odessa vs. Colorado - Eagles Win!
Game 1289990 - Mississippi vs. Odessa - Jackalopes Win!
Personal Best: 2344
Winner of: Championship Series: Arms Race
Redemption Pt. 1
Doubles Champion Initech XXV: Olympic Games w/Gilligan
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
sorry to sound like a retard but how does the next rd actually workOptimus Prime wrote:I have just updated the standings and decided to include markers for who would be in the playoffs at the moment if the season were to end today.
Regards, Optimus Prime
Battles are won by slaughter and manoeuvre. The greater the general, the more he contributes in manoeuvre, the less he demands in slaughter.
Winston Churchill
Winston Churchill
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
Somewhere in the middle of this thread BaldAdonis has explained it for us, but the basics are that the Top 5 teams move on, with the 4 and 5 seeds playing a best-of-three to face the top seed.trestain wrote:sorry to sound like a retard but how does the next rd actually workOptimus Prime wrote:I have just updated the standings and decided to include markers for who would be in the playoffs at the moment if the season were to end today.
Regards, Optimus Prime
Then I believe it is either best-of-five or best-of-seven from that point out until there is a winner.
I really should know this shouldn't I?
- BaldAdonis
- Posts: 2334
- Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:57 am
- Location: Trapped in Pleasantville with Toby McGuire
Someone said once that there are two types of knowledge: information of the thing itself (which you have, sort of), and knowledge of where to find that information, which you definitely have. As long as it's in the thread somewhere, you know it.Optimus Prime wrote:I really should know this shouldn't I?
*edit* They're on 11.
Last edited by BaldAdonis on Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
New games are up, you guys know what to do. I'll still send out the PMs, but for now, if you see them, join them.
As it turns out, the Northern Conference will be pretty much done after this batch with only a handful of games left to finish, but somehow I've mixed up my scheduling pattern, so the Southern Conference will still have one more set to go.
Odd, I know, but survivable I think.
Regards, Optimus Prime
As it turns out, the Northern Conference will be pretty much done after this batch with only a handful of games left to finish, but somehow I've mixed up my scheduling pattern, so the Southern Conference will still have one more set to go.
Odd, I know, but survivable I think.
Regards, Optimus Prime
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
- TheKidsTrumpet
- Posts: 2250
- Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:14 pm
- Location: Monterey Coast
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
I've just finished updating the records for the North Conference, and will do the South Conference tomorrow as well as make a bunch of new games. Just have a little left to finish on my final portfolio and I'll be done with school for 16 days and can give you guys some real attention heading into the playoffs.
Regards, Optimus Prime
Regards, Optimus Prime
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
- BaldAdonis
- Posts: 2334
- Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:57 am
- Location: Trapped in Pleasantville with Toby McGuire
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
Lots of new games recorded, and I FINALLY remembered to get a standings update posted for you guys. It currently has the seeding for the playoffs at the moment.
Keiths31 is holding onto the 5th seed for the Northern Conference by a hair, but Kegler still has a bunch of games to finish.
It's almost playoffs time!
Regards, Optimus Prime
Keiths31 is holding onto the 5th seed for the Northern Conference by a hair, but Kegler still has a bunch of games to finish.
It's almost playoffs time!
Regards, Optimus Prime
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male