NEWBIE MAFIA I-GAME- TOWN WIN!
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- spinwizard
- Posts: 5016
- Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:52 am
- spinwizard
- Posts: 5016
- Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:52 am
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
Who never replaced in the first place...spinwizard wrote:haoala- Replaces PCM
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Just for the record, sorry to see this happen... Kalish was good in this game I thought, just not too smart there with that post.spinwizard wrote:kalash, that may get u black listed
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
- freezie
- Posts: 3901
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:18 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Somewhere between here and there.
He is a good player. But he is dead and trying to help the mafia with that post, and THAT is enough to black-list someone. HE DIED.Serbia wrote:Just for the record, sorry to see this happen... Kalish was good in this game I thought, just not too smart there with that post.spinwizard wrote:kalash, that may get u black listed
At least...He won't join my game when I ever mod it..

Point taken, not suggesting you shouldn't blacklist him. More like the "sorry to see that happen" when you lock someone up for stealing. Sorry to see a guy go wrong, ruin his life, lose the next 2 years to prison, but hey, rules are rules, do what you gotta do with him.freezie wrote:He is a good player. But he is dead and trying to help the mafia with that post, and THAT is enough to black-list someone. HE DIED.Serbia wrote:Just for the record, sorry to see this happen... Kalish was good in this game I thought, just not too smart there with that post.spinwizard wrote:kalash, that may get u black listed
At least...He won't join my game when I ever mod it..
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
- spinwizard
- Posts: 5016
- Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:52 am
- spinwizard
- Posts: 5016
- Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:52 am
- spinwizard
- Posts: 5016
- Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:52 am
- spinwizard
- Posts: 5016
- Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:52 am
I think haoala is scum. He replaced PCM who replaced sheep. The fact that he didnt get modkilled any of the times shows, I think, that he has got some kind of a special role. Of course it could also be that he is a doc or something too though.
But I don't see why any of the other players looks suspicious. Serbia, is of course the cop. I think we all belive that. Nagerous was the one who started accusing kalish first, which I dont think he would do is he was mafia too. And then there's Neutrino.. hmm well he hasn't done anything suspicious in my opinion, and I have no idea about happy2seeyou..
she could be anything. But she hasn't done anything suspicious either though
Althought she hasnt really done anything to try and help the town, seems to me like she only drops by and bandwagons. Only thing she's done is voting the people with the most votes.
Does anyone know how many mafia there is left though?
But my guess is that haoala is scum, and maybe happy.
But I don't see why any of the other players looks suspicious. Serbia, is of course the cop. I think we all belive that. Nagerous was the one who started accusing kalish first, which I dont think he would do is he was mafia too. And then there's Neutrino.. hmm well he hasn't done anything suspicious in my opinion, and I have no idea about happy2seeyou..
Does anyone know how many mafia there is left though?
But my guess is that haoala is scum, and maybe happy.
- spinwizard
- Posts: 5016
- Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:52 am
- Alexwales93
- Posts: 751
- Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:55 am
- Location: Cardiff, WALES!
I'll be a replacment if you need one.
Last edited by Alexwales93 on Mon May 28, 2007 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
[html]http://geniworth.myminicity.com/[/html]duday58 wrote:I wish i could be in someone's sig.
- spinwizard
- Posts: 5016
- Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:52 am
- Alexwales93
- Posts: 751
- Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:55 am
- Location: Cardiff, WALES!
Neutrino wrote:Hmm, in this matter, like many others, I am not sure who to vote.
Clapper was an obvious mafia member, but I, like kalishnikov, mistook it for noobish mistakes. Really, all we have for the lynching of kalishnikov is Serbia's word. The cop could be deadbeat and Serbia is mafia, who decided to sacrifice one of their own to gain our trust, then kill off some power roles. He could be town and took the risk of role-claiming to get Clapper killed, but is now just striking out randomly , hoping to get lucky again. I am not espoucing any of these views, I am just throwing them out there to see what the options are.
I am not yelling "kalishnikov is innocent" at the top of my lungs, what I am doing is appealing to that last voter to slow down a bit and think all the options through. You'd be killing one of the most active members in this game.
I find it interesting that you think there is are two members left in the mafia, neutrino in my eyes is scum as he was the only one to defend Kalishnikov in any way
