
Name that movie from the screenshot!
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Re: Name that movie from the screenshot!
"Paging Doctor Herman. You have a telephone call at the front desk"
Re: Name that movie from the screenshot!
I was being all clever, but I spent like ten minutes trying to catch the guy signing, and realized the joke was on me.






- 2007spaceodyssey
- Posts: 590
- Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:11 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Name that movie from the screenshot!
You could post the whole movie and I still would not know. Same for the few members that still follow this thread, so it seems.
.
My advice would be posting (obscure) shots from more familiar movies.
.
My advice would be posting (obscure) shots from more familiar movies.
Re: Name that movie from the screenshot!
lol... i would feel pretty confident in saying that you could post the title of the movie and i'd still be a deer in headlights. 
- 2007spaceodyssey
- Posts: 590
- Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:11 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Name that movie from the screenshot!
Ok new movie. Shot nr 1:


- 2007spaceodyssey
- Posts: 590
- Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:11 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Name that movie from the screenshot!
Shot nr 2 shows where shot nr 1 takes place


- 2007spaceodyssey
- Posts: 590
- Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:11 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Name that movie from the screenshot!
Shot nr 3, main character looking in a mirror but it's not the face he expects to see...


- 2007spaceodyssey
- Posts: 590
- Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:11 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Name that movie from the screenshot!
shot nr 4:


- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
Re: Name that movie from the screenshot!
I remember this movie but not the title. It's the one where the guy has to keep reliving the same 8 minutes to stop a bomb.
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
- 2007spaceodyssey
- Posts: 590
- Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:11 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Name that movie from the screenshot!
Yes that's the one, I'm sure someone knows the titlepancakemix wrote:I remember this movie but not the title. It's the one where the guy has to keep reliving the same 8 minutes to stop a bomb.
Re: Name that movie from the screenshot!
Never watched it, but it appears that this is Source Code. Amirite?

- 2007spaceodyssey
- Posts: 590
- Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:11 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Name that movie from the screenshot!
The Source Code is the right answerJBlombier wrote:Never watched it, but it appears that this is Source Code. Amirite?
Re: Name that movie from the screenshot!
Oh sorry! I'll be away for a few days, so someone else can take this turn. I'll be back to take a guess 

- rishaed
- Posts: 1051
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
- Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Re: Name that movie from the screenshot!
Just Finished this great Oldie for the 4th time in a coupla days. Only Smile from a Movie, where I was like Woah Thats Beautiful.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

- 2007spaceodyssey
- Posts: 590
- Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:11 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Name that movie from the screenshot!
I don't recognise it yet...
- rishaed
- Posts: 1051
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
- Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Re: Name that movie from the screenshot!
This one's a bit more obscure the next one is gonna probably trigger your memory if you've seen it.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

-
TA1LGUNN3R
- Posts: 2686
- Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:52 am
- Location: 22 Acacia Avenue
Re: Name that movie from the screenshot!
Serenity.
I have a huge crush on Morena Baccarin, and Firefly was one of the greatest things ever put out on tv.
I can't do screen caps atm, so it's open...
-TG
I have a huge crush on Morena Baccarin, and Firefly was one of the greatest things ever put out on tv.
I can't do screen caps atm, so it's open...
-TG
- rishaed
- Posts: 1051
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
- Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Re: Name that movie from the screenshot!
Grats we have a winner!TA1LGUNN3R wrote:Serenity.
I have a huge crush on Morena Baccarin, and Firefly was one of the greatest things ever put out on tv.
I can't do screen caps atm, so it's open...
-TG
My next shot And the Final Clue if that didn't work
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

-
TA1LGUNN3R
- Posts: 2686
- Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:52 am
- Location: 22 Acacia Avenue
Re: Name that movie from the screenshot!
You shouldn't've posted the last one. Too sad.
-TG
-TG
- 2007spaceodyssey
- Posts: 590
- Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:11 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Name that movie from the screenshot!
Don't know the movie
- rishaed
- Posts: 1051
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
- Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Re: Name that movie from the screenshot!
Blasphemy!2007spaceodyssey wrote:Don't know the movie
Also Tailgunner do you like this pic better?
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

- Lord Arioch
- Posts: 1357
- Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:43 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Mostly at work
Re: Name that movie from the screenshot!
Serenity
Wonderfull movie!
And Firefly damn they didnt get more episodes:(
Wonderfull movie!
And Firefly damn they didnt get more episodes:(
- rishaed
- Posts: 1051
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
- Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Re: Name that movie from the screenshot!
Indeed, wish they would have had more episodes up till the Movie.Lord Arioch wrote:Serenity
Wonderfull movie!
And Firefly damn they didnt get more episodes:(
Also Space all Firefly episodes can be found on Youtube if you want it.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

-
blackdragon1661
- Posts: 432
- Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:21 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Iowa, U.S.A.
- Contact:






