-X
Comment on the avatar above you...
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Must be very ugly cos he never shows his face 
Anarkistsdream wrote:Yay, Dariune's official scapegoat! I think I have just attained my dream job.

http://www.dragonstouch.co.uk
-
dwightschrute
- Posts: 4971
- Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:44 pm
- Location: Monk's Coffee Shop
- Cheesemore
- Posts: 1213
- Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 9:13 pm
- Location: Doing what I like, and Liking what I do
- Contact:
-
dwightschrute
- Posts: 4971
- Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:44 pm
- Location: Monk's Coffee Shop
- derfderf34
- Posts: 1424
- Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:21 pm
- Location: Writing a song, ABOUT COOKIES!
Wonders where Telapus drinks from ...
...The Toilet?
Seriously though thats a funny avatar.
Rock on
...The Toilet?
Seriously though thats a funny avatar.
Rock on
Anarkistsdream wrote:Yay, Dariune's official scapegoat! I think I have just attained my dream job.

http://www.dragonstouch.co.uk
Your guy looks like he is just about to fall asleep
Anarkistsdream wrote:Yay, Dariune's official scapegoat! I think I have just attained my dream job.

http://www.dragonstouch.co.uk
No im just looking down at my dinner
Damn your a scary looking guy. It must be a nightmare when you go to blow your nose
Damn your a scary looking guy. It must be a nightmare when you go to blow your nose
Anarkistsdream wrote:Yay, Dariune's official scapegoat! I think I have just attained my dream job.

http://www.dragonstouch.co.uk
- Dancing Mustard
- Posts: 5442
- Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:31 pm
- Location: Pushing Buttons
Dancing Mustard wrote:He is wretched, but he is strong.
I love your avatar, it makes me chuckle.
Anarkistsdream wrote:Yay, Dariune's official scapegoat! I think I have just attained my dream job.

http://www.dragonstouch.co.uk
-
strike wolf
- Posts: 8345
- Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
That avatar looks like me 1st thing in the mornings!
Anarkistsdream wrote:Yay, Dariune's official scapegoat! I think I have just attained my dream job.

http://www.dragonstouch.co.uk
-
strike wolf
- Posts: 8345
- Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Actually it started out as a blank space. Then, I added the wolf. For a while I was going to change it but I was too lazy to look for one. Then I just decided that this should be the avatar for which people know me by.vtmarik wrote:I don't think your avatar has changed for entire time you've been on CC.
Anyways a sports logo for a team called the Wolves.
Maxleod wrote:Not strike, he's the only one with a functioning brain.
Dont think ive ever creeped someone out before. 1st time for everything.firth4eva wrote:ugly sleeping man who creeps me out
Anyway, A cool pic of what, in my opinion, is one of the cooler animals on this world.
Anarkistsdream wrote:Yay, Dariune's official scapegoat! I think I have just attained my dream job.

http://www.dragonstouch.co.uk
- danodukebb
- Posts: 935
- Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:

