Cheat report
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Cheat report
Excuse my stupidity but I couldn't see exactly where to report blatant cheating with a duplicate account. I did send a PM to IcePack but not sure if the that was the best thing either. cheers
- TeeGee
- Multi Hunter

- Posts: 7485
- Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:07 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: 3I-Atlas
- Contact:
Re: Cheat report
WKG wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2026 5:37 pm Excuse my stupidity but I couldn't see exactly where to report blatant cheating with a duplicate account. I did send a PM to IcePack but not sure if the that was the best thing either. cheers
viewforum.php?f=5 , if you want to keep it private you can PM either me or Evilsemp
IcePack is currently on a well earned break from most of his mod duties

catstevens: you are now an honorary American TG...Congrats