Powerless mafia, mafia win
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Re: Powerless mafia, Day Two
Dude I'm sorry my hand slipped and grazed your bum I didn't mean it.
- Pikanchion
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:10 pm
Re: Powerless mafia, Day Two
Me ne frego.
Unvote: blacky365
Vote: Razorvich
Unvote: blacky365
Vote: Razorvich
Re: Powerless mafia, Day Two
You knew perfectly well what you were doing!BuJaber wrote:Dude I'm sorry my hand slipped and grazed your bum I didn't mean it.

Re: Powerless mafia, Day Two
Well Pika has posted d2 so it's not a mod kill.Ragian wrote:Could get rid of Pika, too, for all I care. Math D1 and nothing D2. Well, right now, I don't want to vote strike, dgz, and BuJ. Although one of them is rubbing me the wrong way.
I would need a back rub
Re: Powerless mafia, Day Two
Metsfanmax -
dgz345 -
BuJaber -
blacky365 -
Ragian - Skoffin (1)
Strike Wolf -
Skoffin - Metsfanmax (1)
Pikanchion -
Razorvich - Strike BuJaber Ragian dgz345 Pikanchion (5)
That's a lynch.
Razzy was town.
Night 2 starts now and will last 48 hours.
dgz345 -
BuJaber -
blacky365 -
Ragian - Skoffin (1)
Strike Wolf -
Skoffin - Metsfanmax (1)
Pikanchion -
Razorvich - Strike BuJaber Ragian dgz345 Pikanchion (5)
That's a lynch.
Razzy was town.
Night 2 starts now and will last 48 hours.
Re: Powerless mafia, Day Two
Pikanchion was nightkilled.
It is now day three. With seven alive, it takes four to lynch.
It is now day three. With seven alive, it takes four to lynch.
Re: Powerless mafia, Day Three
What you talking about?Ragian wrote:Why not just no lynch?
Re: Powerless mafia, Day Three
Ragian wrote:Why not just no lynch?
Because that would put us back to even numbers and negate our no lynch on day 1.
Re: Powerless mafia, Day Three
Why blacky?dgz345 wrote:vote blacky
Re: Powerless mafia, Day Three
Okay, so a math thing? Dang, I thought Pika was dead already
I would just do it to get rid of all non posters.
Fair play, scum, not killing off one of the few talking ones, by the bye.
Anyway, my question was also more of a "Why blacky?"
Fair play, scum, not killing off one of the few talking ones, by the bye.
Anyway, my question was also more of a "Why blacky?"

Re: Powerless mafia, Day Three
Hi guys... i do apologise greatly for my long absence here.
Long story short but RL took over and one reason or another I wasnt able to get on long enough to post anything... then the longer I was absent, the harder it was just to pop up with a short message.
I understand why some may view my inaction as scummy and why I would receive some votes today.
That being said, from reading over the activity of the last couple of days, I think the two scum are DGZ and Rage.
Long story short but RL took over and one reason or another I wasnt able to get on long enough to post anything... then the longer I was absent, the harder it was just to pop up with a short message.
I understand why some may view my inaction as scummy and why I would receive some votes today.
That being said, from reading over the activity of the last couple of days, I think the two scum are DGZ and Rage.
Re: Powerless mafia, Day Three
How did you end there, buddy? Hope things in real life are sorted by the bye.

Re: Powerless mafia, Day Three
I guess by looking at the posts and and voting patterns.Ragian wrote:![]()
![]()
![]()
How did you end there, buddy? Hope things in real life are sorted by the bye.
DGZ I’m almost certain of, and you (rage) is just a hunch.
RL is quite hectic... I have wound down all my games now and have only one active left, I think I may be taking a break when that is done.
I’m almost certain this will be my last mafia game for quite a while
Re: Powerless mafia, Day Three
@rage am I your scum buddy?
Re: Powerless mafia, Day Three
What a lame way of posing a question 
Interrogator: "Have you stopped beating your wife?"
Accused: "Any answer condemns me."
@blacky, I hope to see you back here. However, I need you to explain what it is about the voting patterns and the posts that make you think dgz is scum. I don't need you to dig around for stuff that would help your hunch about me, as I'm not scum
Interrogator: "Have you stopped beating your wife?"
Accused: "Any answer condemns me."
@blacky, I hope to see you back here. However, I need you to explain what it is about the voting patterns and the posts that make you think dgz is scum. I don't need you to dig around for stuff that would help your hunch about me, as I'm not scum

Re: Powerless mafia, Day Three
Haha exactly.Ragian wrote:What a lame way of posing a question
Interrogator: "Have you stopped beating your wife?"
Accused: "Any answer condemns me."
After you said no I would have asked you who your scum buddy was
Re: Powerless mafia, Day Three
Haha exactly.Ragian wrote:What a lame way of posing a question
Interrogator: "Have you stopped beating your wife?"
Accused: "Any answer condemns me."
After you said no I would have asked you who your scum buddy was
Re: Powerless mafia, Day Three
Ragian wrote:What a lame way of posing a question
Interrogator: "Have you stopped beating your wife?"
Accused: "Any answer condemns me."
@blacky, I hope to see you back here. However, I need you to explain what it is about the voting patterns and the posts that make you think dgz is scum. I don't need you to dig around for stuff that would help your hunch about me, as I'm not scum
Ragian is two steps ahead
I want to hear blacky's explanation before commenting.
-
strike wolf
- Posts: 8345
- Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Re: Powerless mafia, Day Three
Kill being on time most likely means that either at least one of the scum is among the active (DGZ, Ragoo, Buj) or Blacky is lying about his excuses and he got on early to make sure that he couldnt be mod killed with whoever is lynched.
Skoffin has disappeared again. Shes a bad vote target choice anyways at the moment because shed likely be modkilled anyways unless she shows up.
Same for Mets. Its looking unlikely,either of them madd the kill with the inactivity but also unlikely,that they are aligned.
Hopefully more concrete less rambling later.
Skoffin has disappeared again. Shes a bad vote target choice anyways at the moment because shed likely be modkilled anyways unless she shows up.
Same for Mets. Its looking unlikely,either of them madd the kill with the inactivity but also unlikely,that they are aligned.
Hopefully more concrete less rambling later.
Maxleod wrote:Not strike, he's the only one with a functioning brain.
Re: Powerless mafia, Day Three
Where is everyone?
Re: Powerless mafia, Day Three
I've been here 2-3 times a day looking for new posts.BuJaber wrote:Where is everyone?
But I would also not include myself in the term everyone here.