oops, sorryFircoal wrote:DON'T TELL THEM ABOUT THAT! IT WAS ONLY ONCE!misterman10 wrote:she sucks alrightFircoal wrote:Who said she sucked?XGSuperstar wrote:Jigglypuff doesn't suck at all, excellent aerial game, and with the rising pound, which involves using pound and then mashing up a split second after (after the start of pound and before it ends), Jigglypuff can extend her recovery to have the best recovery in the game. None can match her aerial game, and her backair and forward ar have excellent range, and she rapes almost everyone's recoveries. [I don't understand how WoP works, I don't use Jiggs, but I think its using many back/forward airs like in a combo].
She is an excellent characer, mid tier, but many casuals think she sucks because she is Jigglypuff. Many of those same people think Mewtwo is the best character in the game.
And the move that 1KOs is Rest. Its possible to combo into rest, but I dunno how [I don't use Jiggs]. Also, if you miss rest, there is a trick called Double Stick DI which helps you survive the next attack, but its difficult to pull off, you need to see the attack coming from a mile away.
she sucks fircoal![]()
![]()
Super Smash Bros
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- misterman10
- Posts: 9412
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 1:48 pm
- Location: Out on the Pitch.
- Contact:
Pleasant Chaps still suck cock.
Yakuza power.
Yakuza power.
- NESconqueror
- Posts: 3324
- Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:13 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: in my own NES
yes it does.NESconqueror wrote:This topic needs to stay up.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
SSB: Safforn City
SSBM: Final Destination, and Mute City
SSBM: Final Destination, and Mute City
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
I don't have a favorite stage. I'll play any stage in the original and all but a few in Melee. (Infinite Glacier, Congo Jungle (rap))
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
- XGSuperstar
- Posts: 1038
- Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:13 pm
The DK rap is awesome.pancakemix wrote:I don't have a favorite stage. I'll play any stage in the original and all but a few in Melee. (Infinite Glacier, Congo Jungle (rap))
And the Ice Climber place sucks like Pancakemix.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
pancakemix wrote:I don't have a favorite stage. I'll play any stage in the original and all but a few in Melee. (Infinite Glacier, Congo Jungle (rap))
Donkey
Tiny
Lanky
Diddy
Chunky
H-H-H...Here we go!
So they're finally here, performing for you
If you know the words, you can join in too
Put your hands together if you want to clap
As we take you through this fun-ky rap! HUH!
D. K.! Donkey Kong!
* He's the leader of the bunch. You know him well.
He's finally back to kick some tail!
[Break: 2 Measures, Monkey Yells](1)
His coconut gun can fire in spurts
If he shoots ya, [Monkey Yell] it's gonna hurt! (2)
He's bigger! faster! and stronger too!
He's the first member of the DK crew!
D. K.! Donkey Kong! HEY!
D. K.! Donkey Kong is here!
[Break: 1 Measure]
This Kong's got style, so listen up dudes!
She shrinks in size to suit her mood!
[Break: 2 Measures]
She's quick n' nimble when she needs to be
She floats in air and climbs up trees!
[Break: 2 Measures]
If you choose her, you won't choose wrong
With a skip and a hop, she's ONE COOL KONG!
[Break: 2 Measures]
D. K.! Donkey Kong!
[Break: 4 Measures]
He has no style, he has no grace
This Kong...has a funny face
He can handstand when he wants to
And stretch his arms out just for you!
[Break: 1 Measure]
In-flate himself just like a balloon
This cra-zy Kong just digs this tune! HEY!
D. K.! (D. K.!) Donkey Kong!
D. K.! (D. K.!) Donkey Kong is here!
[Break: 2 Measures]
He's back again, and about time, too
And this time, he's in the mood!
[Break: 2 Measures]
He can fly real high
with his jetpack on...
With his pistols out, he's one tough Kong!
He can make you smile when you hear his tune...
[Break: 1 Measure]
But, Kremlings beware
'cause he's out after you!
D. K.! Donkey Kong!
D. K.! Donkey Kong!
(fading)
D. K.! Donkey Kong!
D. K....
Fi-nal-ly, he's here for you!
It's the LAST member of the D. K. crew!
This Kong's...so strong, it isn't funny!
Can make a Kremling cry out for Mummy!
[Break: 2 Measures]
He can pick up a boulder with relative ease
Makes crushing rocks seem such a breeze
He may move slow; he can't jump high
But this Kong's one heck of a guy! Hehehe...
[Break: 2 Measures]
Come on Cranky!
Take it to the stage!
** Walnuts, peanuts, pineapple smells!
Grapes, melons, oranges, and coconut shells!
** REPEAT
Oh, yeah!
[Break: 4 Measures]
* REPEAT (and fading)
IT's funny when at school, me and some of my friends sing the DK rap then people get annoyed.Arbustos wrote:pancakemix wrote:I don't have a favorite stage. I'll play any stage in the original and all but a few in Melee. (Infinite Glacier, Congo Jungle (rap))
Donkey
Tiny
Lanky
Diddy
Chunky
H-H-H...Here we go!
So they're finally here, performing for you
If you know the words, you can join in too
Put your hands together if you want to clap
As we take you through this fun-ky rap! HUH!
D. K.! Donkey Kong!
* He's the leader of the bunch. You know him well.
He's finally back to kick some tail!
[Break: 2 Measures, Monkey Yells](1)
His coconut gun can fire in spurts
If he shoots ya, [Monkey Yell] it's gonna hurt! (2)
He's bigger! faster! and stronger too!
He's the first member of the DK crew!
D. K.! Donkey Kong! HEY!
D. K.! Donkey Kong is here!
[Break: 1 Measure]
This Kong's got style, so listen up dudes!
She shrinks in size to suit her mood!
[Break: 2 Measures]
She's quick n' nimble when she needs to be
She floats in air and climbs up trees!
[Break: 2 Measures]
If you choose her, you won't choose wrong
With a skip and a hop, she's ONE COOL KONG!
[Break: 2 Measures]
D. K.! Donkey Kong!
[Break: 4 Measures]
He has no style, he has no grace
This Kong...has a funny face
He can handstand when he wants to
And stretch his arms out just for you!
[Break: 1 Measure]
In-flate himself just like a balloon
This cra-zy Kong just digs this tune! HEY!
D. K.! (D. K.!) Donkey Kong!
D. K.! (D. K.!) Donkey Kong is here!
[Break: 2 Measures]
He's back again, and about time, too
And this time, he's in the mood!
[Break: 2 Measures]
He can fly real high
with his jetpack on...
With his pistols out, he's one tough Kong!
He can make you smile when you hear his tune...
[Break: 1 Measure]
But, Kremlings beware
'cause he's out after you!
D. K.! Donkey Kong!
D. K.! Donkey Kong!
(fading)
D. K.! Donkey Kong!
D. K....
Fi-nal-ly, he's here for you!
It's the LAST member of the D. K. crew!
This Kong's...so strong, it isn't funny!
Can make a Kremling cry out for Mummy!
[Break: 2 Measures]
He can pick up a boulder with relative ease
Makes crushing rocks seem such a breeze
He may move slow; he can't jump high
But this Kong's one heck of a guy! Hehehe...
[Break: 2 Measures]
Come on Cranky!
Take it to the stage!
** Walnuts, peanuts, pineapple smells!
Grapes, melons, oranges, and coconut shells!
** REPEAT
Oh, yeah!
[Break: 4 Measures]
* REPEAT (and fading)
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
When I first played DK 64 I watched this 4 times before I started the gameFircoal wrote:IT's funny when at school, me and some of my friends sing the DK rap then people get annoyed.Arbustos wrote:pancakemix wrote:I don't have a favorite stage. I'll play any stage in the original and all but a few in Melee. (Infinite Glacier, Congo Jungle (rap))
Donkey
Tiny
Lanky
Diddy
Chunky
H-H-H...Here we go!
So they're finally here, performing for you
If you know the words, you can join in too
Put your hands together if you want to clap
As we take you through this fun-ky rap! HUH!
D. K.! Donkey Kong!
* He's the leader of the bunch. You know him well.
He's finally back to kick some tail!
[Break: 2 Measures, Monkey Yells](1)
His coconut gun can fire in spurts
If he shoots ya, [Monkey Yell] it's gonna hurt! (2)
He's bigger! faster! and stronger too!
He's the first member of the DK crew!
D. K.! Donkey Kong! HEY!
D. K.! Donkey Kong is here!
[Break: 1 Measure]
This Kong's got style, so listen up dudes!
She shrinks in size to suit her mood!
[Break: 2 Measures]
She's quick n' nimble when she needs to be
She floats in air and climbs up trees!
[Break: 2 Measures]
If you choose her, you won't choose wrong
With a skip and a hop, she's ONE COOL KONG!
[Break: 2 Measures]
D. K.! Donkey Kong!
[Break: 4 Measures]
He has no style, he has no grace
This Kong...has a funny face
He can handstand when he wants to
And stretch his arms out just for you!
[Break: 1 Measure]
In-flate himself just like a balloon
This cra-zy Kong just digs this tune! HEY!
D. K.! (D. K.!) Donkey Kong!
D. K.! (D. K.!) Donkey Kong is here!
[Break: 2 Measures]
He's back again, and about time, too
And this time, he's in the mood!
[Break: 2 Measures]
He can fly real high
with his jetpack on...
With his pistols out, he's one tough Kong!
He can make you smile when you hear his tune...
[Break: 1 Measure]
But, Kremlings beware
'cause he's out after you!
D. K.! Donkey Kong!
D. K.! Donkey Kong!
(fading)
D. K.! Donkey Kong!
D. K....
Fi-nal-ly, he's here for you!
It's the LAST member of the D. K. crew!
This Kong's...so strong, it isn't funny!
Can make a Kremling cry out for Mummy!
[Break: 2 Measures]
He can pick up a boulder with relative ease
Makes crushing rocks seem such a breeze
He may move slow; he can't jump high
But this Kong's one heck of a guy! Hehehe...
[Break: 2 Measures]
Come on Cranky!
Take it to the stage!
** Walnuts, peanuts, pineapple smells!
Grapes, melons, oranges, and coconut shells!
** REPEAT
Oh, yeah!
[Break: 4 Measures]
* REPEAT (and fading)
I played the DK rap, like 100 times on my comp. IT's so addicting. I don't even like rap.Arbustos wrote:When I first played DK 64 I watched this 4 times before I started the gameFircoal wrote:IT's funny when at school, me and some of my friends sing the DK rap then people get annoyed.Arbustos wrote:pancakemix wrote:I don't have a favorite stage. I'll play any stage in the original and all but a few in Melee. (Infinite Glacier, Congo Jungle (rap))
Donkey
Tiny
Lanky
Diddy
Chunky
H-H-H...Here we go!
So they're finally here, performing for you
If you know the words, you can join in too
Put your hands together if you want to clap
As we take you through this fun-ky rap! HUH!
D. K.! Donkey Kong!
* He's the leader of the bunch. You know him well.
He's finally back to kick some tail!
[Break: 2 Measures, Monkey Yells](1)
His coconut gun can fire in spurts
If he shoots ya, [Monkey Yell] it's gonna hurt! (2)
He's bigger! faster! and stronger too!
He's the first member of the DK crew!
D. K.! Donkey Kong! HEY!
D. K.! Donkey Kong is here!
[Break: 1 Measure]
This Kong's got style, so listen up dudes!
She shrinks in size to suit her mood!
[Break: 2 Measures]
She's quick n' nimble when she needs to be
She floats in air and climbs up trees!
[Break: 2 Measures]
If you choose her, you won't choose wrong
With a skip and a hop, she's ONE COOL KONG!
[Break: 2 Measures]
D. K.! Donkey Kong!
[Break: 4 Measures]
He has no style, he has no grace
This Kong...has a funny face
He can handstand when he wants to
And stretch his arms out just for you!
[Break: 1 Measure]
In-flate himself just like a balloon
This cra-zy Kong just digs this tune! HEY!
D. K.! (D. K.!) Donkey Kong!
D. K.! (D. K.!) Donkey Kong is here!
[Break: 2 Measures]
He's back again, and about time, too
And this time, he's in the mood!
[Break: 2 Measures]
He can fly real high
with his jetpack on...
With his pistols out, he's one tough Kong!
He can make you smile when you hear his tune...
[Break: 1 Measure]
But, Kremlings beware
'cause he's out after you!
D. K.! Donkey Kong!
D. K.! Donkey Kong!
(fading)
D. K.! Donkey Kong!
D. K....
Fi-nal-ly, he's here for you!
It's the LAST member of the D. K. crew!
This Kong's...so strong, it isn't funny!
Can make a Kremling cry out for Mummy!
[Break: 2 Measures]
He can pick up a boulder with relative ease
Makes crushing rocks seem such a breeze
He may move slow; he can't jump high
But this Kong's one heck of a guy! Hehehe...
[Break: 2 Measures]
Come on Cranky!
Take it to the stage!
** Walnuts, peanuts, pineapple smells!
Grapes, melons, oranges, and coconut shells!
** REPEAT
Oh, yeah!
[Break: 4 Measures]
* REPEAT (and fading)
It was just... so.... great.
Now I want to hear it.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Someone might shoot you if you try to pass that off as rap. It's funny thoughFircoal wrote:I played the DK rap, like 100 times on my comp. IT's so addicting. I don't even like rap.Arbustos wrote:When I first played DK 64 I watched this 4 times before I started the gameFircoal wrote:IT's funny when at school, me and some of my friends sing the DK rap then people get annoyed.Arbustos wrote:pancakemix wrote:I don't have a favorite stage. I'll play any stage in the original and all but a few in Melee. (Infinite Glacier, Congo Jungle (rap))
Donkey
Tiny
Lanky
Diddy
Chunky
H-H-H...Here we go!
So they're finally here, performing for you
If you know the words, you can join in too
Put your hands together if you want to clap
As we take you through this fun-ky rap! HUH!
D. K.! Donkey Kong!
* He's the leader of the bunch. You know him well.
He's finally back to kick some tail!
[Break: 2 Measures, Monkey Yells](1)
His coconut gun can fire in spurts
If he shoots ya, [Monkey Yell] it's gonna hurt! (2)
He's bigger! faster! and stronger too!
He's the first member of the DK crew!
D. K.! Donkey Kong! HEY!
D. K.! Donkey Kong is here!
[Break: 1 Measure]
This Kong's got style, so listen up dudes!
She shrinks in size to suit her mood!
[Break: 2 Measures]
She's quick n' nimble when she needs to be
She floats in air and climbs up trees!
[Break: 2 Measures]
If you choose her, you won't choose wrong
With a skip and a hop, she's ONE COOL KONG!
[Break: 2 Measures]
D. K.! Donkey Kong!
[Break: 4 Measures]
He has no style, he has no grace
This Kong...has a funny face
He can handstand when he wants to
And stretch his arms out just for you!
[Break: 1 Measure]
In-flate himself just like a balloon
This cra-zy Kong just digs this tune! HEY!
D. K.! (D. K.!) Donkey Kong!
D. K.! (D. K.!) Donkey Kong is here!
[Break: 2 Measures]
He's back again, and about time, too
And this time, he's in the mood!
[Break: 2 Measures]
He can fly real high
with his jetpack on...
With his pistols out, he's one tough Kong!
He can make you smile when you hear his tune...
[Break: 1 Measure]
But, Kremlings beware
'cause he's out after you!
D. K.! Donkey Kong!
D. K.! Donkey Kong!
(fading)
D. K.! Donkey Kong!
D. K....
Fi-nal-ly, he's here for you!
It's the LAST member of the D. K. crew!
This Kong's...so strong, it isn't funny!
Can make a Kremling cry out for Mummy!
[Break: 2 Measures]
He can pick up a boulder with relative ease
Makes crushing rocks seem such a breeze
He may move slow; he can't jump high
But this Kong's one heck of a guy! Hehehe...
[Break: 2 Measures]
Come on Cranky!
Take it to the stage!
** Walnuts, peanuts, pineapple smells!
Grapes, melons, oranges, and coconut shells!
** REPEAT
Oh, yeah!
[Break: 4 Measures]
* REPEAT (and fading)
It was just... so.... great.
Now I want to hear it.
lol. It's awesome.Arbustos wrote:Someone might shoot you if you try to pass that off as rap. It's funny thoughFircoal wrote:I played the DK rap, like 100 times on my comp. IT's so addicting. I don't even like rap.Arbustos wrote:When I first played DK 64 I watched this 4 times before I started the gameFircoal wrote:IT's funny when at school, me and some of my friends sing the DK rap then people get annoyed.Arbustos wrote:pancakemix wrote:I don't have a favorite stage. I'll play any stage in the original and all but a few in Melee. (Infinite Glacier, Congo Jungle (rap))
Donkey
Tiny
Lanky
Diddy
Chunky
H-H-H...Here we go!
So they're finally here, performing for you
If you know the words, you can join in too
Put your hands together if you want to clap
As we take you through this fun-ky rap! HUH!
