smack talk
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- swiftyswift
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:06 am
-
chessplaya
- Posts: 1875
- Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:46 pm
take as much time as u want ....swiftyswift wrote:Do you people believe in "caps", or what. Damn try it some time it'll make you look 10x's more smarter. Believe me you guys need it.
How long do you guys have? My partner is asleep right now?
ur gonna get owned i am having trouble creating a account on ur stupid website...
Veni...
Vidi...
Vici...
Vidi...
Vici...
- swiftyswift
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:06 am
-
chessplaya
- Posts: 1875
- Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:46 pm
- swiftyswift
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:06 am
fair enough we will leave them open join as soon as you can. Your not backing out are you.swiftyswift wrote:Erm, I can't join anymore games right now. I'm not buying another membership. I already have one at LG and Tribal Wars. How long can this wait??
make the ones on landgrab then we will start by beating you on your own site
-
chessplaya
- Posts: 1875
- Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:46 pm
swiftyswift wrote:Erm, I can't join anymore games right now. I'm not buying another membership. I already have one at LG and Tribal Wars. How long can this wait??

Last edited by chessplaya on Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:29 am, edited 4 times in total.
Veni...
Vidi...
Vici...
Vidi...
Vici...
shit did you guy's start a decent game. i just woke up. damn i got some response. did the big boys come out or the retards that hide behind there keyboard.look i jion 4 games here yesterday trying give this site a fair chance.have you ever played on land grab i don't see how you can argue this. whatever.set up your game with you gay ass rules i'll play. we will set up a game at lg i will explain evrything to make it fair. hell take some practice games over in lg to learn the system. i don't want anyone crying that they didn,t no how to play
make em, risk is risk whatever site we are on we will still kick your assbrosebear wrote:shit did you guy's start a decent game. i just woke up. damn i got some response. did the big boys come out or the retards that hide behind there keyboard.look i jion 4 games here yesterday trying give this site a fair chance.have you ever played on land grab i don't see how you can argue this. whatever.set up your game with you gay ass rules i'll play. we will set up a game at lg i will explain evrything to make it fair. hell take some practice games over in lg to learn the system. i don't want anyone crying that they didn,t no how to play
- happy2seeyou
- Posts: 4029
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:59 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: A state that is in the shape of a mitten!
- Contact:
- swiftyswift
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:06 am
- ABSOLUTE_MASTER
- Posts: 278
- Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:44 pm
Oh my...
This is horrible... I opened and account in that site a while ago, just to check it out, as soon as I logged in, I closed it, it was so stupid..
I went back today to see this game you're talking about. I mean, swifty honestly dude, the site sucks, you have to be realistic... I manage programmers and web designers, and I would have fired the webmaster of Landgrab long time ago.... I feel like crying...
And the maps....
... Really... I'm so sorry for you guys, having to deal with that low quality crap. For those of you who won't bother going there (please don't go, you're going to cry), here is an image of their "classic" map

I've contacted the webmaster and offered my son's ( 8 ) help to create some new maps, I think the ones you have were created by a 3-year old boy....
Now, someone, please ban swifty, he's posting too much shit here... we don't need that... NO, WAIT...don't ban him, he'll be a CC fan soon, he probably hit his head too bad and has lost all common sense....sad.... very very sad...
Chess.. Trestain... I'll have physiological help ready for you guys... Having to play a game at that site must be worse than Chinese torture....
This is horrible... I opened and account in that site a while ago, just to check it out, as soon as I logged in, I closed it, it was so stupid..
I went back today to see this game you're talking about. I mean, swifty honestly dude, the site sucks, you have to be realistic... I manage programmers and web designers, and I would have fired the webmaster of Landgrab long time ago.... I feel like crying...
And the maps....

I've contacted the webmaster and offered my son's ( 8 ) help to create some new maps, I think the ones you have were created by a 3-year old boy....
