Change one letter
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Re: Change one letter
That all happened so fast that I couldn't really give either 'hordy' or 'herdy' the lexical critiques they deserved.
But frankly, I just can't scrifice the bandwidth for that right now, so...
moving on.
But frankly, I just can't scrifice the bandwidth for that right now, so...
moving on.
- jusplay4fun
- Posts: 9399
- Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:21 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Virginia
Re: Change one letter
Nord isn't even English, just French.
I suppose somebody from Canada would starting the two confused...
cored
I suppose somebody from Canada would starting the two confused...
cored
- jusplay4fun
- Posts: 9399
- Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:21 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Virginia
Re: Change one letter
Booed
Re: Change one letter
pored
“Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
― Voltaire
- jusplay4fun
- Posts: 9399
- Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:21 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Virginia
Re: Change one letter
Soaked
- jusplay4fun
- Posts: 9399
- Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:21 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Virginia
Re: Change one letter
jaded
“Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
― Voltaire
- jusplay4fun
- Posts: 9399
- Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:21 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Virginia
Re: Change one letter
Magne
(I know, you'll whine that it's French. But it's used often enough by historians writing in English.)
(I know, you'll whine that it's French. But it's used often enough by historians writing in English.)
“Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
― Voltaire
Re: Change one letter
There were many good English words that could have been played off of 'mane',
...not so many with the odd foreigner I was presented with.
mage
...not so many with the odd foreigner I was presented with.
mage
- jusplay4fun
- Posts: 9399
- Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:21 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Virginia
Re: Change one letter
rape
“Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
― Voltaire
- jusplay4fun
- Posts: 9399
- Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:21 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Virginia

