HUH?KidWhisky wrote:Actually hockey has only been one of Canada’s national sports for a few years. Lacrosse has always been Canada's national sport. If you had taken a few minutes to find that out you wouldn't sound like such and ignorant dick.
Canada Get a personality please!
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
-
Strife
- Posts: 2668
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:24 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: Now something has kept me here too long.
- duday53
- Posts: 3046
- Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: 1 hour north of Toronto, Ontario.
Okay...coming from a canadian:
Lacrosse is a national sport and has been in Canada since the natives played it. Hockey hasn't been here nearly as long but you don't often come across a Canadian that doesn't like hockey. Though Lacrosse is our national sport doesn't mean that we don't love our hockey and by bashing hockey your bashing our culture almost. Saying hockey is a girls game isn't worng because the girls that play it could kick your ass anyday. It being too cold? WTF? Its too cold for you...like in an arena its like what? -2 celsius? And though not too many countries play hockey its still a huge sport in N. America. Bigger, as someone said, then cricket is.
So chaosfactor are you going to bash the americans about football or baseball next? stupid ass
sorry wicked
Lacrosse is a national sport and has been in Canada since the natives played it. Hockey hasn't been here nearly as long but you don't often come across a Canadian that doesn't like hockey. Though Lacrosse is our national sport doesn't mean that we don't love our hockey and by bashing hockey your bashing our culture almost. Saying hockey is a girls game isn't worng because the girls that play it could kick your ass anyday. It being too cold? WTF? Its too cold for you...like in an arena its like what? -2 celsius? And though not too many countries play hockey its still a huge sport in N. America. Bigger, as someone said, then cricket is.
So chaosfactor are you going to bash the americans about football or baseball next? stupid ass
lalaland wrote:This is what I love about Spamalot... you click on a title to a thread, and you have no idea what you'll find inside...
- JessicaAlbaIsHot
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:47 am
- Location: Vancouver
Re: Canada Get a personality please!
chaosfactor wrote:Canada's national sport? I,ce Hockey, invented by the brits, in Canada, by the army, forgotten about just as quickly, cos its to fucking cold to play and basically Hockeys a girls game. Come on how many countrys play Hockey?
Not to be a spelling Nazi, but:
How do you spell personality correctly and not "ice", and "countries". I'm not going to even mention the "cos" part.
Not only that, but you capitalize hockey and not Brits.
This gives me the immediate impression that you are in fact, a dumbass. This is also piled with the fact that you are basing Canada's personality on its national sport. And hockey is a incredibly "manly" sport. You see the injuries these people get? Personally, I find that football, a sport characterized players dressing up in so many pads they cannot move, and pauses every ten seconds more of a girls sport. Face it, American football is pretty much a sport for athletic rejects and steroid users. Oh yea, and the whole lacrosse thing.
Re: hockey
Totally, he really should check into a better translator.legendkiller717 wrote:i wish i could understand something you typesocks3 wrote:you every here of a hockey rink inclose with roof to keep you out of the cold only up north form me is hockey truly cold
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
Nice name.JessicaAlbaIsHot wrote:YOU FUCKING TOOL hockey is life its better what u fucking british cocksuckers play... fucking polo... lmao and u think hockeys a womens sport. yeah polos real manly riding on mothafucking horses wearing tight pants. fucking cock in the mouth balls on the face FAGS!!!

Re: hockey
I thought the aviatar was ok too.
2dimes wrote:Totally, he really should check into a better translator.legendkiller717 wrote:i wish i could understand something you typesocks3 wrote:you every here of a hockey rink inclose with roof to keep you out of the cold only up north form me is hockey truly cold
Re: hockey
you live in the uk, and say hockey has a small european fans in europ?Titanic wrote:I agree hockeys popular, but played around the world? Ice hockey is not played around the world (outside of NA its just got a small European fan base), but normal hockey is played in a lot of countries.socks3 wrote:hockey is all over the world you dumb shit,everybody plays it and its not for pussys, most of the guy playen hockey are like 250 to 300 lbs. with a solid plastic puck flyen around at 90+ miles
you have got to be kiddin me, ofcourse football (european) is more populair, but i think hockey is more populair in europe than you think
Re: hockey
I give this post 10/10.socks3 wrote:you every here of a hockey rink inclose with roof to keep you out of the cold only up north form me is hockey truly cold
If I wasn't wearing my brain helmet my head would have exploded from the grammatical errors alone. That's not something to be skoffed at. Kudos.
Back on topic: Hockey is too white for me so I have nothing to add
Re: hockey
I suck at spelling and grammer but I don't give a rats ass so f*ck offkwanton wrote:I give this post 10/10.socks3 wrote:you every here of a hockey rink inclose with roof to keep you out of the cold only up north form me is hockey truly cold
If I wasn't wearing my brain helmet my head would have exploded from the grammatical errors alone. That's not something to be skoffed at. Kudos.
Back on topic: Hockey is too white for me so I have nothing to add
- glide
- Posts: 1748
- Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:13 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: 7km outside the thriving metropolis of Centreville, New Brunswick!
- Contact:
I used to fish for Muskelunge up in Bobcaygeon Ontario in the 60's....caught a few large ones....but let's get back to the subject.....as a 235lb ex defenceman.....I'd still love to meet this little twit chaosfacter on the ice sometime.....lol.....it'd be fun makin' his kipper-eatin' cake hole appologize for his ignorance...... 
Gatekeeper, and Proud Member of XI Games
Newt Hunter
Newt Hunter
Re: hockey
Wow and now your posts are understandable! w\Were you just acting retarded before to make us feel sorry for you? Awwwwww that's so sad.........socks3 wrote:I suck at spelling and grammer but I don't give a rats ass so f*ck offkwanton wrote:I give this post 10/10.socks3 wrote:you every here of a hockey rink inclose with roof to keep you out of the cold only up north form me is hockey truly cold
If I wasn't wearing my brain helmet my head would have exploded from the grammatical errors alone. That's not something to be skoffed at. Kudos.
