Well, only 2 new maps (Middle East is only a new version of the map, gameplay is the same and you already played that map). I won't add the new maps in round 1 any more, but I will add them in the final. Also any maps that come online between now and the start of part 3 of the final will be included in the final.syracuselaxfan wrote:well, 3 more maps were added...are they going to be added to this tourney or are they there for Iron Man III?
Iron Man II [WINNER: banana_hammocks]
Moderator: Tournament Directors
Re: 3 new maps
I assume you talk about the play-offs in case players have the same amount of points (?). Well then these players play just 1 game. See the first post which map that can be:oggiss wrote:will the play-offs include all maps????????? :p
Forza AZ wrote:When players have the same amount of points there will be a play-off game between these players. The map of that play-off will be 1 that neither of the involved players have won before. I will randomly select 1.
group 1
San Francisco (425978) jaseleo
San Francisco (425978) jaseleo
Code: Select all
group 1 (33/35)
1 ConquererKing 10
2 dragon dor 7
atr1989 7
4 plysprtz 3
5 cricket 2
6 jaseleo 1group 4
Philippines (426013) Enter Smith
Hong Kong (426015) jako1230
Arctic (426019) Enter Smith
Philippines (426013) Enter Smith
Hong Kong (426015) jako1230
Arctic (426019) Enter Smith
Code: Select all
group 4 (25/35)
1 cjoe 6
2 jako1230 5
Enter Smith 5
syracuselaxfan 5
5 Forza AZ 4
6 spinwizard 0group 1
World 2.1 (425972) atr1989
World 2.1 (425972) atr1989
Code: Select all
group 1 (34/35)
1 ConquererKing 10
2 atr1989 8
3 dragon dor 7
4 plysprtz 3
5 cricket 2
6 jaseleo 1- dragon dor
- Posts: 1581
- Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:31 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: France
GAME
I M NOT UNDERSTAND HOW SOME PLAYER DO FOR CRACH SOME GAME OR MISSED ROUND SO WHEN SOMEONE CAN T PLAY FOR TIME HE CAN PUT IN GAME CHAT FOR THE OTHER PLAYER TAKE LONG TIME FOR PLAY YOU DON T
DON T OFFENCE FOR PLAYER SERIOUS OR FOR THE OTER WHO IT EXCEPTIONEL EXCUSE
DON T OFFENCE FOR PLAYER SERIOUS OR FOR THE OTER WHO IT EXCEPTIONEL EXCUSE
group 4
Alexander’s Empire (426016) jako1230
U.S. Senate (426023) Forza AZ
Alexander’s Empire (426016) jako1230
U.S. Senate (426023) Forza AZ
Code: Select all
group 4 (27/35)
1 jako1230 6
cjoe 6
3 Enter Smith 5
Forza AZ 5
syracuselaxfan 5
6 spinwizard 0- wonderbeezz
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:12 am
- Location: Singapore
group 2
World 2.1 (425985) wonderbeezz
World 2.1 (425985) wonderbeezz
Code: Select all
group 2 (35/35)
1 oggiss 9
2 john1099 7
3 wonderbeezz 6
4 yeti_c 5
Demon666 5
6 ParadiceCity9 3As things stand john1099, both you and I are out. The 2 runners up with the most points go through. Our group has been gruelling to say the least, only a handful of games left and anyone from 5 players can still go through.
Tried to take out an opponent with 4 cards, giving me a forced trade of 35, and the dice conspired to leave him with one solitary army on one lonely territory. I just hate it when that happens!
Tried to take out an opponent with 4 cards, giving me a forced trade of 35, and the dice conspired to leave him with one solitary army on one lonely territory. I just hate it when that happens!
group 4
World 2.1 (426017) Enter Smith
Chinese Checkers (426020) Forza AZ
King Of The Mountains (426021) cjoe
San Francisco (426024) jako1230
PS: I noticed that atr1989 is eliminated in the last game in group 1, so that means both the runners-up from groups 1 & 2 can't get 9 points any more, and also beanyuk is the 4th finalist.
World 2.1 (426017) Enter Smith
Chinese Checkers (426020) Forza AZ
King Of The Mountains (426021) cjoe
San Francisco (426024) jako1230
Code: Select all
group 4 (31/35)
1 jako1230 7
cjoe 7
3 Enter Smith 6
Forza AZ 6
5 syracuselaxfan 5
6 spinwizard 0No, you are out. The 4 winners and the 2 best runners-up will be in the final. Your 7 points is not enough for the best runners-up. beanyuk is certain of 1 of these 2 spots with 9 points, and the runner-up in group 1 has already 8 points (1 game left there), so you can't be inside the best 2 runners-up any more.john1099 wrote:do I automatically get a spot in 2nd round ?
Finalists so far:
winner group 1: ConquererKing
winner group 2: oggiss
winner group 3: banana_hammocks
best runner-up: beanyuk
In group 4 still 5 players can win the group (with 4 games left), and in group 1 atr1989 is currently the runner-up, but he is eliminated in the last game, so if dragon dor wins that game they are tied for 2nd place and will have to play off (except when the runner-up of group 4 ends on 9 points; when both jako1230 & cjoe win 2 of the last 4 games; then both jako1230 & cjoe will be in the final).
Well I'm quite glad I didn't come last... I think with a bit of better luck - and a bit of better playing I could've won 2 more games... but like they say - that's the way the cookie crumbles...Forza AZ wrote:group 2
World 2.1 (425985) wonderbeezz
Code: Select all
group 2 (35/35) 1 oggiss 9 2 john1099 7 3 wonderbeezz 6 4 yeti_c 5 Demon666 5 6 ParadiceCity9 3
Would just like to say a thanks to all the players in my group... and to Forza for organising the tourney... I had good fun... even if I lost a shit load of points!!
C.

Highest score : 2297
group 1
U.S. Senate (425977) ConquererKing
group 4
Australia (426018) syracuselaxfan
8 Thoughts (426026) syracuselaxfan
Standings
atr1989 is now certain of 2nd place in group 1, but when 2 out of the 3 leaders in group 4 win 1 of the last 2 games each, then atr1989 will still have to play a play-off.
Group 4 is very exciting. It's even possible still that 5 players will finish with 7 points each, in which case there will be a 5-player play-off game (I have to bend the rules a bit then, because I said that such a play-off game will be on 1 of the 35 maps neither of the involved players won, but since in that case all 35 maps will be won by 1 of the 5 players I will have 1 of the 2 new maps as the play-off game map).
U.S. Senate (425977) ConquererKing
group 4
Australia (426018) syracuselaxfan
8 Thoughts (426026) syracuselaxfan
Standings
Code: Select all
group 1 (35/35)
1 ConquererKing 11
2 atr1989 8
3 dragon dor 7
4 plysprtz 3
5 cricket 2
6 jaseleo 1
group 4 (33/35)
1 jako1230 7
cjoe 7
syracuselaxfan 7
4 Enter Smith 6
Forza AZ 6
6 spinwizard 0Group 4 is very exciting. It's even possible still that 5 players will finish with 7 points each, in which case there will be a 5-player play-off game (I have to bend the rules a bit then, because I said that such a play-off game will be on 1 of the 35 maps neither of the involved players won, but since in that case all 35 maps will be won by 1 of the 5 players I will have 1 of the 2 new maps as the play-off game map).
group 4
North America (426014) syracuselaxfan
Siege! (426025) jako1230
jako1230 and syracuselaxfan both finished on 8 points and since 8 points also gives an equal standings for the 2nd runners-up spot, 2 play-off games have to be played. jako1230 and syracuselaxfan will first play off for the groupwinner spot of group 4. The loser will then play off with atr1989 for the 2nd runner-up spot.
For the play-offs I will randomly select 1 map (out of the 35 played in this round), that neither of the 2 involved players have won. For the group 4 play-off this is British Isles. I will select the play-off map for the runners-up play-off when the first play-off game is finished.
North America (426014) syracuselaxfan
Siege! (426025) jako1230
Code: Select all
group 4 (35/35)
1 jako1230 8
syracuselaxfan 8
3 cjoe 7
4 Enter Smith 6
Forza AZ 6
6 spinwizard 0
best runners-up
1 beanyuk 9
2 atr1989 8
syracuselaxfan 8
4 john1099 7
For the play-offs I will randomly select 1 map (out of the 35 played in this round), that neither of the 2 involved players have won. For the group 4 play-off this is British Isles. I will select the play-off map for the runners-up play-off when the first play-off game is finished.
Forza wrote:
Forza, it would be interesting and yes it would take long, I'd be interested if everybody involved were aware of the implications. It might help if there were less players per game.Well, I might hold another one. I have been thinking of making a new version Flat Rate in stead of Escalating maybe? Or do you think that might take to long?
