Fircoal i'm just wondering if you can read?Fircoal wrote:Then why did you let me join?freezie wrote:Spammers are not welcome.(Jk)
Ok, well it's bad we lost our back-up cop. But at least the SK is dead.
Harry Potter Mafia GAME OVER. Scums win!
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- gimpyThewonder
- Posts: 670
- Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:46 pm
- Location: the PNW
- Alexwales93
- Posts: 751
- Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:55 am
- Location: Cardiff, WALES!
Sucks that a back up doc is dead, but at least we got a SK.gimpyThewonder wrote:Fircoal i'm just wondering if you can read?Fircoal wrote:Then why did you let me join?freezie wrote:Spammers are not welcome.(Jk)
Ok, well it's bad we lost our back-up cop. But at least the SK is dead.go back and look who's dead.
So, anyone got any leads?
[html]http://geniworth.myminicity.com/[/html]duday58 wrote:I wish i could be in someone's sig.
For some reason, I sometimes, write one when I mean the other.gimpyThewonder wrote:Fircoal i'm just wondering if you can read?Fircoal wrote:Then why did you let me join?freezie wrote:Spammers are not welcome.(Jk)
Ok, well it's bad we lost our back-up cop. But at least the SK is dead.go back and look who's dead.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- gimpyThewonder
- Posts: 670
- Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:46 pm
- Location: the PNW
Fos: ALex I'm also puzzled at this move. IF I had gotten on, I would of unvoted.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- Kernal_Kronic
- Posts: 771
- Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:33 am
- Location: South Africa
I agree with the previous posts, but i think Xencobra is more scummy...Alex at least umm-ed & ahh-ed about the vote but Xen was pushing Haola even after Haola posted his(?) role.
VOTE XenCobra but there's a BIG FOS on Alex
The fact that Haola claimed such a big "power" role knowing that if he doesn't get lynched then he is still a target for any night killers, even Xen says so in this post:XenCobra wrote:Guys just lynch him, I don't think he will be back before the deadline.
but then doesn't unvote.XenCobra wrote:How can you show yourself on day 2? If you don't get lynch, you more or likely will get night killed by claiming Albus Dumbledore.haoala wrote:PLS, pls give me one day
ill show you what i am on day 2
VOTE XenCobra but there's a BIG FOS on Alex
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. Ulysses S. Grant
The best defense against the atom bomb is not to be there when it goes off.
The best defense against the atom bomb is not to be there when it goes off.
Kernal_Kronic wrote:I agree with the previous posts, but i think Xencobra is more scummy...Alex at least umm-ed & ahh-ed about the vote but Xen was pushing Haola even after Haola posted his(?) role.
The fact that Haola claimed such a big "power" role knowing that if he doesn't get lynched then he is still a target for any night killers, even Xen says so in this post:XenCobra wrote:Guys just lynch him, I don't think he will be back before the deadline.but then doesn't unvote.XenCobra wrote:How can you show yourself on day 2? If you don't get lynch, you more or likely will get night killed by claiming Albus Dumbledore.haoala wrote:PLS, pls give me one day
ill show you what i am on day 2
VOTE XenCobra but there's a BIG FOS on Alex
EXACTLY....
Who in the world asks for a role claim in the first day? All that does is paint a bullseye on that player for the remainer of the game.Alexwales93 wrote:Haoala, time to Role-Claim.
Both these players seem pretty suspicious. But Xen does look kind guiltier right now.
So, FOS - - - Alex
Vote - - - Xen
DoomYoshi wrote:
vote talapus
You lying sack of cunt!
nagerous wrote:ok HFOS Alexwales, Xencobra for tearing apart Haola's cop claim
When he claimed Albus Dumbledore - Cop the idea is to unvote, not rip it apart. It was unlikely he was lying
FOS on Talapus for dropping the hammer
vote alexwales he appeared most scummy to me before this incident, through bandwagoning
I may have dropped the hammer, but I explained my reasoning for voting for Haoala very well and a few seperate times. Instead of pointing your finger over my direction, how about you look at players that post something like this:
mandalorian2298 wrote:
unvote
vote Haola We need a lynch and deadline is aproaching.
By the way, that was the only reason he gave. Mandy wasn't the only player to do this, just the best example. Instead of skimming the last few pages, reread the whole thread and you'll see targets for more suitable for your suspicions then me.
DoomYoshi wrote:
vote talapus
You lying sack of cunt!
Yeah even I made a bad move by voting due to deadline, but part of it was also because he did a terrible job of defending himself.Talapus wrote:nagerous wrote:ok HFOS Alexwales, Xencobra for tearing apart Haola's cop claim
When he claimed Albus Dumbledore - Cop the idea is to unvote, not rip it apart. It was unlikely he was lying
FOS on Talapus for dropping the hammer
vote alexwales he appeared most scummy to me before this incident, through bandwagoning
I may have dropped the hammer, but I explained my reasoning for voting for Haoala very well and a few seperate times. Instead of pointing your finger over my direction, how about you look at players that post something like this:
mandalorian2298 wrote:
unvote
vote Haola We need a lynch and deadline is aproaching.
By the way, that was the only reason he gave. Mandy wasn't the only player to do this, just the best example. Instead of skimming the last few pages, reread the whole thread and you'll see targets for more suitable for your suspicions then me.
Although Alex and Xen do look a bit dodgy at this point, I'm not sure mafia would be so openly against someone so early in the game. The most open players get offed first, so I'm inclined to think one of the bandwagoners or one of the more silent players are the mafia at this point.

Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
-
LSU Tiger Josh
- Posts: 4028
- Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Louisiana
Blah. While it wouldn't have surprised me that the departed was Dumbledore as claimed I did question him only being a cop. With that said, Freezie's explanation did make sense as someone had to be a cop. I think everyone that voted after the claim of being Dumbledore was made should get a FOS
LSU Tiger Josh
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
- for dummies
- Posts: 549
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:14 pm
yeah. why after someone claims cop would you vote for him. you should wait and explore it more throughly. anytime someone claims a powerrole you shouldn't just rop the hammer. you need to give it more time see if anyone can verify it or deny it
viperbitex wrote: what the f*ck were the dinosaurs all about?? Did G-Dog wear his silly pants one day 10 million years ago and make them??
- Anarkistsdream
- Posts: 7567
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am
- Gender: Male
- spinwizard
- Posts: 5016
- Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:52 am
- Alexwales93
- Posts: 751
- Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:55 am
- Location: Cardiff, WALES!
To all of you who think I jumped on haoala because his role-claim, it was an honest mistake. I didn't belive that a player with such a role as Dumbledore could act so scummy, and I also had my doubts that Dumbledore was even a cop, I thought he would be some kind of Roleblocker/Doc.
On the other hand, if you had belived that he was telling the truth, and you were one of them voting him, then why not unvote?
I agree with Skoffin, I am sure that one of the silent ones who joined the bandwagoon later on look more scummy than me, epecially the ones who say 'I agree with soandso' and not talking again.
I'm sorry that I came across as scum, but trust me, I'm not. OIn the other hand though, I cannot speak for XenCobra, and you must wait before voting/lynching him.
On the other hand, if you had belived that he was telling the truth, and you were one of them voting him, then why not unvote?
I agree with Skoffin, I am sure that one of the silent ones who joined the bandwagoon later on look more scummy than me, epecially the ones who say 'I agree with soandso' and not talking again.
I'm sorry that I came across as scum, but trust me, I'm not. OIn the other hand though, I cannot speak for XenCobra, and you must wait before voting/lynching him.
[html]http://geniworth.myminicity.com/[/html]duday58 wrote:I wish i could be in someone's sig.
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
Are you going to participate or just post votes?dustn64 wrote:VOTE XenCobra
FOS on Alex
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
Know-it-all.freezie wrote:mandalorian2298 wrote:vote nagerus for being Lord Voldemort. If I'm wrong feel free to Avada Kadevra me tommorow.
Spelled Avada KEDAVRA.
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
mandalorian2298 wrote:vote nagerus for being Lord Voldemort. If I'm wrong feel free to Avada Kadevra me tommorow.
why are you accusing me of being lord voldemort? labelling a random player in the town as being voldemort has the possibility of serious consequences to the town if enough noobs back your random spontaneous assertion.