Back on topic: Hockey is too white for me so I have nothing to add
- Nickbaldwin
- Posts: 803
- Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 9:07 am
- Location: Scut hole near Birmingham
I'm British, I dont play polo, and dont know anyone who has ever played polo.JessicaAlbaIsHot wrote:YOU FUCKING TOOL hockey is life its better what u fucking british cocksuckers play... fucking polo... lmao and u think hockeys a womens sport. yeah polos real manly riding on mothafucking horses wearing tight pants. fucking cock in the mouth balls on the face FAGS!!!
Its hardly a national fucking sport now is it dickface?
LOCK THIS FUCKING THREAD.
LOCK THIS FUCKING THREAD.
LOCK THIS FUCKING THREAD.
LOCK THIS FUCKING THREAD.
LOCK THIS FUCKING THREAD.
LOCK THIS FUCKING THREAD.
LOCK THIS FUCKING THREAD.
- clapper011
- Posts: 7208
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:25 am
- Gender: Female
- Location: Ontario, Canada
he wouldnt be able to glide...it is wayy too cold for him hereglide wrote:pssssssst........hey chaosnewt........meet us on the ice....and bring yer balls......lmao (I mean rugby and cricket balls of course.......heheheh).....too bad it was two teams from laalaa land you happened to see.....come play in the Great White North little boy....bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh.......
- muy_thaiguy
- Posts: 12730
- Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 11:20 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Back in Black
- Contact:
Turning into a little smash the Brit around because he can't the heat (or in this case, cold weather)? I'm in.
By the way, the sport that is the most popular in my state (along with football), is bull riding. I don't see Brits doing it, I have seen Canadians do it, Americans of course, and Mexicans (
) as well. Tell me, how many Brits do a sport that dangerous? Rugby? You go against another guy who is trying to hit you out of the way. Football, even bigger guys doing the same, bull riding, stay on a bull for 8 seconds, and try to escape from it without being thrown halfway across the arena and ending up in the hospital. 
By the way, the sport that is the most popular in my state (along with football), is bull riding. I don't see Brits doing it, I have seen Canadians do it, Americans of course, and Mexicans (
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous
What, you expected something deep or flashy?
-Anonymous
What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Re: hockey
No. We were talking about JessicaAlbaIsHot. Your translator must have cut that part of my post off or something.socks3 wrote:you like my aviatar 2dimes that fish I'm hold is a 20lbs muski and it would bite your head clean off
Firstly, we watch sports which are entertaining, not sports which are "manly". Sports which are dangerous? Rugby league, rugby union, F1, F2, F3, Moto GP, drag racing, boxing, martial arts, etc... Just because our main national sport involves skill and speed and fitness and tactics rather then just strength means shite. Football is the most popular sport in the world, because its entertaining, passionate, easy to play and enjoyable. What North American sport is actually a national sport anywhere else in the world? I doubt it will bein more then 5 countries,muy_thaiguy wrote:Turning into a little smash the Brit around because he can't the heat (or in this case, cold weather)? I'm in.![]()
By the way, the sport that is the most popular in my state (along with football), is bull riding. I don't see Brits doing it, I have seen Canadians do it, Americans of course, and Mexicans () as well. Tell me, how many Brits do a sport that dangerous? Rugby? You go against another guy who is trying to hit you out of the way. Football, even bigger guys doing the same, bull riding, stay on a bull for 8 seconds, and try to escape from it without being thrown halfway across the arena and ending up in the hospital.
- muy_thaiguy
- Posts: 12730
- Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 11:20 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Back in Black
- Contact:
Actually, that post was just to piss thatother guy off. So don't get your panties in a wedgie.Titanic wrote:Firstly, we watch sports which are entertaining, not sports which are "manly". Sports which are dangerous? Rugby league, rugby union, F1, F2, F3, Moto GP, drag racing, boxing, martial arts, etc... Just because our main national sport involves skill and speed and fitness and tactics rather then just strength means shite. Football is the most popular sport in the world, because its entertaining, passionate, easy to play and enjoyable. What North American sport is actually a national sport anywhere else in the world? I doubt it will bein more then 5 countries,muy_thaiguy wrote:Turning into a little smash the Brit around because he can't the heat (or in this case, cold weather)? I'm in.![]()
By the way, the sport that is the most popular in my state (along with football), is bull riding. I don't see Brits doing it, I have seen Canadians do it, Americans of course, and Mexicans () as well. Tell me, how many Brits do a sport that dangerous? Rugby? You go against another guy who is trying to hit you out of the way. Football, even bigger guys doing the same, bull riding, stay on a bull for 8 seconds, and try to escape from it without being thrown halfway across the arena and ending up in the hospital.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous
What, you expected something deep or flashy?
-Anonymous
What, you expected something deep or flashy?
- GreecePwns
- Posts: 2646
- Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:19 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Lawn Guy Lint
Nickbaldwin wrote:I'm British, I dont play polo, and dont know anyone who has ever played polo.JessicaAlbaIsHot wrote:YOU FUCKING TOOL hockey is life its better what u fucking british cocksuckers play... fucking polo... lmao and u think hockeys a womens sport. yeah polos real manly riding on mothafucking horses wearing tight pants. fucking cock in the mouth balls on the face FAGS!!!
Its hardly a national fucking sport now is it dickface?
Chariot of Fire wrote:As for GreecePwns.....yeah, what? A massive debt. Get a job you slacker.
Viceroy wrote:[The Biblical creation story] was written in a time when there was no way to confirm this fact and is in fact a statement of the facts.