NEWBIE MAFIA I-GAME- TOWN WIN!
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- spinwizard
- Posts: 5016
- Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:52 am
- happy2seeyou
- Posts: 4029
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:59 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: A state that is in the shape of a mitten!
- Contact:
- spinwizard
- Posts: 5016
- Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:52 am
spinwizard wrote:i was expecting night 1!Aimless wrote:Sure took you scum long enough.
In regards to this I think the main reason Aimless was not killed until last night because the mafia assumed the doctor would protect him and therefore went for other experienced players e.g. LSU and they took him out last night because the doctor would be obviously protecting Serbia.
Freezie I think used a wifom argument against Aimless as to why he wasn't targetted and this appeared scummy. However, it is also possible that Kalishikov sp? is mafia and I think this because he seemed the one most pushy against Serbia and most pro-Clapper when Serbia was saying he was sure Clapper was scum. Anyway I await to hear from Serbia
- spinwizard
- Posts: 5016
- Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:52 am
- spinwizard
- Posts: 5016
- Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:52 am
Yep... Freezie seems to be awful suspect too.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
- freezie
- Posts: 3901
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:18 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Somewhere between here and there.
nagerous wrote:er... maybe he knows my role? ever thought that before throwing an FOS at me. I was kind of leaning towards Kalishikov but after that I am suspicious of you once more.
I didn't throw a vote, because I am not surew what it means. We know serbia is 90% sure to be a cop, so let's see what kind of roles that means something could be in this game:
Doc: Diddle couldn't be back in the game as mafia, as that would make it really unbalanced. As for townie, it could, if the mod is really in need.
Mafia: Diddle could only come back as a mafia, as else he would give up everyone as he was mafia before.
Cop: Seems like serbia got it.
Masons? A small game like this, I don't know if there is.
Cult? Same as above.
I throwed an fos to show maybe you could have been mafia considering that, you could be any other roles, but I can't be sure yet..

I did of course do an investigation... 
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
- freezie
- Posts: 3901
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:18 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Somewhere between here and there.
Serbia wrote:Yep... Freezie seems to be awful suspect too.
Very clever. '' freezie seems suspect'' good job on poiting out some STRONG evidence.
You're the cop, go ahead and investigate me. But that will only waste a lynch/investigation if you do use those on me.
Tell me exactly what I have made to look suspect...As a townie I will surely be able to refute every of those accusations..
...Funny how in every newbie games, I look suspect while I am pro-town. You guys need to learn that the best way to find scums is throw accusations, force people to talk and be active. That's what I am doing.

FOS Freezie. For reasons I'll go into in more depth later. But honestly dude, I'm sure you're scummy.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
- spinwizard
- Posts: 5016
- Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:52 am
no, i said that so it is open endedfreezie wrote:Hmm...so diddle KNEW some people...( last thing a mod should say is giving a clue like that..)
FOS: NAGHEROUS because diddle knew something..so unless there is masons in this game..
( well...could be wrong again..but according that what has been said..)
Looking back at your votes... you voted me, Aim, happy... Just tell us, you're scum, aren't you.freezie wrote:Serbia wrote:FOS Freezie. For reasons I'll go into in more depth later. But honestly dude, I'm sure you're scummy.
For a second time..please provide evidences..You're not helping if you don't.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE


