Who will be avoiding Fog of War like the plague?
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Who will be avoiding Fog of War like the plague?
I will.
Warning: You may be reading a really old topic.
- misterman10
- Posts: 9412
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 1:48 pm
- Location: Out on the Pitch.
- Contact:
sounds fun. ^_^ meh, at least it's not limited forts.

Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- Aerial Attack
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:59 pm
- Location: Generation One: The Clan
I've played 1 and it was extremely fun (hey, I won too !!!)
It's much more challenging. Can't wait to try an escalating or assassin FoW game.
Here's a quote from the 13th Warrior:
It's much more challenging. Can't wait to try an escalating or assassin FoW game.
Here's a quote from the 13th Warrior:
The 13th Warrior movie wrote:Herger kills one of the Prince's henchmen in a sham duel
Herger: "Deception is the point! Any fool can calculate strength. That one has been doing it since we arrived. Now he has to calculate what he can't see."
Other Warrior: "And fear... what he doesn't know."
- spinwizard
- Posts: 5016
- Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:52 am
- David_Wain
- Posts: 1092
- Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:10 am
- David_Wain
- Posts: 1092
- Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:10 am
- panzermeyer
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:50 pm
- Location: VANCOUVER
- insomniacdude
- Posts: 634
- Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:14 am
Just played a Speed, Escalating, Fog game. Certainly won't do that again. You just don't have enough time to see what is going on in a Speed Fog game. And then also you won't have enough time to go around the board when sets get higher. The 5 minutes is just to short.
Think I will play more Fog games, but then just not Speed games. I'm playing a "normal time" 1 also now, and it looks like fun that way.
Think I will play more Fog games, but then just not Speed games. I'm playing a "normal time" 1 also now, and it looks like fun that way.
Highest score: 3130 (9 July 2009)
- insertnamehere
- Posts: 99
- Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:56 pm
- Location: Stoke Holy Cross, east anglia , UK
- Aerial Attack
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:59 pm
- Location: Generation One: The Clan
AK_Iceman wrote:I haven't tried a FoW game yet, but can someone tell me if Greasemonkey still gives all the player info in those games?
Early on in games, BOB is even more confused by FoW than a normal person would be. It has a tendency to credit all of the unknown territories to another player (blue both times I checked). This can make you think that someone is dominating when they aren't. Once you've moved around the map a bit BoB gets more intelligent (kind of like you?).David_Wain wrote:Nope it doesn't only the information for the armies u can see adjacent to ur armies.
Oh yeah, don't pay ANY attention to BOBs estimates of Bonuses your opps will receive. BOB will sometimes credit other players with a bonus region - even if YOU have a terr within that region.
- BaldAdonis
- Posts: 2334
- Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:57 am
- Location: Trapped in Pleasantville with Toby McGuire




