Is that ALL he's posted?pancakemix wrote:Are you going to participate or just post votes?dustn64 wrote:VOTE XenCobra
FOS on Alex
Harry Potter Mafia GAME OVER. Scums win!
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- Alexwales93
- Posts: 751
- Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:55 am
- Location: Cardiff, WALES!
-
LSU Tiger Josh
- Posts: 4028
- Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Louisiana
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
I am not 'accusing' you of anything. I am CLAIMING that you are Lord Voldemorrt (Mafia Godfather).. As to how's and why's, I feel that puting my head on tommorow's choping block is guarantee enough. We can call it 'priviledged information' if you like it, LSU.nagerous wrote:mandalorian2298 wrote:vote nagerus for being Lord Voldemort. If I'm wrong feel free to Avada Kadevra me tommorow.
why are you accusing me of being lord voldemort? labelling a random player in the town as being voldemort has the possibility of serious consequences to the town if enough noobs back your random spontaneous assertion.
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
well I am NOT Lord Voldemort, you are making a big mistake mandy (if you are pro-town, which I am highly suspicious of) by suggesting that I ammandalorian2298 wrote:I am not 'accusing' you of anything. I am CLAIMING that you are Lord Voldemorrt (Mafia Godfather).. As to how's and why's, I feel that puting my head on tommorow's choping block is guarantee enough. We can call it 'priviledged information' if you like it, LSU.nagerous wrote:mandalorian2298 wrote:vote nagerus for being Lord Voldemort. If I'm wrong feel free to Avada Kadevra me tommorow.
why are you accusing me of being lord voldemort? labelling a random player in the town as being voldemort has the possibility of serious consequences to the town if enough noobs back your random spontaneous assertion.

- Alexwales93
- Posts: 751
- Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:55 am
- Location: Cardiff, WALES!
Mandy, you'r really not making ANY sense.mandalorian2298 wrote:I am not 'accusing' you of anything. I am CLAIMING that you are Lord Voldemorrt (Mafia Godfather).. As to how's and why's, I feel that puting my head on tommorow's choping block is guarantee enough. We can call it 'priviledged information' if you like it, LSU.nagerous wrote:mandalorian2298 wrote:vote nagerus for being Lord Voldemort. If I'm wrong feel free to Avada Kadevra me tommorow.
why are you accusing me of being lord voldemort? labelling a random player in the town as being voldemort has the possibility of serious consequences to the town if enough noobs back your random spontaneous assertion.
For that I
FOS Mandalorian untill you explain in a way I can UNDERSTAND.
Or unless you know somthing I don't?
[html]http://geniworth.myminicity.com/[/html]duday58 wrote:I wish i could be in someone's sig.
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
I will explain it in the simplest possible way: Due to my power, I have concluded beyond resonable doubt that Nagerus is Voldemort.Alexwales93 wrote:Mandy, you'r really not making ANY sense.mandalorian2298 wrote:I am not 'accusing' you of anything. I am CLAIMING that you are Lord Voldemorrt (Mafia Godfather).. As to how's and why's, I feel that puting my head on tommorow's choping block is guarantee enough. We can call it 'priviledged information' if you like it, LSU.nagerous wrote:mandalorian2298 wrote:vote nagerus for being Lord Voldemort. If I'm wrong feel free to Avada Kadevra me tommorow.
why are you accusing me of being lord voldemort? labelling a random player in the town as being voldemort has the possibility of serious consequences to the town if enough noobs back your random spontaneous assertion.
For that I
FOS Mandalorian untill you explain in a way I can UNDERSTAND.
Or unless you know somthing I don't?
MY SUGGESTION: Let's lynch him today. If he is not Scum, we lynch me tommorow. I am bringing this proposition with no votes or FOSes on me, so it should be obvous that I am not Scum (Because no scum would sacrifice his life to bring down 1 townie.)
