a laughy smiley none the lessstatic_ice wrote:it wasn't...really... with you...lord twiggy1 wrote:yay a laughy smileystatic_ice wrote:...lord twiggy1 wrote:omg xtra your such a douche. just stfu and admit that youve been beaten by a girl/woman(sry dont know how old you are s.xkitten nor do i care enough to go look for it)
The 757 that hit the Pentagon
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- lord twiggy1
- Posts: 1574
- Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:26 pm
- Location: at exacltly 15 degrees N lattitud and...Ahh who the hell am i kidding I have no idea
Back in Black
'Cause I'm back/Yes, I'm back/Well, I'm back/Yes, I'm back/Well, I'm back, back/
Well I'm back in black/Yes, I'm back in black
That's right, I'M BACK! hopefully to stay this time!
'Cause I'm back/Yes, I'm back/Well, I'm back/Yes, I'm back/Well, I'm back, back/
Well I'm back in black/Yes, I'm back in black
That's right, I'M BACK! hopefully to stay this time!
- xtratabasco
- Posts: 1797
- Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:24 pm
- lord twiggy1
- Posts: 1574
- Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:26 pm
- Location: at exacltly 15 degrees N lattitud and...Ahh who the hell am i kidding I have no idea
are you refering to you in a 3rd person view or are you just posting a thinly veild insult to me? if it the latter then your a meanie.s.xkitten wrote:xtra, you just got your ass kicked by a girl (yes, girl twiggy) who did all her research tonight, vs your obvious years of experience with this.
I can only deduce one thing...you must be part of the government...for two reasons...
1) only the government would employ someone as stupid as you
and number two:The Conspiracy Theorists will no doubt scream that the above photos are fake, just as they have insisted that all the photos which show debris at the crash site are fakes, and just as they scream that the witnesses to the passenger jet at the Pentagon "have to be" wrong. But witness-smearing is the exact same tactic the government has used to silence contradictory witnesses from JFK to the shoot down of TWA 800.
As the Conspiracy Theorists use the same tactics, they reveal who they really are. The government.
Back in Black
'Cause I'm back/Yes, I'm back/Well, I'm back/Yes, I'm back/Well, I'm back, back/
Well I'm back in black/Yes, I'm back in black
That's right, I'M BACK! hopefully to stay this time!
'Cause I'm back/Yes, I'm back/Well, I'm back/Yes, I'm back/Well, I'm back, back/
Well I'm back in black/Yes, I'm back in black
That's right, I'M BACK! hopefully to stay this time!
referring to myself in the third person...lord twiggy1 wrote:are you refering to you in a 3rd person view or are you just posting a thinly veild insult to me? if it the latter then your a meanie.s.xkitten wrote:xtra, you just got your ass kicked by a girl (yes, girl twiggy) who did all her research tonight, vs your obvious years of experience with this.
I can only deduce one thing...you must be part of the government...for two reasons...
1) only the government would employ someone as stupid as you
and number two:The Conspiracy Theorists will no doubt scream that the above photos are fake, just as they have insisted that all the photos which show debris at the crash site are fakes, and just as they scream that the witnesses to the passenger jet at the Pentagon "have to be" wrong. But witness-smearing is the exact same tactic the government has used to silence contradictory witnesses from JFK to the shoot down of TWA 800.
As the Conspiracy Theorists use the same tactics, they reveal who they really are. The government.
- lord twiggy1
- Posts: 1574
- Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:26 pm
- Location: at exacltly 15 degrees N lattitud and...Ahh who the hell am i kidding I have no idea
okay im fine thens.xkitten wrote:referring to myself in the third person...lord twiggy1 wrote:are you refering to you in a 3rd person view or are you just posting a thinly veild insult to me? if it the latter then your a meanie.s.xkitten wrote:xtra, you just got your ass kicked by a girl (yes, girl twiggy) who did all her research tonight, vs your obvious years of experience with this.
I can only deduce one thing...you must be part of the government...for two reasons...
1) only the government would employ someone as stupid as you
and number two:The Conspiracy Theorists will no doubt scream that the above photos are fake, just as they have insisted that all the photos which show debris at the crash site are fakes, and just as they scream that the witnesses to the passenger jet at the Pentagon "have to be" wrong. But witness-smearing is the exact same tactic the government has used to silence contradictory witnesses from JFK to the shoot down of TWA 800.
As the Conspiracy Theorists use the same tactics, they reveal who they really are. The government.
Back in Black
'Cause I'm back/Yes, I'm back/Well, I'm back/Yes, I'm back/Well, I'm back, back/
Well I'm back in black/Yes, I'm back in black
That's right, I'M BACK! hopefully to stay this time!
'Cause I'm back/Yes, I'm back/Well, I'm back/Yes, I'm back/Well, I'm back, back/
Well I'm back in black/Yes, I'm back in black
That's right, I'M BACK! hopefully to stay this time!
- xtratabasco
- Posts: 1797
- Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:24 pm
Re: The 757 that hit the Pentagon
wheres the boeing 757 that this government says hit the pentagon?
- muy_thaiguy
- Posts: 12730
- Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 11:20 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Back in Black
- Contact:
Re: The 757 that hit the Pentagon
A site called "thewebfairy?" you dissapoint me.xtratabasco wrote:
wheres the boeing 757 that this government says hit the pentagon?
