Mas por Menos - MPM [Recruiting]
Moderator: Clan Directors
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Mas por Menos - MPM [Recruiting]
To all clan members!
Welcome to the new clan Mas por Menos!
We will all play together in clan wars, will be a high standard clan, competitive to win all we can!
Let the force be with us.
Last but not least: This is also a learning clan! New CC recruits, lower ranks are very welcome to the clan, so we can teach them how to win and be competitive.
Clan leaders:
Natascha
Carmen_Bras
Clan members:
Natascha
Carmen_Bras
General Bax
traffic133
Vinpod
dougal4chaos
gubbarretto
machrs
john65999
Captain Mack
Very lovely greetings and welcome,
Clan leaders:
Natascha
Carmen_Bras
Welcome to the new clan Mas por Menos!
We will all play together in clan wars, will be a high standard clan, competitive to win all we can!
Let the force be with us.
Last but not least: This is also a learning clan! New CC recruits, lower ranks are very welcome to the clan, so we can teach them how to win and be competitive.
Clan leaders:
Natascha
Carmen_Bras
Clan members:
Natascha
Carmen_Bras
General Bax
traffic133
Vinpod
dougal4chaos
gubbarretto
machrs
john65999
Captain Mack
Very lovely greetings and welcome,
Clan leaders:
Natascha
Carmen_Bras
Last edited by Natascha on Sun Sep 27, 2026 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FBI = Fabulous Body Inside
Re: Mas por Menos - new clan
Heya,
How to promote new clan members? I need 5 more.. To start..
Thanks for advising,
Natascha
How to promote new clan members? I need 5 more.. To start..
Thanks for advising,
Natascha
FBI = Fabulous Body Inside
Re: Mas por Menos - new clan
What is your plan for the clan?
Hard core competitive, or have fun?
Join every league, random leauge, clan league, and all the rest, or have clan vs clan wars 1 or 2 at a time?
Who is in so far?
Hard core competitive, or have fun?
Join every league, random leauge, clan league, and all the rest, or have clan vs clan wars 1 or 2 at a time?
Who is in so far?
Re: Mas por Menos - new clan
Plan is fun competitive, also space for new members to learn maps, gameplay, settings. But competitive. Not only fun, we play to win!
Join clan leagues, clan wars, may be not EVERY league, but as much as possible.
Natascha and Carmen_Bras are clan leaders.
Members:
General Bax
traffic133
Vinpod
So 5 so far.
I like to promote new clan, just don't know how to do that.
Thanks,
Natascha
Join clan leagues, clan wars, may be not EVERY league, but as much as possible.
Natascha and Carmen_Bras are clan leaders.
Members:
General Bax
traffic133
Vinpod
So 5 so far.
I like to promote new clan, just don't know how to do that.
Thanks,
Natascha
FBI = Fabulous Body Inside
- groovysmurf
- Head Clan Director

- Posts: 3121
- Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:28 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: Cleveland, OH
Re: Mas por Menos - new clan
I've sent the link to the thread to 8 people I know were interested in joining a clan and are still active on site. Hopefully at least some of them wish to join you.
- dougal4chaos
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:44 am
- Gender: Male
-
gubarretto
- Posts: 200
- Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:34 am
Re: Mas por Menos - new clan
Hi. Thanks for inviting me. I would like to join
Re: Mas por Menos - new clan
@douglas4chaos and gubbarretto: Welcome!!!!!
FBI = Fabulous Body Inside
Re: Mas por Menos - new clan
Now I am up to 7 members for my new clan! 3 more to go and Carmen_Bras and me can kick off!
FBI = Fabulous Body Inside
- Captain Mack
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:24 pm
- Location: Michigan USA
Re: Mas por Menos - new clan
count me in
Re: Mas por Menos - new clan
I'm in !
Re: Mas por Menos - new clan
I have now:
Clan leaders:
Natascha
Carmen_Bras
Clan members:
Natascha
Carmen_Bras
General Bax
traffic133
Vinpod
douglas4chaos
gubaretto
machrs
john65999
Captain Mack
So I have 2 clan leaders and 10 members, so I can start my clan?
cheerio,
Natascha
Clan leaders:
Natascha
Carmen_Bras
Clan members:
Natascha
Carmen_Bras
General Bax
traffic133
Vinpod
douglas4chaos
gubaretto
machrs
john65999
Captain Mack
So I have 2 clan leaders and 10 members, so I can start my clan?
cheerio,
Natascha
FBI = Fabulous Body Inside
Re: Mas por Menos - new clan
That is awesome, good luck!!!
Re: Mas por Menos - new clan
john65999 is in as well, but he cannot post. I sign him up.
Natascha
Natascha
FBI = Fabulous Body Inside