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
- danodukebb
- Posts: 935
- Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
well personally I think all of us would feel far more convinced and comfortable voting this way if you told us what exactly you know...and exactly how you can conclude this...mandalorian2298 wrote:I will explain it in the simplest possible way: Due to my power, I have concluded beyond resonable doubt that Nagerus is Voldemort.Alexwales93 wrote:Mandy, you'r really not making ANY sense.mandalorian2298 wrote:I am not 'accusing' you of anything. I am CLAIMING that you are Lord Voldemorrt (Mafia Godfather).. As to how's and why's, I feel that puting my head on tommorow's choping block is guarantee enough. We can call it 'priviledged information' if you like it, LSU.nagerous wrote:mandalorian2298 wrote:vote nagerus for being Lord Voldemort. If I'm wrong feel free to Avada Kadevra me tommorow.
why are you accusing me of being lord voldemort? labelling a random player in the town as being voldemort has the possibility of serious consequences to the town if enough noobs back your random spontaneous assertion.
For that I
FOS Mandalorian untill you explain in a way I can UNDERSTAND.
Or unless you know somthing I don't?
MY SUGGESTION: Let's lynch him today. If he is not Scum, we lynch me tommorow. I am bringing this proposition with no votes or FOSes on me, so it should be obvous that I am not Scum (Because no scum would sacrifice his life to bring down 1 townie.)
Mandy thats bullshit and you know it, I am suspecting that you are a goon taking one for the team and you know who voldemort is. If you are not a goon then you are making a grave error pushing this forward. Think logically next time before making wild accusations that make no sense and provide proper evidence.

- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
You just told him to stop being Mandy! How dare you!nagerous wrote:Mandy thats bullshit and you know it, I am suspecting that you are a goon taking one for the team and you know who voldemort is. If you are not a goon then you are making a grave error pushing this forward. Think logically next time before making wild accusations that make no sense and provide proper evidence.
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
Please amuse me with the logic behind your statment, while I SFOS FIRTH for voting me today, instead of waiting to see if I am telling the truth.firth4eva wrote:i think mandy is trying to fool us
vote mandy
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
- Alexwales93
- Posts: 751
- Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:55 am
- Location: Cardiff, WALES!
This theory is completley INSANE!mandalorian2298 wrote:I will explain it in the simplest possible way: Due to my power, I have concluded beyond resonable doubt that Nagerus is Voldemort.Alexwales93 wrote:Mandy, you'r really not making ANY sense.mandalorian2298 wrote:I am not 'accusing' you of anything. I am CLAIMING that you are Lord Voldemorrt (Mafia Godfather).. As to how's and why's, I feel that puting my head on tommorow's choping block is guarantee enough. We can call it 'priviledged information' if you like it, LSU.nagerous wrote:mandalorian2298 wrote:vote nagerus for being Lord Voldemort. If I'm wrong feel free to Avada Kadevra me tommorow.
why are you accusing me of being lord voldemort? labelling a random player in the town as being voldemort has the possibility of serious consequences to the town if enough noobs back your random spontaneous assertion.
For that I
FOS Mandalorian untill you explain in a way I can UNDERSTAND.
Or unless you know somthing I don't?
MY SUGGESTION: Let's lynch him today. If he is not Scum, we lynch me tommorow. I am bringing this proposition with no votes or FOSes on me, so it should be obvous that I am not Scum (Because no scum would sacrifice his life to bring down 1 townie.)
This makes me wonder some how that YOU are the Mafia Godfather, and trying to take attention away fro yourself, and when tommorrow comes, there will be on less townie voting for you, and maybe everybody will have forgotten.
What if he IS a townie? What if your idea goes through?
Day-Townie dies.
Night-Townie dies
Day-You die (a self confessed townie)
So how would this help the town, three townies dead and going into another night?
[html]http://geniworth.myminicity.com/[/html]duday58 wrote:I wish i could be in someone's sig.
