well i guess ill just have to try and catch up again
well that was kinda rough
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
well that was kinda rough
i think next time the site is known to be down for an extended period that mabee lack should pause the games.... i wasnt able to sign in since sat and not from lack of trying
well i guess ill just have to try and catch up again
well i guess ill just have to try and catch up again
Good idea
I feel your pain, and perhaps if Lack could work it out, it might be a good idea, but I'll tell you that I was never out of the site for more than a few hours at a time, and have played everyday.
Scarus
Scarus
Been playing Risk for a bit
Proud Member of xiGames, where Friends Kill Friends, with Honor
Proud Member of xiGames, where Friends Kill Friends, with Honor
- thegrimsleeper
- Posts: 984
- Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:40 am
- Location: Seattle