Balance Not Included Mafia the Sequel?

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Post Reply
strike wolf
Posts: 8345
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)

Balance Not Included Mafia the Sequel?

Post by strike wolf »

So some may remember that a while ago I did a Balance Not Included mafia where I had a set set up based on how many players joined and then distributed roles randomly between all players with the only Balance check being if a role was completely boring and useless to a person aligned that way. I also used it to use some roles that I haven't tried out in standard games.

Now that I am done with that overly long intro, before I started a sign ups, I wanted to see if there would be much interest in a sequel. I would probably be looking for about the same as last time (12-18).
Maxleod wrote:Not strike, he's the only one with a functioning brain.
User avatar
Metsfanmax
Posts: 6619
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:01 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Balance Not Included Mafia the Sequel?

Post by Metsfanmax »

I would play again.
User avatar
BuJaber
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:36 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Balance Not Included Mafia the Sequel?

Post by BuJaber »

I can't guarantee my availability on CC before June. So I won't be joining unless for some reasons it hasn't filled by then.
dakky21
Posts: 2339
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:27 am
Gender: Male
Location: Rijeka, Croatia

Re: Balance Not Included Mafia the Sequel?

Post by dakky21 »

Just start the game and the sign ups, no need for announcements! It will either fill up or it won't, simple isn't it :D
User avatar
Samlen
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 12:39 pm
Location: Good ol' rainy seattle

Re: Balance Not Included Mafia the Sequel?

Post by Samlen »

Sounds fun enough to join to me :D
strike wolf
Posts: 8345
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)

Re: Balance Not Included Mafia the Sequel?

Post by strike wolf »

Good enough for me.
Maxleod wrote:Not strike, he's the only one with a functioning brain.
User avatar
nagerous
Posts: 7513
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:39 am
Gender: Male

Re: Balance Not Included Mafia the Sequel?

Post by nagerous »

Sorry I only really have time to play one game and already told Masket I would play his. Also got my lion king game in planning so won't have enough time to play.
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Mafia Discussions”