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
Pancake, this time I am basing my accusation on irefutable proof (wich I will not dislose for the good of the Town). Also, check Pirates Mafia for reference: when I say "If he is not scumm, lynch me tommorow", I mean exactly that: I am sure that Nagerus is Voldemort.pancakemix wrote:You just told him to stop being Mandy! How dare you!nagerous wrote:Mandy thats bullshit and you know it, I am suspecting that you are a goon taking one for the team and you know who voldemort is. If you are not a goon then you are making a grave error pushing this forward. Think logically next time before making wild accusations that make no sense and provide proper evidence.
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
- Alexwales93
- Posts: 751
- Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:55 am
- Location: Cardiff, WALES!
Is this a 'gut' feeling?mandalorian2298 wrote:Pancake, this time I am basing my accusation on irefutable proof (wich I will not dislose for the good of the Town). Also, check Pirates Mafia for reference: when I say "If he is not scumm, lynch me tommorow", I mean exactly that: I am sure that Nagerus is Voldemort.pancakemix wrote:You just told him to stop being Mandy! How dare you!nagerous wrote:Mandy thats bullshit and you know it, I am suspecting that you are a goon taking one for the team and you know who voldemort is. If you are not a goon then you are making a grave error pushing this forward. Think logically next time before making wild accusations that make no sense and provide proper evidence.
You know this sounds completley absurd,right?
[html]http://geniworth.myminicity.com/[/html]duday58 wrote:I wish i could be in someone's sig.
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
I meant the last sentence of his post.mandalorian2298 wrote:Pancake, this time I am basing my accusation on irefutable proof (wich I will not dislose for the good of the Town). Also, check Pirates Mafia for reference: when I say "If he is not scumm, lynch me tommorow", I mean exactly that: I am sure that Nagerus is Voldemort.pancakemix wrote:You just told him to stop being Mandy! How dare you!nagerous wrote:Mandy thats bullshit and you know it, I am suspecting that you are a goon taking one for the team and you know who voldemort is. If you are not a goon then you are making a grave error pushing this forward. Think logically next time before making wild accusations that make no sense and provide proper evidence.
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
he is actually sounding quite connvincing and nagerous quite scummymandalorian2298 wrote:Pancake, this time I am basing my accusation on irefutable proof (wich I will not dislose for the good of the Town). Also, check Pirates Mafia for reference: when I say "If he is not scumm, lynch me tommorow", I mean exactly that: I am sure that Nagerus is Voldemort.pancakemix wrote:You just told him to stop being Mandy! How dare you!nagerous wrote:Mandy thats bullshit and you know it, I am suspecting that you are a goon taking one for the team and you know who voldemort is. If you are not a goon then you are making a grave error pushing this forward. Think logically next time before making wild accusations that make no sense and provide proper evidence.
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
To answer your question: He is not a TOWNIE BUT A DAMN MAFIA GODFATHER!!!!!!! You PILLOCK!Alexwales93 wrote:This theory is completley INSANE!mandalorian2298 wrote:I will explain it in the simplest possible way: Due to my power, I have concluded beyond resonable doubt that Nagerus is Voldemort.Alexwales93 wrote:Mandy, you'r really not making ANY sense.mandalorian2298 wrote:I am not 'accusing' you of anything. I am CLAIMING that you are Lord Voldemorrt (Mafia Godfather).. As to how's and why's, I feel that puting my head on tommorow's choping block is guarantee enough. We can call it 'priviledged information' if you like it, LSU.nagerous wrote:mandalorian2298 wrote:vote nagerus for being Lord Voldemort. If I'm wrong feel free to Avada Kadevra me tommorow.
why are you accusing me of being lord voldemort? labelling a random player in the town as being voldemort has the possibility of serious consequences to the town if enough noobs back your random spontaneous assertion.
For that I
FOS Mandalorian untill you explain in a way I can UNDERSTAND.
Or unless you know somthing I don't?
