Leaving a tribe/clan
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
- Beast Of Burson
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:20 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Burson, CA.
Leaving a tribe/clan
I am in a tribe. I have been trying to leave the tribe, but when I try it says I "cannot leave a tribe that is not open', (or something like that). How do I accomplish this?
Re: Leaving a tribe/clan
http://support.conquerclub.com/Beast Of Burson wrote:I am in a tribe. I have been trying to leave the tribe, but when I try it says I "cannot leave a tribe that is not open', (or something like that). How do I accomplish this?
File E Ticket for a Tribe.
For a clan, you just ask your clan leader (or file an eticket)

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
- Beast Of Burson
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:20 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Burson, CA.
Re: Leaving a tribe/clan
Thanks for the help IceIcePack wrote:http://support.conquerclub.com/Beast Of Burson wrote:I am in a tribe. I have been trying to leave the tribe, but when I try it says I "cannot leave a tribe that is not open', (or something like that). How do I accomplish this?
File E Ticket for a Tribe.
For a clan, you just ask your clan leader (or file an eticket)
- owenshooter
- Posts: 13396
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Deep in the Heart of Tx
Re: Leaving a tribe/clan
i still don't know what a tribe is...-Jésus noir

Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Re: Leaving a tribe/clan
It's not that complicated.owenshooter wrote:i still don't know what a tribe is...-Jésus noir
“Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
― Voltaire
- owenshooter
- Posts: 13396
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Deep in the Heart of Tx
Re: Leaving a tribe/clan
apparently it is, if 99% of the site can't figure it out...-Jésus noirDukasaur wrote:It's not that complicated.owenshooter wrote:i still don't know what a tribe is...-Jésus noir

Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Re: Leaving a tribe/clan
If you constitute 99% of the site, I'll eat my hat.owenshooter wrote:apparently it is, if 99% of the site can't figure it out...-Jésus noirDukasaur wrote:It's not that complicated.owenshooter wrote:i still don't know what a tribe is...-Jésus noir
I haven't heard of anyone but you who seems to have trouble with this.
“Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
― Voltaire
- owenshooter
- Posts: 13396
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Deep in the Heart of Tx
Re: Leaving a tribe/clan
you should come to the meetings...Dukasaur wrote:If you constitute 99% of the site, I'll eat my hat.owenshooter wrote:apparently it is, if 99% of the site can't figure it out...-Jésus noirDukasaur wrote:It's not that complicated.owenshooter wrote:i still don't know what a tribe is...-Jésus noir
I haven't heard of anyone but you who seems to have trouble with this.
the black jesus has spoken..-Jésus noir99% of the site wrote:We don't understand Tribes on the most basic of levels.

Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Re: Leaving a tribe/clan
Methinks the black jesus is wandering in the desert and found some nice edible cactus this morning.owenshooter wrote:you should come to the meetings...Dukasaur wrote:If you constitute 99% of the site, I'll eat my hat.owenshooter wrote:apparently it is, if 99% of the site can't figure it out...-Jésus noirDukasaur wrote:It's not that complicated.owenshooter wrote:i still don't know what a tribe is...-Jésus noir
I haven't heard of anyone but you who seems to have trouble with this.
the black jesus has spoken..-Jésus noir99% of the site wrote:We don't understand Tribes on the most basic of levels.
“Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
― Voltaire
Re: Leaving a tribe/clan
I have no idea what tribes are. Are they supposed to be like a clan? Don't we already have clans? AND usergroups, for that matter?
#wearethe99
#wearethe99
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Re: Leaving a tribe/clan
Clans are a type of tribe. Yes, we already have clans, but clans are pretty narrowly focused on team games. Tribes allow for groups that want to be part of a group but don't want to play team games. Those kinds of non-clan tribes haven't really caught on in a big way, but the option is now there for people who want it.Serbia wrote:I have no idea what tribes are. Are they supposed to be like a clan? Don't we already have clans? AND usergroups, for that matter?
#wearethe99
#2/6686=0.0003
“Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
― Voltaire
- owenshooter
- Posts: 13396
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Deep in the Heart of Tx
Re: Leaving a tribe/clan
tribes are an attempt to destroy the portion of CC that the new style clans have been unable to INFECT... the black jesus has spoken (and still doesn't know what a tribe is)...-BjSerbia wrote:I have no idea what tribes are. Are they supposed to be like a clan? Don't we already have clans? AND usergroups, for that matter?
#wearethe99
p.s.-aren't most of the tribes full of clans using their same names? it really makes no sense to me. zip. zero. nill...
p.p.s.-the most effective way i have personally found to leave a clan is to have the entire clan reclassified as a usergroup. to do this, just post factual statements about how modern clans have ruined CC... that got it done for me...
leaving a tribe/clan

Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Re: Leaving a tribe/clan
I think what you mean Owen is have your clan become inactive 

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
- owenshooter
- Posts: 13396
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Deep in the Heart of Tx
Re: Leaving a tribe/clan
IcePack wrote:
oh.. i see... that makes so much more sense... it really isn't THAT complicated...-Jésus noir

Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
- Donelladan
- Posts: 3737
- Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:48 am
Re: Leaving a tribe/clan
Except the people willingly playing in clans, which portion of CC is infected by the terrible clan people ?owenshooter wrote: tribes are an attempt to destroy the portion of CC that the new style clans have been unable to INFECT... the black jesus has spoken (and still doesn't know what a tribe is)...-Bj
Clans are tribes as well. So tribes isn't full of clan using same name, it's the same clans. If a clan player want to participate in a tribe event, he has to do it using his clan.owenshooter wrote: p.s.-aren't most of the tribes full of clans using their same names? it really makes no sense to me. zip. zero. nill...
Therefore, all clans are tribes. But all tribes are not clans.
Got it ? Clans can be considered are a specific kind of tribes, that can also participate in the clan area (make clan wars and join clan tournaments).
Tribes can only participate to tribe events but not to clans.
Re: Leaving a tribe/clan
Don't worry about explaining it, it's been done multiple times...he doesn't really want an explaination

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
- owenshooter
- Posts: 13396
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Deep in the Heart of Tx
Re: Leaving a tribe/clan
OOOHHHH!!! i get it!!!! the black jesus is enlightened...-Jésus noirIcePack wrote:

Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Re: Leaving a tribe/clan
99% of the site still doesn't know what slate is, especially since they changed the name, in direct contradiction to international law.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
-
King_Herpes
- Posts: 1755
- Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:57 pm
- Location: The epidermis my nermis
- Contact:
Re: Leaving a tribe/clan
DoomYoshi wrote:99% of the site still doesn't know what slate is, especially since they changed the name, in direct contradiction to international law.

-
elspaniard
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:32 pm
Re: Leaving a tribe/clan
Brian scalabrine is dope. So is Webster.
-
BoganGod
- Posts: 5872
- Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:08 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Heaven's Gate Retirement Home
Re: Leaving a tribe/clan
Word snizzle dizzle mashizzleelspaniard wrote:Brian scalabrine is dope. So is Webster.



