You are all screw*d!
Stereotype the person above you!
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- GreecePwns
- Posts: 2646
- Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:19 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Lawn Guy Lint
Yeah, and I know a bit of Russian. Sadly :/ignotus wrote:Look, I really know history...amazzony wrote:Following topic name: Ahaa, smart, doesn't believe everything that is said in some random forum![]()
And the words Stalin and steel in Russian are very similar though they are not an exactly the same. So, actually you can believe what is said
Don't trust me, trust Time magazine Stalin=Steel & why?
And I never said that I don't trust you :S Actually, you quoted me:"So, actually you can believe what is said
And if we leave out the fact that Time was right this time then... why should I trust a USA magazine if there isn't probably one single person who speaks russian?
And ontopic: Smartass!
- mr. incrediball
- Posts: 3423
- Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:07 pm
- Location: Right here.
- mr. incrediball
- Posts: 3423
- Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:07 pm
- Location: Right here.
no. Is it steel man or something like that?ignotus wrote:That's true. Stalin would be Сталин. But read the Time article...mr. incrediball wrote:ignotus wrote:I know, сталь=steel.
BTW I have a degree to show off with my history smarassnes...
but... that's just stal (soft l)
darvlay wrote:Get over it, people. It's just a crazy lookin' bear ejaculating into the waiting maw of an eager fox. Nothing more.
- muy_thaiguy
- Posts: 12730
- Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 11:20 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Back in Black
- Contact:
- muy_thaiguy
- Posts: 12730
- Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 11:20 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Back in Black
- Contact:
