I didn't even know what they were called, but I knew of what Static was talking about. Now I know what they are called :]Fircoal wrote:Sure, they don't take long to learn (But I can't seem to do them.Skittles! wrote:It's easy, Fircoal. So so easy. Sometimes I mucked it up, but over-all I could do it.Fircoal wrote:How did you learn it so fast?
and also are you using an emulator?
And yeah, I am.), but how did you even hear of them?
Super Smash Bros
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
- static_ice
- Posts: 9174
- Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:51 am
like when someone hits you into the air and you touch a wall, ceiling, or platform and you press L or R and you quickly get back up, able to make a counter attack when they don't expect itFircoal wrote:REbound? I don't think I remember those.static_ice wrote:yes, when I'm at my peak of non-rustyness I'm real good, I just love to juggle my friends in the air with short weak aerial attacks and then smash them into oblivion when they're defenselessFircoal wrote: Yes, I will, are you really good? And yes, I know that Sheik is in a higher teir. I still like using PIkachu more.
and when I get banged around I'm real good with the Rebound (I think thats what its called) when they smash me into a wall or the ground I often rebound and attack them quickly before they know what happened
Wow, so you're real good, meh, I'm not.
R.I.P. Chef
I remember that one.static_ice wrote:like when someone hits you into the air and you touch a wall, ceiling, or platform and you press L or R and you quickly get back up, able to make a counter attack when they don't expect itFircoal wrote:REbound? I don't think I remember those.static_ice wrote:yes, when I'm at my peak of non-rustyness I'm real good, I just love to juggle my friends in the air with short weak aerial attacks and then smash them into oblivion when they're defenselessFircoal wrote: Yes, I will, are you really good? And yes, I know that Sheik is in a higher teir. I still like using PIkachu more.
and when I get banged around I'm real good with the Rebound (I think thats what its called) when they smash me into a wall or the ground I often rebound and attack them quickly before they know what happened
Wow, so you're real good, meh, I'm not.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
- static_ice
- Posts: 9174
- Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:51 am
yeah my favorite moveSkittles! wrote:I remember that one.static_ice wrote:like when someone hits you into the air and you touch a wall, ceiling, or platform and you press L or R and you quickly get back up, able to make a counter attack when they don't expect itFircoal wrote:REbound? I don't think I remember those.static_ice wrote:yes, when I'm at my peak of non-rustyness I'm real good, I just love to juggle my friends in the air with short weak aerial attacks and then smash them into oblivion when they're defenselessFircoal wrote: Yes, I will, are you really good? And yes, I know that Sheik is in a higher teir. I still like using PIkachu more.
and when I get banged around I'm real good with the Rebound (I think thats what its called) when they smash me into a wall or the ground I often rebound and attack them quickly before they know what happened
Wow, so you're real good, meh, I'm not.
R.I.P. Chef
Oh, ya.static_ice wrote:like when someone hits you into the air and you touch a wall, ceiling, or platform and you press L or R and you quickly get back up, able to make a counter attack when they don't expect itFircoal wrote:REbound? I don't think I remember those.static_ice wrote:yes, when I'm at my peak of non-rustyness I'm real good, I just love to juggle my friends in the air with short weak aerial attacks and then smash them into oblivion when they're defenselessFircoal wrote: Yes, I will, are you really good? And yes, I know that Sheik is in a higher teir. I still like using PIkachu more.
and when I get banged around I'm real good with the Rebound (I think thats what its called) when they smash me into a wall or the ground I often rebound and attack them quickly before they know what happened
Wow, so you're real good, meh, I'm not.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- static_ice
- Posts: 9174
- Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:51 am
nope, it sounds, hard. I only watched it.static_ice wrote:"hearing" about that?Fircoal wrote:
Oh, ya.I remember hearing about that.
you've never tried it? its very easy to do at least accidentally, the hard part is when you're getting banged around in the downstairs of Hyrule Castle and you gotta press it repeatedly and then counter attack
I don't think I can do it, because I can't do the L-cancel either.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- static_ice
- Posts: 9174
- Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:51 am
Skittles! wrote:Wow, Fircoal, you seriously suck at SSBB
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
shut up, I know PIkachu is low teir, but he isn't that bad. IT's not like much of a difference.static_ice wrote:Skittles! wrote:Wow, Fircoal, you seriously suck at SSBBbe nice he's a year younger than you and he chooses a crappy character
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- static_ice
- Posts: 9174
- Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:51 am
play someone of equal skill to you when they are sheik and then say itFircoal wrote:shut up, I know PIkachu is low teir, but he isn't that bad. IT's not like much of a difference.static_ice wrote:Skittles! wrote:Wow, Fircoal, you seriously suck at SSBBbe nice he's a year younger than you and he chooses a crappy character
R.I.P. Chef
dude, I know Sheik is better. and I know that Pikachu is low. But I also know, that I can be good with Pikachu.static_ice wrote:play someone of equal skill to you when they are sheik and then say itFircoal wrote:shut up, I know PIkachu is low teir, but he isn't that bad. IT's not like much of a difference.static_ice wrote:Skittles! wrote:Wow, Fircoal, you seriously suck at SSBBbe nice he's a year younger than you and he chooses a crappy character
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Haha. Why is it that surprising? I'm a geek like the rest of CC.Fircoal wrote:Skittles! wrote:Wow, Fircoal, you seriously suck at SSBByou don't know how many people don't know how to do yet, even know what those moves are.
That's why I'm so surprised that you do.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
- static_ice
- Posts: 9174
- Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:51 am
okay fine have your rodentFircoal wrote:dude, I know Sheik is better. and I know that Pikachu is low. But I also know, that I can be good with Pikachu.static_ice wrote:play someone of equal skill to you when they are sheik and then say itFircoal wrote:shut up, I know PIkachu is low teir, but he isn't that bad. IT's not like much of a difference.static_ice wrote:Skittles! wrote:Wow, Fircoal, you seriously suck at SSBBbe nice he's a year younger than you and he chooses a crappy character
do you like Pichu any?
R.I.P. Chef
because I know a lot more people that don't know the techs then that do.Skittles! wrote:Haha. Why is it that surprising? I'm a geek like the rest of CC.Fircoal wrote:Skittles! wrote:Wow, Fircoal, you seriously suck at SSBByou don't know how many people don't know how to do yet, even know what those moves are.
That's why I'm so surprised that you do.
Same thing with EV's in Pokemon.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Pichu fucking sucks.static_ice wrote:okay fine have your rodentFircoal wrote:dude, I know Sheik is better. and I know that Pikachu is low. But I also know, that I can be good with Pikachu.static_ice wrote:play someone of equal skill to you when they are sheik and then say itFircoal wrote:shut up, I know PIkachu is low teir, but he isn't that bad. IT's not like much of a difference.static_ice wrote:Skittles! wrote:Wow, Fircoal, you seriously suck at SSBBbe nice he's a year younger than you and he chooses a crappy character
do you like Pichu any?
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
- static_ice
- Posts: 9174
- Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:51 am
yeah everyone on CC is ubernerdy at somethingSkittles! wrote:Haha. Why is it that surprising? I'm a geek like the rest of CC.Fircoal wrote:Skittles! wrote:Wow, Fircoal, you seriously suck at SSBByou don't know how many people don't know how to do yet, even know what those moves are.
That's why I'm so surprised that you do.
R.I.P. Chef
PIchu is an even lower teir.static_ice wrote:okay fine have your rodentFircoal wrote:dude, I know Sheik is better. and I know that Pikachu is low. But I also know, that I can be good with Pikachu.static_ice wrote:play someone of equal skill to you when they are sheik and then say itFircoal wrote:shut up, I know PIkachu is low teir, but he isn't that bad. IT's not like much of a difference.static_ice wrote:Skittles! wrote:Wow, Fircoal, you seriously suck at SSBBbe nice he's a year younger than you and he chooses a crappy character
do you like Pichu any?
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
CC!static_ice wrote:yeah everyone on CC is ubernerdy at somethingSkittles! wrote:Haha. Why is it that surprising? I'm a geek like the rest of CC.Fircoal wrote:Skittles! wrote:Wow, Fircoal, you seriously suck at SSBByou don't know how many people don't know how to do yet, even know what those moves are.
That's why I'm so surprised that you do.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Yay. I feel wanted for once.static_ice wrote:yeah everyone on CC is ubernerdy at somethingSkittles! wrote:Haha. Why is it that surprising? I'm a geek like the rest of CC.Fircoal wrote:Skittles! wrote:Wow, Fircoal, you seriously suck at SSBByou don't know how many people don't know how to do yet, even know what those moves are.
That's why I'm so surprised that you do.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You are not wanted.Skittles! wrote:Yay. I feel wanted for once.static_ice wrote:yeah everyone on CC is ubernerdy at somethingSkittles! wrote:Haha. Why is it that surprising? I'm a geek like the rest of CC.Fircoal wrote:Skittles! wrote:Wow, Fircoal, you seriously suck at SSBByou don't know how many people don't know how to do yet, even know what those moves are.
That's why I'm so surprised that you do.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- static_ice
- Posts: 9174
- Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:51 am
and belongingSkittles! wrote:Yay. I feel wanted for once.static_ice wrote:yeah everyone on CC is ubernerdy at somethingSkittles! wrote:Haha. Why is it that surprising? I'm a geek like the rest of CC.Fircoal wrote:Skittles! wrote:Wow, Fircoal, you seriously suck at SSBByou don't know how many people don't know how to do yet, even know what those moves are.
That's why I'm so surprised that you do.
R.I.P. Chef
Shut up Wanabe teenagerFircoal wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You are not wanted.Skittles! wrote:Yay. I feel wanted for once.static_ice wrote:yeah everyone on CC is ubernerdy at somethingSkittles! wrote:Haha. Why is it that surprising? I'm a geek like the rest of CC.Fircoal wrote:Skittles! wrote:Wow, Fircoal, you seriously suck at SSBByou don't know how many people don't know how to do yet, even know what those moves are.
That's why I'm so surprised that you do.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
- static_ice
- Posts: 9174
- Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:51 am