MY SUGGESTION: Let's lynch him today. If he is not Scum, we lynch me tommorow. I am bringing this proposition with no votes or FOSes on me, so it should be obvous that I am not Scum (Because no scum would sacrifice his life to bring down 1 townie.)
This makes me wonder some how that YOU are the Mafia Godfather, and trying to take attention away fro yourself, and when tommorrow comes, there will be on less townie voting for you, and maybe everybody will have forgotten.
What if he IS a townie? What if your idea goes through?
Day-Townie dies.
Night-Townie dies
Day-You die (a self confessed townie)
So how would this help the town, three townies dead and going into another night?
FOS Alex for obviously not knowing what "taking attention from yourself" means.This makes me wonder some how that YOU are the Mafia Godfather, and trying to take attention away fro yourself....
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
- Alexwales93
- Posts: 751
- Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:55 am
- Location: Cardiff, WALES!
I must be insane, but I really do think you know somthing we don't, and for some reason I belive youmandalorian2298 wrote:To answer your question: He is not a TOWNIE BUT A DAMN MAFIA GODFATHER!!!!!!! You PILLOCK!Alexwales93 wrote:This theory is completley INSANE!mandalorian2298 wrote:I will explain it in the simplest possible way: Due to my power, I have concluded beyond resonable doubt that Nagerus is Voldemort.Alexwales93 wrote:Mandy, you'r really not making ANY sense.mandalorian2298 wrote:I am not 'accusing' you of anything. I am CLAIMING that you are Lord Voldemorrt (Mafia Godfather).. As to how's and why's, I feel that puting my head on tommorow's choping block is guarantee enough. We can call it 'priviledged information' if you like it, LSU.nagerous wrote:
why are you accusing me of being lord voldemort? labelling a random player in the town as being voldemort has the possibility of serious consequences to the town if enough noobs back your random spontaneous assertion.
For that I
FOS Mandalorian untill you explain in a way I can UNDERSTAND.
Or unless you know somthing I don't?
MY SUGGESTION: Let's lynch him today. If he is not Scum, we lynch me tommorow. I am bringing this proposition with no votes or FOSes on me, so it should be obvous that I am not Scum (Because no scum would sacrifice his life to bring down 1 townie.)
This makes me wonder some how that YOU are the Mafia Godfather, and trying to take attention away fro yourself, and when tommorrow comes, there will be on less townie voting for you, and maybe everybody will have forgotten.
What if he IS a townie? What if your idea goes through?
Day-Townie dies.
Night-Townie dies
Day-You die (a self confessed townie)
So how would this help the town, three townies dead and going into another night?FOS Alex for obviously not knowing what "taking attention from yourself" means.This makes me wonder some how that YOU are the Mafia Godfather, and trying to take attention away fro yourself....Real inconspicius I am, INSISTING that I be LYNCHED TOMMOROW, if Nagerus turns to be anything other then Scum.
Vote Nagerous for now.
[html]http://geniworth.myminicity.com/[/html]duday58 wrote:I wish i could be in someone's sig.
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
I trust my gut to disolve care of my food, not to find scum (especially not to find scum or get me killed if I am wrongAlexwales93 wrote:Is this a 'gut' feeling?mandalorian2298 wrote:Pancake, this time I am basing my accusation on irefutable proof (wich I will not dislose for the good of the Town). Also, check Pirates Mafia for reference: when I say "If he is not scumm, lynch me tommorow", I mean exactly that: I am sure that Nagerus is Voldemort.pancakemix wrote:You just told him to stop being Mandy! How dare you!nagerous wrote:Mandy thats bullshit and you know it, I am suspecting that you are a goon taking one for the team and you know who voldemort is. If you are not a goon then you are making a grave error pushing this forward. Think logically next time before making wild accusations that make no sense and provide proper evidence.
You know this sounds completley absurd,right?![]()
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
It must be my goatee. People with goatee look smart.Alexwales93 wrote: I must be insane, but I really do think you know somthing we don't, and for some reason I belive you![]()
Vote Nagerous for now.
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
