[CC7] R4: FOED (25) vs FALL (30) - FALL Wins - Final 12/9/17
Moderator: Clan Directors
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Re: [CC7] Round 4 : FOED (3) vs FALL (0) of 55
Very early but it looks like FOED got out of the blocks ok here. Its always a concern for an underdog not to get down big early and it looks like they may avoid that.
Re: [CC7] Round 4 : FOED (3) vs FALL (0) of 55
Ummm technically they are ranked higher currently. Say hello to the new underdogrockfist wrote:Very early but it looks like FOED got out of the blocks ok here. Its always a concern for an underdog not to get down big early and it looks like they may avoid that.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Re: [CC7] Round 4 : FOED (3) vs FALL (0) of 55
Underdogs eh? Against S&M - probably, against us, maybe, but I don't see it that way for this matchup.IcePack wrote:Ummm technically they are ranked higher currently. Say hello to the new underdogrockfist wrote:Very early but it looks like FOED got out of the blocks ok here. Its always a concern for an underdog not to get down big early and it looks like they may avoid that.
Re: [CC7] Round 4 : FOED (3) vs FALL (0) of 55
I tend to think in terms of performance similar to what they F400 grades clans on. So when it says we are the current underdog in regards to performance I tend to agree w itrockfist wrote:Underdogs eh? Against S&M - probably, against us, maybe, but I don't see it that way for this matchup.IcePack wrote:Ummm technically they are ranked higher currently. Say hello to the new underdogrockfist wrote:Very early but it looks like FOED got out of the blocks ok here. Its always a concern for an underdog not to get down big early and it looks like they may avoid that.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Re: [CC7] Round 4 : FOED (3) vs FALL (0) of 55
I don't 100% rely on the F400, but I guess its a good measure from the outside of a clan's relative strength. But I look at S&M and think they are stronger than their F400 ranking because they have a lot of people back that have been gone. I look at us and think, we just under performed in league, but it wasn't due to people leaving or anything like that, it was just a blip so I think we are better than our rating too. I tend to think your clan was under performing relative to what I know you can do and so think similarly. I mean if you go by F400 then TOP is the best, yet almost no one thinks that. I think they'd get torn to pieces in CC.
Re: [CC7] Round 4 : FOED (3) vs FALL (0) of 55
I agree that F400 is always indicative - that’s why I also do once a quarter updates in Platoon where there’s a league only and a war only chart as well.
But in general, we are under performing atm and FOED is performing better lately then previously. That recently was reflected in F400 and while both clans are good, I do think our current performance does put them towards being the favorite
But in general, we are under performing atm and FOED is performing better lately then previously. That recently was reflected in F400 and while both clans are good, I do think our current performance does put them towards being the favorite

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Re: [CC7] Round 4 : FOED (3) vs FALL (1) of 55
Officially on the board 1-3

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
- iAmCaffeine
- Posts: 11699
- Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 pm
Re: [CC7] Round 4 : FOED (3) vs FALL (0) of 55
How come you can admit you under-perform right here but if I say you under-performed you get salty as f*ck?IcePack wrote:I agree that F400 is always indicative - that’s why I also do once a quarter updates in Platoon where there’s a league only and a war only chart as well.
But in general, we are under performing atm and FOED is performing better lately then previously. That recently was reflected in F400 and while both clans are good, I do think our current performance does put them towards being the favorite

Re: [CC7] Round 4 : FOED (3) vs FALL (0) of 55
Maybe you'll learn that when you act like a prick people will treat you like a prick in return. In the above conversation, I'm speaking w someone who actually intelligently wishes to talk about who is an underdog vs the other. Whereas if you read your previous posts, you dont say under performing you call us below average and then start BS w/ HH & KNT.iAmCaffeine wrote:How come you can admit you under-perform right here but if I say you under-performed you get salty as f*ck?IcePack wrote:I agree that F400 is always indicative - that’s why I also do once a quarter updates in Platoon where there’s a league only and a war only chart as well.
But in general, we are under performing atm and FOED is performing better lately then previously. That recently was reflected in F400 and while both clans are good, I do think our current performance does put them towards being the favorite
You read my responses, I didn't get "salty" until you brought up BS like that, especially combined w your other BS flaming and baiting elsewhere.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
- iAmCaffeine
- Posts: 11699
- Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 pm
Re: [CC7] Round 4 : FOED (3) vs FALL (0) of 55
So performing below average isn't under-performing? Okay, got it. Thanks for clearing that one up!IcePack wrote:Maybe you'll learn that when you act like a prick people will treat you like a prick in return. In the above conversation, I'm speaking w someone who actually intelligently wishes to talk about who is an underdog vs the other. Whereas if you read your previous posts, you dont say under performing you call us below average and then start BS w/ HH & KNT.iAmCaffeine wrote:How come you can admit you under-perform right here but if I say you under-performed you get salty as f*ck?IcePack wrote:I agree that F400 is always indicative - that’s why I also do once a quarter updates in Platoon where there’s a league only and a war only chart as well.
But in general, we are under performing atm and FOED is performing better lately then previously. That recently was reflected in F400 and while both clans are good, I do think our current performance does put them towards being the favorite
You read my responses, I didn't get "salty" until you brought up BS like that, especially combined w your other BS flaming and baiting elsewhere.