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous
What, you expected something deep or flashy?
-Anonymous
What, you expected something deep or flashy?
- xtratabasco
- Posts: 1797
- Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:24 pm
Re: The 757 that hit the Pentagon
xtratabasco wrote:
wheres the boeing 757 that this government says hit the pentagon?
- muy_thaiguy
- Posts: 12730
- Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 11:20 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Back in Black
- Contact:
Re: The 757 that hit the Pentagon
stop quoting yourself, and actually respond to the proof i provided youxtratabasco wrote:xtratabasco wrote:
wheres the boeing 757 that this government says hit the pentagon?
- xtratabasco
- Posts: 1797
- Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:24 pm
Re: The 757 that hit the Pentagon
s.xkitten wrote:stop quoting yourself, and actually respond to the proof i provided youxtratabasco wrote:xtratabasco wrote:
wheres the boeing 757 that this government says hit the pentagon?
i already did, go back to pages 3,4,5,6,7 and 8
- xtratabasco
- Posts: 1797
- Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:24 pm
Re: The 757 that hit the Pentagon
xtratabasco wrote:xtratabasco wrote:
wheres the boeing 757 that this government says hit the pentagon?
- muy_thaiguy
- Posts: 12730
- Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 11:20 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Back in Black
- Contact:
I thought that was established awhile back.s.xkitten wrote:i may not be coming back...muy_thaiguy wrote:And good to have you back in the clubhouse.s.xkitten wrote:yeah, i am...XenHu wrote:She's a meanie...
-X
i just wanted to prove that xtra is a douche bag...in case someone didn't already know...
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous
What, you expected something deep or flashy?
-Anonymous
What, you expected something deep or flashy?
- xtratabasco
- Posts: 1797
- Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:24 pm
s.xkitten wrote:you made an ass of yourself by stating that tungston is one of the hardest elements around, and then you posted the same websites, and the same quote over and over and over...
thats being a stupid douche bag, not disputing what i said.
just 1 of 4
OWNED
http://www.realnews247.com/911_pentagon ... e_part.htm
lol
but keep trying
show us the pics, you know you want to
- xtratabasco
- Posts: 1797
- Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:24 pm
2 of 4s.xkitten wrote:you made an ass of yourself by stating that tungston is one of the hardest elements around, and then you posted the same websites, and the same quote over and over and over...
thats being a stupid douche bag, not disputing what i said.
OWNED again
http://www.utopiax.org/aa77.html
http://www.utopiax.org/911/pentagon01.jpg
lol
show us the pics of the boeing 757 this government says hit the pentagon
_________________
- xtratabasco
- Posts: 1797
- Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:24 pm
s.xkitten wrote:you made an ass of yourself by stating that tungston is one of the hardest elements around, and then you posted the same websites, and the same quote over and over and over...
thats being a stupid douche bag, not disputing what i said.
3 of 4
http://www.patriotsquestion911.com/
example 1 of 500+
Lt. Col. Guy S. Razer, MS, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Retired U.S. Air Force fighter pilot (F-111, F-15E, F-16, B-1, F-18, Mig-29, and Suu-22). Flew combat missions over Iraq. Former instructor at the USAF Fighter Weapons School and NATO’s Tactical Leadership Program. 20-year Air Force career.
Statement to this website 3/25/07: "After 4+ years of research since retirement in 2002, I am 100% convinced that the attacks of September 11, 2001 were planned, organized, and committed by treasonous perpetrators that have infiltrated the highest levels of our government. It is now time to take our country back.
The "collapse" of WTC Building 7 shows beyond any doubt that the demolitions were pre-planned. There is simply no way to demolish a 47-story building (on fire) over a coffee break. It is also impossible to report the building’s collapse before it happened, as BBC News did, unless it was pre-planned. Further damning evidence is Larry Silverstein's video taped confession in which he states "they made that decision to pull [WTC 7] and we watched the building collapse." [Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories, and was not hit by an airplane. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And 5 and 1/2 years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.]
We cannot let the pursuit of justice fail. Those of us in the military took an oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic". Just because we have retired does not make that oath invalid, so it is not just our responsibility, it is our duty to expose the real perpetrators of 9/11 and bring them to justice, no matter how hard it is, how long it takes, or how much we have to suffer to do it.
We owe it to those who have gone before us who executed that same oath, and who are doing the same thing in Iraq and Afghanistan right now. Those of us who joined the military and faithfully executed orders that were given us had to trust our leaders. The violation and abuse of that trust is not only heinous, but ultimately the most accurate definition of treason!"
- xtratabasco
- Posts: 1797
- Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:24 pm
s.xkitten wrote:you made an ass of yourself by stating that tungston is one of the hardest elements around, and then you posted the same websites, and the same quote over and over and over...
thats being a stupid douche bag, not disputing what i said.
all let you find number 4
lol
just show us the boeing 757 that this government says hit the pentagon.
I'm not going to go read this stupid thread, but please explain WHERE the plane is if it didn't hit the Pentagon? And seriously, all of these stupid theories have been debunked a bunch of times.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
