Apologies....
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Apologies....
Sorry to all involved in my recent games,and lack of turns..I couldn`t be arsed copying and pasting so decided on public humiliation....Hey,I like tomatoes.

- misterman10
- Posts: 9412
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 1:48 pm
- Location: Out on the Pitch.
- Contact:
- john1099
- Posts: 1558
- Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:14 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: St. Catharines, ON
- Contact:
Re: Apologies....
Oh, no problem.razor34 wrote:Sorry to all involved in my recent games,and lack of turns..I couldn`t be arsed copying and pasting so decided on public humiliation....Hey,I like tomatoes.
You deadbeated, I won game.
Although, I was going to win anyways, eh Paradice
GunnaRoolsUDrool wrote:yo mama has 3 titties, ones for milk, ones for water, ones out of order
-
chessplaya
- Posts: 1875
- Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:46 pm