Re: [CC7] Round 4 : FOED (3) vs FALL (0) of 55
IcePack wrote:<<< Leave

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Re: [CC7] Round 4 : FOED (3) vs FALL (0) of 55
rockfist wrote:I don't 100% rely on the F400, but I guess its a good measure from the outside of a clan's relative strength. But I look at S&M and think they are stronger than their F400 ranking because they have a lot of people back that have been gone. I look at us and think, we just under performed in league, but it wasn't due to people leaving or anything like that, it was just a blip so I think we are better than our rating too. I tend to think your clan was under performing relative to what I know you can do and so think similarly. I mean if you go by F400 then TOP is the best, yet almost no one thinks that. I think they'd get torn to pieces in CC.
Based solely on recent performance, I'd think FOED would be betting favs with a line of maybe FOED -1.IcePack wrote:I agree that F400 is always indicative - that’s why I also do once a quarter updates in Platoon where there’s a league only and a war only chart as well.
But in general, we are under performing atm and FOED is performing better lately then previously. That recently was reflected in F400 and while both clans are good, I do think our current performance does put them towards being the favorite
But I think factoring more long term performance, I would think that FALL would be the real betting favorites at FALL -1/-3.
Either way, I think that it should be expected to be a very close and competitive match-up regardless of who you think the underdog is.
Re: [CC7] Round 4 : FOED (3) vs FALL (2) of 55
3-2 now so looking close. I'll look more closely later, when my role in the other side of the bracket is over.
Re: [CC7] Round 4 : FOED (3) vs FALL (2) of 55
Yeah, still pretty close in leaning games etc. I only see a couple games difference atm

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Re: [CC7] Round 4 : FOED (5) vs FALL (2) of 55
I believe early estimates by JPlo had us with a 2-4 game lead after batch 1, though obviously there are some games (Baseball in particular) where it's hard to know.
Either way, a tight set 1 to be sure.
Either way, a tight set 1 to be sure.
Re: [CC7] Round 4 : FOED (5) vs FALL (2) of 55
Fyrdraca wrote:I believe early estimates by JPlo had us with a 2-4 game lead after batch 1, though obviously there are some games (Baseball in particular) where it's hard to know.
Either way, a tight set 1 to be sure.
- Robespierre__
- Posts: 515
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:23 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: New Jersey
Re: [CC7] Round 4 : FOED (5) vs FALL (4) of 55
God bless Caff lol ....
super close .... as always one loses one where you had an advantage then turn around and win one that looked lost ...
super close .... as always one loses one where you had an advantage then turn around and win one that looked lost ...
Re: [CC7] Round 4 : FOED (8) vs FALL (8) of 55
For anyone who is interested, it appears the score will be 15-11 FOED with two games still undecided at the break. Been a good start for us, I hope we can keep it up.
Re: [CC7] Round 4 : FOED (8) vs FALL (8) of 55
I'm interested, although I admit I am more interested in the last game of the other semi final.
Re: [CC7] Round 4 : FOED (8) vs FALL (8) of 55
I’m definitely not interested

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Re: [CC7] Round 4 : FOED (8) vs FALL (8) of 55
I think that's understandablerockfist wrote:I'm interested, although I admit I am more interested in the last game of the other semi final.
Re: [CC7] Round 4 : FOED (9) vs FALL (8) of 55
Best of luck and hope there is good fun for both sides here!
Finals should be awesome regardless of how the last game in our semi goes or who wins this one.

Finals should be awesome regardless of how the last game in our semi goes or who wins this one.
Re: [CC7] Round 4 : FOED (15) vs FALL (8) of 55
I count 13-17 right now in FOED favor

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Re: [CC7] Round 4 : FOED (16) vs FALL (9) of 55
Looks like it keeps getting closer and closer...IcePack wrote:I count 13-17 right now in FOED favor
Could be a tight finish
Re: [CC7] Round 4 : FOED (17) vs FALL (12) of 55
I just went through the games for the hell of it and it looks pretty even. I had it 24-24 with 7 even (admittedly this was by very quick analysis).
