It's not MTV's fault that people listen to shitty music...some people are just incredibly simple and simple music is the only music that they can handle.DirtyDishSoap wrote:^ none of those should even be considered the greatest songs of all time...unless your into MTV...
Best Song EVER!?!?!?
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- stinkycheese
- Posts: 498
- Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:07 pm
- Location: Florida, USA
Why are there four pages of discussion on this topic? Furthermore, why has only one person gotten the answer right?
Stairway, obviously, is the best rock song ever written. So, jnd gets an A; JCUGoose (for naming Kashmir, the second best rock song ever written) and Kugelblitz get partial credit; the rest of you flunk.
Stairway, obviously, is the best rock song ever written. So, jnd gets an A; JCUGoose (for naming Kashmir, the second best rock song ever written) and Kugelblitz get partial credit; the rest of you flunk.
- DirtyDishSoap
- Posts: 9484
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
- Gender: Male
actually the most voted rock song was Iron Man by Black Sabbath
you fail
you fail
Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
- KomradeKloininov
- Posts: 270
- Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:29 pm
- Location: The Great White North
- KomradeKloininov
- Posts: 270
- Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:29 pm
- Location: The Great White North
Sorry, Aimless, but Stairway SUCKS!Aimless wrote:Okay, I can buy that. But, in that case, Stairway is still the better song. Although Dark Side is close.Colaalone wrote:I consider the whole album as a single song; its the only real way to listen to floyd.
As for songs, I don't know because there not so many good songs.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- DirtyDishSoap
- Posts: 9484
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
- Gender: Male
Its whats being announced here on radioAimless wrote:The term in question is not "Most Voted," it is "Best."DirtyDishSoap wrote:actually the most voted rock song was Iron Man by Black Sabbath
you fail
Furthermore, I seriously question the methodology and population sample of any poll which returns "Iron Man" as most voted song.
"Iron Man, best voted rock song of all time!"
that kind of crap
Personally i dont like Iron Man or Stairway To Heaven, and i really dont hear a lot of feedback from them except the chosen few like you or the radio
Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
meh, I don't consider the whole a song, but in a way it kind of is.KomradeKloininov wrote:You are a true Floyd fan. I salute you!Colaalone wrote:I consider the whole album as a single song; its the only real way to listen to floyd.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- Colaalone
- Posts: 1660
- Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:57 pm
- Location: Checking into a Las Vegas hotel with the intent of committing capital fraud and a head full of acid
Aimless... I can tell this is going to get violent...Aimless wrote:Okay, I can buy that. But, in that case, Stairway is still the better song. Although Dark Side is close.Colaalone wrote:I consider the whole album as a single song; its the only real way to listen to floyd.
Let me break it down.
DSOTM > SEX
Alright?
Luis Buñuel wrote:In the name of hypocrites,
doctors have invented the most exquisite form of
torture ever known to man: survival.
STAIRWAY > SEX WITH TWINSColaalone wrote:Aimless... I can tell this is going to get violent...Aimless wrote:Okay, I can buy that. But, in that case, Stairway is still the better song. Although Dark Side is close.Colaalone wrote:I consider the whole album as a single song; its the only real way to listen to floyd.![]()
Let me break it down.
DSOTM > SEX
Alright?
- Colaalone
- Posts: 1660
- Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:57 pm
- Location: Checking into a Las Vegas hotel with the intent of committing capital fraud and a head full of acid
Aimless wrote:STAIRWAY < SEX WITH RAZOR BLADESColaalone wrote:Aimless... I can tell this is going to get violent...Aimless wrote:Okay, I can buy that. But, in that case, Stairway is still the better song. Although Dark Side is close.Colaalone wrote:I consider the whole album as a single song; its the only real way to listen to floyd.![]()
Let me break it down.
DSOTM > SEX
Alright?
QFT
Luis Buñuel wrote:In the name of hypocrites,
doctors have invented the most exquisite form of
torture ever known to man: survival.
QFTColaalone wrote:Aimless wrote:STAIRWAY > YOU HAVING SEX WITH RAZOR BLADES WHILE I SCREW YOUR WIFEColaalone wrote:Aimless... I can tell this is going to get violent...Aimless wrote:Okay, I can buy that. But, in that case, Stairway is still the better song. Although Dark Side is close.Colaalone wrote:I consider the whole album as a single song; its the only real way to listen to floyd.![]()
Let me break it down.
DSOTM > SEX
Alright?
QFT
- paranoid-android
- Posts: 298
- Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:55 am
all I can say is...
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
- Colaalone
- Posts: 1660
- Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:57 pm
- Location: Checking into a Las Vegas hotel with the intent of committing capital fraud and a head full of acid
Aimless wrote:QFTColaalone wrote:Aimless wrote:Stairway > okay that was mean Aimless... WAHHHColaalone wrote:Aimless... I can tell this is going to get violent...Aimless wrote:Okay, I can buy that. But, in that case, Stairway is still the better song. Although Dark Side is close.Colaalone wrote:I consider the whole album as a single song; its the only real way to listen to floyd.![]()
Let me break it down.
DSOTM > SEX
Alright?![]()
![]()
![]()
QFT
Quoted for no real reason
Luis Buñuel wrote:In the name of hypocrites,
doctors have invented the most exquisite form of
torture ever known to man: survival.
Here's a good oneColaalone wrote:Aimless wrote:QFTColaalone wrote:Aimless wrote:Stairway > okay that was mean Aimless... WAHHHColaalone wrote:Aimless... I can tell this is going to get violent...Aimless wrote: Okay, I can buy that. But, in that case, Stairway is still the better song. Although Dark Side is close.![]()
Let me break it down.
DSOTM > SEX
Alright?![]()
![]()
![]()
QFT
Quoted for no real reason
Stairway < Aimless
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- DirtyDishSoap
- Posts: 9484
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
- Gender: Male
Pink Floyd sucks too...pretty sure ive said that over and over...
Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.

