CHL SEASON [CHAMPION: Godd]
Moderator: Tournament Directors
More Hockey...Count me in as Arizona Sundogs. Thanks! So when are the ECHL and the AHL leagues Starting??? I've got dibs on the Stockton Thunder (ECHL) and Springfield Falcons (AHL), both affiliated with Edmonton Oilers!
map is Age of Merchants (of course), Flat Rate.
map is Age of Merchants (of course), Flat Rate.
Last edited by tabsnake on Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Ghost_Rider
- Posts: 631
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:55 pm
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
I have thought about running both of those leagues sometime, but want to tweak them a little because they are such small leagues. I've had ideas, but we'll see what happens.tabsnake wrote:More Hockey...Count me in as Arizona Sundogs. Thanks! So when are the ECHL and the AHL leagues Starting??? I've got dibs on the Stockton Thunder (ECHL) and Springfield Falcons (AHL), both affiliated with Edmonton Oilers!
map is Age of Merchants (of course), Flat Rate.
- dragon dor
- Posts: 1581
- Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:31 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: France
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
- rsuttles58
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 7:16 pm
So I count a 50 game schedule.
How many teams make the playoffs from each conference, 4?
How many teams make the playoffs from each conference, 4?
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
- rsuttles58
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 7:16 pm
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
- rsuttles58
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 7:16 pm
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
- rsuttles58
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 7:16 pm
- rsuttles58
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 7:16 pm
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
We've already had several games finish, so I will be posting the standings a little later this evening. I'm not at the right computer at the moment.
It appears as the Corpus Christi Rayz would like to make things interesting for themselves by losing their first 4 games.
Also, dragon dor will be joining his games at the beginning of next week (Monday). He has a weekend obligation he must attend to first.
It appears as the Corpus Christi Rayz would like to make things interesting for themselves by losing their first 4 games.
Also, dragon dor will be joining his games at the beginning of next week (Monday). He has a weekend obligation he must attend to first.
Arizona Beats New Mexico
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=974905
Arizona Beats Tulsa
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=974913
Arizona Beats Tulsa
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=974817
not bad...if I do say so myself!
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=974905
Arizona Beats Tulsa
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=974913
Arizona Beats Tulsa
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=974817
DOING HARD HIT SURVIVAL...IN A SERPENT CULTURE!
http://www.negrilstories.ca/index.php?pr=Dudus_and_Oil
>>>>yes.
☻/
/▌
/ \
EASIEST MAP - Pearl Harbor
http://www.negrilstories.ca/index.php?pr=Dudus_and_Oil
>>>>yes.
☻/
/▌
/ \
EASIEST MAP - Pearl Harbor
Arizona beats New Mexico
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=974910
Arizona beats Amarillo
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=974896
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=974910
Arizona beats Amarillo
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=974896
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
ok...I'll take you up on that challenge. I still can't beat DiM on his map yet
I just got my but kick big time on the Peral Harbor map...you think Age of Merchants map is difficult just wait until you play that map! I'm going to go play some regular games on it until I figure it out! I think I might be a ranked as a Cadet before all is said and done.
- rebelman
- Posts: 2968
- Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:24 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: People's Republic of Cork
- Contact:
The rebel army took Kegler on in pearl habour and came out victorious.
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=974729#map
Colorado beat Youngstown
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=974729#map
Colorado beat Youngstown
Don't now why people on here don't like being cooks, remember under siege: A former SEAL, now cook, is the only person who can stop a gang of terrorists when they sieze control of a US Navy battleship.
- TheKidsTrumpet
- Posts: 2250
- Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:14 pm
- Location: Monterey Coast
The Jackalopes come out victorius in their debut game 974748 over Colorado (rebelman)
Last edited by TheKidsTrumpet on Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Personal Best: 2344
Winner of: Championship Series: Arms Race
Redemption Pt. 1
Doubles Champion Initech XXV: Olympic Games w/Gilligan