D. K.! Donkey Kong!
* He's the leader of the bunch. You know him well.
He's finally back to kick some tail!
[Break: 2 Measures, Monkey Yells](1)
His coconut gun can fire in spurts
If he shoots ya, [Monkey Yell] it's gonna hurt! (2)
He's bigger! faster! and stronger too!
He's the first member of the DK crew!
D. K.! Donkey Kong! HEY!
D. K.! Donkey Kong is here!
[Break: 1 Measure]
This Kong's got style, so listen up dudes!
She shrinks in size to suit her mood!
[Break: 2 Measures]
She's quick n' nimble when she needs to be
She floats in air and climbs up trees!
[Break: 2 Measures]
If you choose her, you won't choose wrong
With a skip and a hop, she's ONE COOL KONG!
[Break: 2 Measures]
D. K.! Donkey Kong!
[Break: 4 Measures]
He has no style, he has no grace
This Kong...has a funny face
He can handstand when he wants to
And stretch his arms out just for you!
[Break: 1 Measure]
In-flate himself just like a balloon
This cra-zy Kong just digs this tune! HEY!
D. K.! (D. K.!) Donkey Kong!
D. K.! (D. K.!) Donkey Kong is here!
[Break: 2 Measures]
He's back again, and about time, too
And this time, he's in the mood!
[Break: 2 Measures]
He can fly real high
with his jetpack on...
With his pistols out, he's one tough Kong!
He can make you smile when you hear his tune...
[Break: 1 Measure]
But, Kremlings beware
'cause he's out after you!
D. K.! Donkey Kong!
D. K.! Donkey Kong!
(fading)
D. K.! Donkey Kong!
D. K....
Fi-nal-ly, he's here for you!
It's the LAST member of the D. K. crew!
This Kong's...so strong, it isn't funny!
Can make a Kremling cry out for Mummy!
[Break: 2 Measures]
He can pick up a boulder with relative ease
Makes crushing rocks seem such a breeze
He may move slow; he can't jump high
But this Kong's one heck of a guy! Hehehe...
[Break: 2 Measures]
Come on Cranky!
Take it to the stage!
** Walnuts, peanuts, pineapple smells!
Grapes, melons, oranges, and coconut shells!
** REPEAT
Oh, yeah!
[Break: 4 Measures]
* REPEAT (and fading)
It was just... so.... great.
Now I want to hear it.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
same here. I like MEtaknight and Ike. Pokemon trainer also. 
Those are my top 3 new characters.
Those are my top 3 new characters.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
I think Pit looks pretty nifty.
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
- XGSuperstar
- Posts: 1038
- Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:13 pm
Arbustos wrote:Didn't you hear? They cut Mario. Felt he was cramping the good Dr.'s style.XGSuperstar wrote:None of them, I prefer to use them first. First character I'm using is Mario, then Fox, then Samus. I want to see how changed they were, then I'm moving to other characters.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Inside jokes that extend to no one but yourself do not a social life makeFircoal wrote:Arbustos wrote:Didn't you hear? They cut Mario. Felt he was cramping the good Dr.'s style.XGSuperstar wrote:None of them, I prefer to use them first. First character I'm using is Mario, then Fox, then Samus. I want to see how changed they were, then I'm moving to other characters.Actually the Dr. could care less. He's probably thinking up of retarded names and plans to kill Pikachu.
(NO one will get this but me. )
I know, and I know other people that'll get it, they just aren't on this forum.Arbustos wrote:Inside jokes that extend to no one but yourself do not a social life makeFircoal wrote:Arbustos wrote:Didn't you hear? They cut Mario. Felt he was cramping the good Dr.'s style.XGSuperstar wrote:None of them, I prefer to use them first. First character I'm using is Mario, then Fox, then Samus. I want to see how changed they were, then I'm moving to other characters.Actually the Dr. could care less. He's probably thinking up of retarded names and plans to kill Pikachu.
(NO one will get this but me. )
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
Pit looks like a combo king. I can't wait to see how he is affected by recovery time and all that fun stuff.pancakemix wrote:I think Pit looks pretty nifty.
I AM MASTER SHEEP, TEH AWESOME
DoomYoshi wrote:Test it on me. Tree stump is my favorite role anyway lol. Next time I am picking Wispy Woods as my character.
- misterman10
- Posts: 9412
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 1:48 pm
- Location: Out on the Pitch.
- Contact:
