Movie Quotes Game
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- Incandenza
- Posts: 4949
- Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:34 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Playing Eschaton with a bucket of old tennis balls
- UselessTriviaMan
- Posts: 520
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:38 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Midwest... or Middle Earth. Which one has hobbits? Yeah, that one.
- Contact:
- Incandenza
- Posts: 4949
- Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:34 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Playing Eschaton with a bucket of old tennis balls
- Incandenza
- Posts: 4949
- Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:34 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Playing Eschaton with a bucket of old tennis balls
- Incandenza
- Posts: 4949
- Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:34 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Playing Eschaton with a bucket of old tennis balls
- Incandenza
- Posts: 4949
- Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:34 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Playing Eschaton with a bucket of old tennis balls
And I'm glad you finally got Howl, vt.... I was really starting to wonder about you.
New quote:
"I just want to begin by saying to Roosevelt E. Roosevelt, what it is, what it shall be, what it was. The weather out there today is hot and shitty with continued hot and shitty in the afternoon. Tomorrow a chance of continued crappy with a pissy weather front coming down from the north. Basically, it's hotter than a snake's ass in a wagon rut."
This may be a repeat, but it wouldn't be the first in this thread.
New quote:
"I just want to begin by saying to Roosevelt E. Roosevelt, what it is, what it shall be, what it was. The weather out there today is hot and shitty with continued hot and shitty in the afternoon. Tomorrow a chance of continued crappy with a pissy weather front coming down from the north. Basically, it's hotter than a snake's ass in a wagon rut."
This may be a repeat, but it wouldn't be the first in this thread.
THOTA: dingdingdingdingdingdingBOOM
Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est
Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est
Good Morning VietnamIncandenza wrote:And I'm glad you finally got Howl, vt.... I was really starting to wonder about you.![]()
New quote:
"I just want to begin by saying to Roosevelt E. Roosevelt, what it is, what it shall be, what it was. The weather out there today is hot and shitty with continued hot and shitty in the afternoon. Tomorrow a chance of continued crappy with a pissy weather front coming down from the north. Basically, it's hotter than a snake's ass in a wagon rut."
This may be a repeat, but it wouldn't be the first in this thread.
- Incandenza
- Posts: 4949
- Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:34 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Playing Eschaton with a bucket of old tennis balls
Next one:
Person A: A lot of young men would give their eye teeth for a job like this.
Person B: Oh yeah, well find one then.
Person A: I beg your pardon?
Person B: I said find one then. Cause d'you know what you can do with your job? You can take it, and your eye teeth, and your franking machine, and all that other rubbish I have to go about with, and you can shove it. RIGHT UP YOUR ARSE!!
Ok here was the first quote:
And another from the same movie:Person A: A lot of young men would give their eye teeth for a job like this.
Person B: Oh yeah, well find one then.
Person A: I beg your pardon?
Person B: I said find one then. Cause d'you know what you can do with your job? You can take it, and your eye teeth, and your franking machine, and all that other rubbish I have to go about with, and you can shove it. RIGHT UP YOUR ARSE!!
I'll pay now if you don't mind. You haven't got a pen have you, your honour?
I don't suppose you're talking about Coming to America with Eddie Murphy, are you?amazzony wrote:Isn't it the... darn, don't remember the name... the black guy... and his somekind of prince and going to USA and sth sth sth...
<>---------------------------<>
......Come play CC Mafia,
.....where happiness lies
<>----------[Link]----------<>
REMEMBER NORSE // REMEMBER DANCING MUSTARD
......Come play CC Mafia,
.....where happiness lies
<>----------[Link]----------<>
REMEMBER NORSE // REMEMBER DANCING MUSTARD
Hmm, well, dunno.. I think it was called something like Prince of... darn, I'm too young to have bad memoryF1fth wrote:I don't suppose you're talking about Coming to America with Eddie Murphy, are you?amazzony wrote:Isn't it the... darn, don't remember the name... the black guy... and his somekind of prince and going to USA and sth sth sth...
Either way, it definitely is not what you are thinking of - the title I'm looking for is a quintessential Brit flick.amazzony wrote:Hmm, well, dunno.. I think it was called something like Prince of... darn, I'm too young to have bad memoryF1fth wrote:I don't suppose you're talking about Coming to America with Eddie Murphy, are you?amazzony wrote:Isn't it the... darn, don't remember the name... the black guy... and his somekind of prince and going to USA and sth sth sth...


