What is your first name
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- Knight of Orient
- Posts: 647
- Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:09 pm
- Location: The Holy Land
- muy_thaiguy
- Posts: 12730
- Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 11:20 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Back in Black
- Contact:
- The Weird One
- Posts: 7059
- Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 8:21 pm
- Location: cursing the spiteful dice gods
haven't heard that one yetdustn64 wrote:I thought it was "spell Icup and say funny colors" so they say: I see, you pee funny colors0ojakeo0 wrote:actually the joke is. "spell icup" ahhh 3rd grademuy_thaiguy wrote:I Ci Yu Pea
sheepofdumb wrote:I'm not scum, just a threat to the town. There's a difference, thank you very much.
ga7 wrote: I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD
- misterman10
- Posts: 9412
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 1:48 pm
- Location: Out on the Pitch.
- Contact:
have you been living in a caveThe Weird One wrote:haven't heard that one yetdustn64 wrote:I thought it was "spell Icup and say funny colors" so they say: I see, you pee funny colors0ojakeo0 wrote:actually the joke is. "spell icup" ahhh 3rd grademuy_thaiguy wrote:I Ci Yu Pea![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Pleasant Chaps still suck cock.
Yakuza power.
Yakuza power.
- The Weird One
- Posts: 7059
- Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 8:21 pm
- Location: cursing the spiteful dice gods
- life-saver
- Posts: 1616
- Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:20 pm
- Location: In hell. D:
- The Weird One
- Posts: 7059
- Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 8:21 pm
- Location: cursing the spiteful dice gods
I know your name.life-saver wrote:De Killer.Like hell I would give out my name!
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
that.... is.... not.... my..... real..... name.....dustn64 wrote:It can't be as bad as FreddyFircoal wrote:I know your name.life-saver wrote:De Killer.Like hell I would give out my name!
![]()
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
no not even close. Only 3 people on this site know my real name. but I'm not telling who. And no one of them is not me.dustn64 wrote:or Fred. kind of like Fred Flintstonefreezie wrote:So your name is freddy?Fircoal wrote:that.... is.... not.... my..... real..... name.....dustn64 wrote:It can't be as bad as FreddyFircoal wrote:I know your name.life-saver wrote:De Killer.Like hell I would give out my name!
![]()
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- The Weird One
- Posts: 7059
- Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 8:21 pm
- Location: cursing the spiteful dice gods
no I do, it's just I don't count, because I'm not going to tell it to you.The Weird One wrote:so you don't even know your own name![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
nope.dustn64 wrote:I know your name its freddyFircoal wrote:no I do, it's just I don't count, because I'm not going to tell it to you.The Weird One wrote:so you don't even know your own name![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
and because that's a given. ^_^
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.