Now, someone, please ban swifty, he's posting too much shit here... we don't need that... NO, WAIT...don't ban him, he'll be a CC fan soon, he probably hit his head too bad and has lost all common sense....sad.... very very sad...
Chess.. Trestain... I'll have physiological help ready for you guys... Having to play a game at that site must be worse than Chinese torture....
"You have undertaken to cheat me. I won't sue you, for the law is too slow. I'll ruin you." -- Cornelius Vanderbilt
- happy2seeyou
- Posts: 4029
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:59 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: A state that is in the shape of a mitten!
- Contact:
This is the best thing I have read all day! Thanks AM! Your the best! lolABSOLUTE_MASTER wrote:Oh my...
This is horrible... I opened and account in that site a while ago, just to check it out, as soon as I logged in, I closed it, it was so stupid..
I went back today to see this game you're talking about. I mean, swifty honestly dude, the site sucks, you have to be realistic... I manage programmers and web designers, and I would have fired the webmaster of Landgrab long time ago.... I feel like crying...
And the maps....... Really... I'm so sorry for you guys, having to deal with that low quality crap. For those of you who won't bother going there (please don't go, you're going to cry), here is an image of their "classic" map
I've contacted the webmaster and offered my son's ( 8 ) help to create some new maps, I think the ones you have were created by a 3-year old boy....
Now, someone, please ban swifty, he's posting too much shit here... we don't need that... NO, WAIT...don't ban him, he'll be a CC fan soon, he probably hit his head too bad and has lost all common sense....sad.... very very sad...
Chess.. Trestain... I'll have physiological help ready for you guys... Having to play a game at that site must be worse than Chinese torture....
have to give my take.....it's nice that these guys love their site so much. they think it's great so they come over to talk shit and challenge us, etc.
but really, loving a site that shitty and claiming any equality w/ CC makes you look ignorant. your site sucks balls. i'm on now; 3 other people are online. most ever=28. wow, 28.
sad part is, i can't even play any games. every time i try, it says i have to verify my email. landgrab has supposedly sent me an email to verify my address about 5 times now. guess what? no email. your site is shit.
but really, loving a site that shitty and claiming any equality w/ CC makes you look ignorant. your site sucks balls. i'm on now; 3 other people are online. most ever=28. wow, 28.
sad part is, i can't even play any games. every time i try, it says i have to verify my email. landgrab has supposedly sent me an email to verify my address about 5 times now. guess what? no email. your site is shit.
Liberté, egalité, cash moné
Hey, Fox News: Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
My heart beats with unconditional love
But beware of the blackness that it's capable of
Hey, Fox News: Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
My heart beats with unconditional love
But beware of the blackness that it's capable of
well me and chessplaya have just lost a game of dubs over there, buy it was bullshit you cannot fort to your teammate and the whole site has made my eyes bleed, i will Never be going there again. also the players are not staggered so one team goes then the other one.
with that being said some of the features that we are soon to have implemented here they already use, when we have them that other site might as well give up as they are the only things going for them over there.
well played swifty and brose, but it will be a completely different story when you play us here.
I would also like to poinjt out that both of the landgrab team had 3 card sets while both me and chessy needed 5 to make a set
with that being said some of the features that we are soon to have implemented here they already use, when we have them that other site might as well give up as they are the only things going for them over there.
well played swifty and brose, but it will be a completely different story when you play us here.
I would also like to poinjt out that both of the landgrab team had 3 card sets while both me and chessy needed 5 to make a set
Last edited by trestain on Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
chessplaya
- Posts: 1875
- Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:46 pm
i back this up 100%trestain wrote:well me and chessplaya have just lost a game of dubs over there, buy it was bullshit you cannot fort to your teammate and the whole site has made my eyes bleed, i will Never be going there again.
with that being said some of the features that we are soon to have implemented here they already use, when we have them that other site might as well give up as they are the only things going for them over there.
well played swifty and brose, but it will be a completely different story when you play us here
+ the fact they hd 2 sets at 3 cards simaltinaously both for 10 armies...and me and trestain at 4 cards couldnt cash
f*ck them and f*ck their site
Veni...
Vidi...
Vici...
Vidi...
Vici...
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
I joined there. Everyone over here said it was terrible, so I joined to see if they were right.
I couldn't figure out how to join a game.
Let that sink in...
I couldn't figure out how to join a game.
Let that sink in...
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
- swiftyswift
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:06 am
LG = 2, CC = 0...Next!! Anymore bullshit comments??.... Oh, you can fortify to your friends if you'd like, we just didn't pick that option. And I don't give a f*ck which site is better, all I give a shit about is being a better risk player than all of you. And the way things are looking I'm not impressed. All you people play is noobs. High ranking players at LG don't play people who aren't in their skill level. You people are idiots. Neither of these sites are mine or yours, you just play here, and who gives a shit if you're some IT nerd. Quality of player is what matters. The game risk is a board game if you all didn't know. No computers involved. If you imbeciles would stop comparing and start playing then maybe you would have a tiny understanding of what I'm talking about. We have quality players over there, and I am more then happy to show any of you what the hell I'm talking about.
ALL OF YOU PAY, WHICH LEADS TO CURRENCY, WHICH LEADS TO BETTER UPGRADES. NONE OF YOU HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH CREATING THIS SITE!!! SO STOP BEING TARDS, AND PLAY THE FREAKING GAME!!!
ALL OF YOU PAY, WHICH LEADS TO CURRENCY, WHICH LEADS TO BETTER UPGRADES. NONE OF YOU HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH CREATING THIS SITE!!! SO STOP BEING TARDS, AND PLAY THE FREAKING GAME!!!
- swiftyswift
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:06 am
- reptile
- Posts: 3075
- Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:34 am
- Location: Highest Score: 3191 Highest Rank: 26th
swiftyswift wrote:LG = 2, CC = 0...Next!! Anymore bullshit comments??.... Oh, you can fortify to your friends if you'd like, we just didn't pick that option. And I don't give a f*ck which site is better, all I give a shit about is being a better risk player than all of you. And the way things are looking I'm not impressed. All you people play is noobs. High ranking players at LG don't play people who aren't in their skill level. You people are idiots. Neither of these sites are mine or yours, you just play here, and who gives a shit if you're some IT nerd. Quality of player is what matters. The game risk is a board game if you all didn't know. No computers involved. If you imbeciles would stop comparing and start playing then maybe you would have a tiny understanding of what I'm talking about. We have quality players over there, and I am more then happy to show any of you what the hell I'm talking about.
ALL OF YOU PAY, WHICH LEADS TO CURRENCY, WHICH LEADS TO BETTER UPGRADES. NONE OF YOU HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH CREATING THIS SITE!!! SO STOP BEING TARDS, AND PLAY THE FREAKING GAME!!!
OK you piece of SHIT, i have been reading this thread all the way thru on different days. you can get lucky a couple times in a row. I honestly thought that johnny or chess would make quick work of you but obviously not! Hows about you play me and my partner (that is if you ahve a partner on this site) and i want to see how good you are. anyone can get lucky. if you got the nuts pm me or reply to this. just calling you out. remember you dont have to answer .....(if you are a pussy)
how the f*ck are you guys even arguing this. lg blows cc out of the water. who cares about the maps look. risk is about options and strategy. theres no options here and i am stupid . so it takes me forever to figure things out here. not user friendly at all..spend a week a lg and i gartee you plasy there more.chessplaya you suck . learn some patients son. tristan nice game
- swiftyswift
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:06 am
My God people...this is what I'm talking about.....Who cares if you can't join....YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY AN IDIOT. In the center of the big ass screen, it says "OPEN PUBLIC GAMES." Then it says with each game at the bottom of the game, "JOIN GAME." It's not that freaking hard.pancakemix wrote:I joined there. Everyone over here said it was terrible, so I joined to see if they were right.
I couldn't figure out how to join a game.
Let that sink in...
