I also predominantly play singles and am finding it difficult to break through the 2000 barrier. I play quite a few tournies and when you are in a game with privates and you are the highest ranked player they all want to have a go at you. In a recent game I was last to play in a 4 player game and each of the other players all had one of my territories off before I even got to play.comic boy wrote:Just scraped into the top 100 and will be quite happy to stay there or thereabouts - enjoy playing singles and very few players can consistently keep above 2500 points without resorting to numerous team games.
What's the highest you've ever gotten on the Scoreboard?
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Once you get to Colonel it is suicide to play against privates not only because of the points at stake but because many of the guys target you,for those reasons maybe 80% of my games are private against similar or only slightly lower ranks. I got a PM today from a guy who was irritated because he couldnt join a terminator game I was in but he only has 800 points - what can you do?
mine is in sig. 
Sadly, I'm way worse than that now.
Sadly, I'm way worse than that now.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- JOHNNYROCKET24
- Posts: 5514
- Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 4:11 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: among the leets
- max is gr8
- Posts: 3720
- Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:44 am
- Location: In a big ball of light sent from the future
- KomradeKloininov
- Posts: 270
- Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:29 pm
- Location: The Great White North
- alex_white101
- Posts: 1992
- Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:05 am
-
eyeofdeath
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:51 pm
- Genghis Khan CA
- Posts: 727
- Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:19 pm
I think you're a liarGenghis Khan CA wrote:Mine's below... I just can't break through the 600 point barrier...![]()
Some day I will do it and then shoot straight up to Field Marshall!
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
- Cheesemore
- Posts: 1213
- Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 9:13 pm
- Location: Doing what I like, and Liking what I do
- Contact:
-
stoicbird
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:32 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: bedlam or sitting in the pub staring creepily at ladies
Re: What's the highest you've ever gotten on the Scoreboard?
points 1854
place 1664
playing 1v1s only
place 1664
playing 1v1s only
-
King_Herpes
- Posts: 1755
- Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:57 pm
- Location: The epidermis my nermis
- Contact:
Re: What's the highest you've ever gotten on the Scoreboard?
This thread is back from the dead...damn necromancers.
Re: What's the highest you've ever gotten on the Scoreboard?
This thread must be uncomfortable for you Herpes. You can never more come into it and, with a smile on your internet face, announce that you've gained that higher rank.
I don't pity you.
I don't pity you.

Highest score: 3772
Highest rank: 15
-
King_Herpes
- Posts: 1755
- Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:57 pm
- Location: The epidermis my nermis
- Contact:
Re: What's the highest you've ever gotten on the Scoreboard?
Wait. Are you coming on to me? If so this is neither the time or the place.niMic wrote:This thread must be uncomfortable for you Herpes. You can never more come into it and, with a smile on your internet face, announce that you've gained that higher rank.
I don't pity you.
P.S. I have a big one
Re: What's the highest you've ever gotten on the Scoreboard?
No, sir, I am in no way coming on to you. The thought never crossed my mind. Frankly, I'm shocked you'd even consider the possibility.King_Herpes wrote:Wait. Are you coming on to me? If so this is neither the time or the place.niMic wrote:This thread must be uncomfortable for you Herpes. You can never more come into it and, with a smile on your internet face, announce that you've gained that higher rank.
I don't pity you.
P.S. I have a big one
Love-in Motel, Route 66. Be there.

Highest score: 3772
Highest rank: 15
Re: What's the highest you've ever gotten on the Scoreboard?
t-o-m says he should be at the top of the scoreboard, because he's the person with the highest rank that doesn't cheat.



