you leet?Aimless wrote:ph34r |\/|Y l33t h4xx0r sk1llz!!!!DirtyDishSoap wrote:your going to hang me...Via internet?
are you sending me a rope through E-mail?
Best Song EVER!?!?!?
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- paranoid-android
- Posts: 298
- Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:55 am
- DirtyDishSoap
- Posts: 9487
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
- Gender: Male
Vote FircoalFircoal wrote:my game, my rules.DirtyDishSoap wrote:Pretty sure we keep the Mafia games in the mafia thread
Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
- paranoid-android
- Posts: 298
- Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:55 am
- hecter
- Posts: 14632
- Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:27 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tying somebody up on the third floor
- Contact:
Here are a few:paranoid-android wrote:sorry, can't say i have hecter, but i'm curious, do tell.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gScjaKtzsVg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQAvflPe ... ed&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoGoQWc8 ... ed&search=
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.


- stinkycheese
- Posts: 498
- Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:07 pm
- Location: Florida, USA
Do all the DSOTM fanboys here even listen to any other Pink Floyd...I'm guessing not since it is clearly not their best work. Same goes for Led Zeppelin and Stairway...
May I encourage you people to go deeper into these bands music and find something new, instead of wearing out the same shit over and over.
Meh, maybe you've listened to The Wall as well...that's a step in the right direction.
May I encourage you people to go deeper into these bands music and find something new, instead of wearing out the same shit over and over.
Meh, maybe you've listened to The Wall as well...that's a step in the right direction.
- paranoid-android
- Posts: 298
- Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:55 am
- paranoid-android
- Posts: 298
- Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:55 am
- DirtyDishSoap
- Posts: 9487
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
- Gender: Male
i said rock
not gay emo/punk bands
not gay emo/punk bands
Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
- paranoid-android
- Posts: 298
- Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:55 am
While Zeppelin had many many great songs, this assertion is clearly false. Stairway is their best, followed by Kashmir. I'm also partial to When The Levee Breaks, Battle of Evermore, Ramble On, Going to California, and on the whole just about the entirety of the rest of their collection, but there is no doubt that Stairway is their best.stinkycheese wrote:Same goes for Led Zeppelin and Stairway...
Likewise, I'm partial to nearly everything done by Floyd, and my favorite individual song has to be Wish You Were Here, but Dark Side is their best album (and, frankly, the best rock album ever written, although the white album and ZOSO are a close second and third).
- paranoid-android
- Posts: 298
- Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:55 am
- DirtyDishSoap
- Posts: 9487
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
- Gender: Male
I only like Creep by Radiohead
more into metal then soothing rock
(Yes i know Creep is not metal, nevertheless i like it)
more into metal then soothing rock
(Yes i know Creep is not metal, nevertheless i like it)
Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
- paranoid-android
- Posts: 298
- Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:55 am
- DirtyDishSoap
- Posts: 9487
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
- Gender: Male
I love almost every song by that bandparanoid-android wrote:see, i'm the opposite, but i used to love metal.
i'm more into Radiohead, Arcade Fire, Bloc Party as of late, and Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
- paranoid-android
- Posts: 298
- Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:55 am
- DirtyDishSoap
- Posts: 9487
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
- Gender: Male
BloodSugar id have to say is the best album they have
Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
- stinkycheese
- Posts: 498
- Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:07 pm
- Location: Florida, USA
Haha, it is obvious that you have a bias because Stairway is your favorite Zeppelin song, the Lemon Song is my favorite Zeppelin song but I'm not going to pretend it is the best. I would put my money with Dazed and Confused, Whole Lotta Love, Bring it on Home, etc...because those are the songs that Zeppelin jams on during their live sets. The ones that have the same length live as they do on the album are only there to please the crowd and to showcase whatever their newest release was.Aimless wrote:
While Zeppelin had many many great songs, this assertion is clearly false. Stairway is their best, followed by Kashmir. I'm also partial to When The Levee Breaks, Battle of Evermore, Ramble On, Going to California, and on the whole just about the entirety of the rest of their collection, but there is no doubt that Stairway is their best.
DSOTM has been put way too high on a pedestal...yes it is great, however, it is not their greatest. My intuition tells me that you have probably not even listened to half of their discography. Animals is a far greater concept album than DSOTM and there are some who would label Syd Barrett era Floyd as superior to DSOTM.Aimless wrote: Likewise, I'm partial to nearly everything done by Floyd, and my favorite individual song has to be Wish You Were Here, but Dark Side is their best album (and, frankly, the best rock album ever written, although the white album and ZOSO are a close second and third).
All that being said, I'm amazed that you picked the White Album over Sgt. Peppers, as that would be something that I would expect from someone who only listens to the mainstream songs of a band and stays away from the deeper, more complex songs.
Also, there is no such thing as a greatest song, and there is no such thing as a greatest album, and there is no such thing as a band's greatest song, etc. There are only simple and complex with varying degrees of each.
I do, I have Meddle, Wall, Animals, Wish you were here and Dark Side of the Moon.stinkycheese wrote:Do all the DSOTM fanboys here even listen to any other Pink Floyd...I'm guessing not since it is clearly not their best work. Same goes for Led Zeppelin and Stairway...
May I encourage you people to go deeper into these bands music and find something new, instead of wearing out the same shit over and over.
Meh, maybe you've listened to The Wall as well...that's a step in the right direction.
So for LEd Zeppelin, I have the 1st one, 4th one, Houses of the Holy, Physical Graffi and In Through the out door.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.