hey, can I call you cakes, or no?pancakemix wrote:Jake, you there?
WELCOME TO SPAMALOT, THE FEW, THE PROUD, THE SPAMMY!!!!!!!!!
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
MountainLion already calls me that sometimes, so go ahead.jnd94 wrote:hey, can I call you cakes, or no?pancakemix wrote:Jake, you there?
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
No, it's your move. 
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
BTW, better take ABSOLUTE_MASTER off the list of our ranks. Look what stunt she just got busted for:
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21863
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21863
- hecter
- Posts: 14632
- Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:27 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tying somebody up on the third floor
- Contact:
I know that, and I will be talking with a few people. A decision will be reached soon.jnd94 wrote:BTW, better take ABSOLUTE_MASTER off the list of our ranks. Look what stunt she just got busted for:
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21863
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.


why even make a decision? she said herself she wont be playing CC anymore, check the flame thread about it. Just talk to vincent about taking the name off.hecter wrote:I know that, and I will be talking with a few people. A decision will be reached soon.jnd94 wrote:BTW, better take ABSOLUTE_MASTER off the list of our ranks. Look what stunt she just got busted for:
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21863
-
dwightschrute
- Posts: 4971
- Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:44 pm
- Location: Monk's Coffee Shop
so do you think she had a multi or not?jnd94 wrote:why even make a decision? she said herself she wont be playing CC anymore, check the flame thread about it. Just talk to vincent about taking the name off.hecter wrote:I know that, and I will be talking with a few people. A decision will be reached soon.jnd94 wrote:BTW, better take ABSOLUTE_MASTER off the list of our ranks. Look what stunt she just got busted for:
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21863
- hecter
- Posts: 14632
- Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:27 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tying somebody up on the third floor
- Contact:
Ah, well in that case that is exactly what I'll be doing. I don't know why she would stoop to that though. I'm really disappointed in her, for multiple reasons.jnd94 wrote:why even make a decision? she said herself she wont be playing CC anymore, check the flame thread about it. Just talk to vincent about taking the name off.hecter wrote:I know that, and I will be talking with a few people. A decision will be reached soon.jnd94 wrote:BTW, better take ABSOLUTE_MASTER off the list of our ranks. Look what stunt she just got busted for:
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21863
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.


- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
You should get Splash off too. I don't think he's coming back.
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
ya, its really said what a person can do. Plus, she was a well-respected player who hit as much as #10 on the scoreboard. She has lost my respect for:hecter wrote:Ah, well in that case that is exactly what I'll be doing. I don't know why she would stoop to that though. I'm really disappointed in her, for multiple reasons.jnd94 wrote:why even make a decision? she said herself she wont be playing CC anymore, check the flame thread about it. Just talk to vincent about taking the name off.hecter wrote:I know that, and I will be talking with a few people. A decision will be reached soon.jnd94 wrote:BTW, better take ABSOLUTE_MASTER off the list of our ranks. Look what stunt she just got busted for:
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21863
(1-Breaking the rule of no harvesting points with 1 vs. 1 games
(2-Using a player that was leaving as a tool for this
(3-denying everything
(4-Mkaing petty flames of all people who told her she was a cheater, calling them gay, and other immature cusses that I cant believe a person like that could stoop so low to say.
- hecter
- Posts: 14632
- Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:27 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tying somebody up on the third floor
- Contact:
Yup, those are the reasons. At least when you got busted, it was for something relatively petty (you cheap bastard!) and you came clean about it and apologized. You didn't stoop to denials and childish insults.jnd94 wrote:ya, its really said what a person can do. Plus, she was a well-respected player who hit as much as #10 on the scoreboard. She has lost my respect for:
(1-Breaking the rule of no harvesting points with 1 vs. 1 games
(2-Using a player that was leaving as a tool for this
(3-denying everything
(4-Mkaing petty flames of all people who told her she was a cheater, calling them gay, and other immature cusses that I cant believe a person like that could stoop so low to say.
BTW, I intend on doing a clean-out of our member list soon.
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.


- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
You are going to consult me about it, right? I have some ideas i want to be put on the table.hecter wrote:Yup, those are the reasons. At least when you got busted, it was for something relatively petty (you cheap bastard!) and you came clean about it and apologized. You didn't stoop to denials and childish insults.jnd94 wrote:ya, its really said what a person can do. Plus, she was a well-respected player who hit as much as #10 on the scoreboard. She has lost my respect for:
(1-Breaking the rule of no harvesting points with 1 vs. 1 games
(2-Using a player that was leaving as a tool for this
(3-denying everything
(4-Mkaing petty flames of all people who told her she was a cheater, calling them gay, and other immature cusses that I cant believe a person like that could stoop so low to say.
BTW, I intend on doing a clean-out of our member list soon.
- hecter
- Posts: 14632
- Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:27 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tying somebody up on the third floor
- Contact:
Well, I wanted to have a long talk with Vincent today, but he seems to be out frolicking… Anyway, any idea's that anybody has may be pmed to me and will be considered.jnd94 wrote:You are going to consult me about it, right? I have some ideas i want to be put on the table.
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.


O BTW, look what I picked up from the shit hole of flame wars!

lol, I dont think either of them realize thisVincent M's shit list wrote:***********************************************************
diddle
Tends: to be a fuckhead
The diddle is just a wee bit stupid and isn't socially accepted. He genetically has a vagina in the back of his head. There fore he truly is a fuckhead
*Important* must wash with douche
The end
************************************************************
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
WTF!? That's hilarious! 
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm


