I just drafted last night in another league and used Firefox. Why is that an issue?mandalorian2298 wrote:Bad news guys: I can't log into my NFL Fantasy football via firefox. I used to have the app on my tablet, but the tablet is out of comission at the moment.
Yahoo?
Fantasy Football 2017
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Re: Fantasy Football 2016

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
Re: Fantasy Football 2016
I have no idea. I tried to log in, they reported some error (multiple times). Yahoo?IcePack wrote:I just drafted last night in another league and used Firefox. Why is that an issue?mandalorian2298 wrote:Bad news guys: I can't log into my NFL Fantasy football via firefox. I used to have the app on my tablet, but the tablet is out of comission at the moment.
Yahoo?
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Re: Fantasy Football 2016
Yahoo works, it's what I'm use to anyway lol.mandalorian2298 wrote:I have no idea. I tried to log in, they reported some error (multiple times). Yahoo?IcePack wrote:I just drafted last night in another league and used Firefox. Why is that an issue?mandalorian2298 wrote:Bad news guys: I can't log into my NFL Fantasy football via firefox. I used to have the app on my tablet, but the tablet is out of comission at the moment.
Yahoo?
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
Re: Fantasy Football 2016
IcePack, would you be OK with a Yahoo based FF just this once? I can make draft for Tuesday.
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
-
tzor
- Posts: 4051
- Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:43 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Long Island, NY, USA
- Contact:
Re: Fantasy Football 2016
I have my first chamber choir rehearsal Tuesday, so It needs to be at least 10PM Eastern.

- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
Re: Fantasy Football 2016
10 PM Eastern, Tuesday, Yahoo. Yay or nay?
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Re: Fantasy Football 2016
the trouble is, ill never login to yahoo because i have no reason to. all my leagues are under the NFL banner, so i would just end up missing every week.mandalorian2298 wrote:10 PM Eastern, Tuesday, Yahoo. Yay or nay?
I dont want to ruin anything, just being realistic. The only time i log in would be the draft, and then wouldn't do anything. I got to much going on to be
going to multiple sites for everything.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
Re: Fantasy Football 2016
Fair enough.
OK, since it took 1.5 month to gather 6 of us, I think it inprobable that this league is going to find another player, be drafted and take flight in the next two days. SO, in the spirit of keeping trash talk alive, how about the:
SICKEST TEAM OF THE WEEK LEAGUE
All you gotta do is: every week, post a link to your best team of the previous week and we make a weekly rank chart. If there is interest, we could assign points, Formula 1 style for 1.-8. best.
Any takers?
OK, since it took 1.5 month to gather 6 of us, I think it inprobable that this league is going to find another player, be drafted and take flight in the next two days. SO, in the spirit of keeping trash talk alive, how about the:
SICKEST TEAM OF THE WEEK LEAGUE
All you gotta do is: every week, post a link to your best team of the previous week and we make a weekly rank chart. If there is interest, we could assign points, Formula 1 style for 1.-8. best.
Any takers?
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
Re: Fantasy Football 2016
The season is long way away (
) but I have started aranging the 2017. league anyway in hope that with enough time we'll be able to do it, this time.
There are three new interested players (all CC, though one hasn't been around in a decade.) Any of you guys interested in trying again?
There are three new interested players (all CC, though one hasn't been around in a decade.) Any of you guys interested in trying again?
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
Re: Fantasy Football 2017
Confirming previously stated interest
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
- Metsfanmax
- Posts: 6619
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:01 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Fantasy Football 2017
Did not play before but would be interested in playing this year.
Re: Fantasy Football 2017
I cba to scroll back through the thread but is this real football or American handegg? If real football then I'm in.
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
Re: Fantasy Football 2017
Welcome Mets and Pancake.
Tis the proud gladiator chess that is the NFL.mrswdk wrote:I cba to scroll back through the thread but is this real football or American handegg? If real football then I'm in.
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Re: Fantasy Football 2017
I would like in the 2017/2018 CC Fantasy Football league please.
- Thorthoth
- Posts: 3273
- Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:36 pm
- Location: My pyramid in Asgard, beside the glaciated Nile.
Re: Fantasy Football 2017
Fantasy Football.
Are your men on the right pills?
Are your men on the right pills?
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
Re: Fantasy Football 2017
Sorry for taking so long to reply. Though the league is very much a go, I thought that this thread is dead.takman2k wrote:I would like in the 2017/2018 CC Fantasy Football league please.
At this point we have 5 players, including you and me. I will now send a PM to all the guys who expressed interest in it last year to see who is still interested. I'll also send it to you, since it took me 5 days to respond.
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
- Thorthoth
- Posts: 3273
- Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:36 pm
- Location: My pyramid in Asgard, beside the glaciated Nile.
Re: Fantasy Football 2017
Just to note, threads never die, they only rest and wait.mandalorian2298 wrote:Sorry for taking so long to reply. Though the league is very much a go, I thought that this thread is dead.takman2k wrote:I would like in the 2017/2018 CC Fantasy Football league please.
At this point we have 5 players, including you and me. I will now send a PM to all the guys who expressed interest in it last year to see who is still interested. I'll also send it to you, since it took me 5 days to respond.
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
Re: Fantasy Football 2017
UPDATE
At this moment we look like a no-go, with 4 ins and 2 maybes.
At this moment we look like a no-go, with 4 ins and 2 maybes.
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
Re: Fantasy Football 2017
Live draft in 27 minutes if anyone wants to join. https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.co ... 263c2051a1
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
