I'm not saying it is okay. But it isn't homophobic. Being offended by it because you think it implies you are a homo is homophobic. Now, is it a bait or flame...maybe. That is why the report is still open.eddie2 wrote:So telling someone to what was it.
Suck my balls or lick my balls is not ok if you say so.
[CC4] KORT vs AKA 29-12 - Final 7/16
Moderator: Clan Directors
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
-
chemefreak
- Posts: 3451
- Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:30 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Columbus (Franklin Park), Ohio
Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 13-5(Gen Ach Medal for the best poem)

братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
-
HardAttack
- Posts: 1935
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:15 pm
Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 13-5(Gen Ach Medal for the best poem)
someone should mute this parrot...eddie2 wrote:So telling someone to what was it.
Suck my balls or lick my balls is not ok if you say so.
LEGENDS of WAR
Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 13-5(Gen Ach Medal for the best poem)
ok thankyou,chemefreak wrote:I'm not saying it is okay. But it isn't homophobic. Being offended by it because you think it implies you are a homo is homophobic. Now, is it a bait or flame...maybe. That is why the report is still open.eddie2 wrote:So telling someone to what was it.
Suck my balls or lick my balls is not ok if you say so.
i thought it was was closed when nicky appologised for changing it.
Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 13-5(Gen Ach Medal for the best poem)
eddie trys to get people in his clan
but no one is a fan
mostly because he gets people banned
oh eddie when will you see
your clan will never be in the top three
now when you get your butt beat
make sure to take a seat
best i got
but no one is a fan
mostly because he gets people banned
oh eddie when will you see
your clan will never be in the top three
now when you get your butt beat
make sure to take a seat
best i got
-
chemefreak
- Posts: 3451
- Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:30 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Columbus (Franklin Park), Ohio
Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 13-5(Gen Ach Medal for the best poem)
Did pixar change clans again? What is that 4? 5? I hope TNC had him tested before letting him jump into bed with them!

братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 13-5(Gen Ach Medal for the best poem)
You what?eddie2 wrote:Ah ok reported again.niMic wrote:eddie and caffeine sitting in a tree...iAmCaffeine wrote:Do it to me instead, I can be so much worse than Eddie.

Highest score: 3772
Highest rank: 15
Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 13-5(Gen Ach Medal for the best poem)
Hey you shut your mouth when you're talking with me.chemefreak wrote:Did pixar change clans again? What is that 4? 5? I hope TNC had him tested before letting him jump into bed with them!
Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 13-5(Gen Ach Medal for the best poem)
He met the standards. And I don't think that type of comment is called for.chemefreak wrote:Did pixar change clans again? What is that 4? 5? I hope TNC had him tested before letting him jump into bed with them!
- fishydance
- Posts: 991
- Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:28 am
- Gender: Female
- Location: Mini-soda (basically southern Canada)
Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 14-5
Okay folks, lets get this back on topic. This is thread is for KORT vs AKA game discussions.
Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 14-5(Gen Ach Medal for the best poem)
Hey, Eddy...Hey Eddy!!!! (apols to bad 50s rock bands)
I Like to Rhyme but
time is short
Bogged down in muck
and the bog is KORT
They weren't ALL bad
tho some Mods seemed bought
Some of the ancestors shoulda
thort to abort
Clan Wars Rankle
and Clan Wars prickle
(tho I don't miond the poetry)
it tends to re-cycle
You did well, eddie
Got in Kort's Face
but the hand AKA got was
Tens, not Aces...
Kill you all later...twas interestinig!!!
I Like to Rhyme but
time is short
Bogged down in muck
and the bog is KORT
They weren't ALL bad
tho some Mods seemed bought
Some of the ancestors shoulda
thort to abort
Clan Wars Rankle
and Clan Wars prickle
(tho I don't miond the poetry)
it tends to re-cycle
You did well, eddie
Got in Kort's Face
but the hand AKA got was
Tens, not Aces...
Kill you all later...twas interestinig!!!
Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 14-5(Gen Ach Medal for the best poem)
Question for AKA leaders...
Game 12837488
2013-06-20 20:38:36 - dorsettrob received 1 troops for holding ?
2013-06-20 20:38:36 - dorsettrob received 3 troops for 2 regions
2013-06-20 20:38:38 - dorsettrob deployed 4 troops on ?
2013-06-20 20:38:40 - dorsettrob assaulted ? from ? and conquered it from Rodion
2013-06-20 21:38:36 - dorsettrob ran out of time
Username:
dorsettrob Last visited:
Thu Jun 20, 2013 09:19 pm
So, he was online next 40 minutes after starting the turn, but ran out of time without getting card.
My question is, does AKA considers purposely running out of time like allowed strategy in this war or like forbidden strategy in this war?
Also, my question is very simple, so please give simple answer, no need to escalate more drama about this. I am personally ok with both answers, the only purpose of this question is to know opinion of opponent clan. I would not like that KORT plays this war with not using running out of time option (when we have strategically good chance for it) and then I see in other games AKA is using it, so purpose of this question is to clarify which is AKA's official opinion about intentionally running out of time in order to not get card?
Game 12837488
2013-06-20 20:38:36 - dorsettrob received 1 troops for holding ?
2013-06-20 20:38:36 - dorsettrob received 3 troops for 2 regions
2013-06-20 20:38:38 - dorsettrob deployed 4 troops on ?
2013-06-20 20:38:40 - dorsettrob assaulted ? from ? and conquered it from Rodion
2013-06-20 21:38:36 - dorsettrob ran out of time
Username:
dorsettrob Last visited:
Thu Jun 20, 2013 09:19 pm
So, he was online next 40 minutes after starting the turn, but ran out of time without getting card.
My question is, does AKA considers purposely running out of time like allowed strategy in this war or like forbidden strategy in this war?
Also, my question is very simple, so please give simple answer, no need to escalate more drama about this. I am personally ok with both answers, the only purpose of this question is to know opinion of opponent clan. I would not like that KORT plays this war with not using running out of time option (when we have strategically good chance for it) and then I see in other games AKA is using it, so purpose of this question is to clarify which is AKA's official opinion about intentionally running out of time in order to not get card?

- jetsetwilly
- Posts: 515
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:31 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: United Kingdom
Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 14-5(Gen Ach Medal for the best poem)
It would seem to be a very odd deliberate move in a flat rate game.
Don't forget the official rules only apply to Nukes and Escalating.
Don't forget the official rules only apply to Nukes and Escalating.
"Deliberately timing out in Escalating and Nuclear games to avoid taking a spoil will not be tolerated by any players.
This is not a common occurrence and we do not expect to see it happen at all but a rule should be in place to prevent abuse.
If a team breaks this rule the game must be re-made. (unless the wronged clan want the game to stand)
If a clan repeatedly breaks the rule then an escalating scale of punishment will apply."

- iAmCaffeine
- Posts: 11699
- Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 pm
Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 14-5(Gen Ach Medal for the best poem)
He could have lagged out. Profiles often say one is logged in a while after they have actually logged out. I think it depends on whether one actually clicks 'log out' or just closes the browser/tab.
Just a possibility.
Just a possibility.

Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 14-5(Gen Ach Medal for the best poem)
There once was a forum on CC.
It's point was to clash for victory.
Conversations got heated.
People said, "You Cheated";
And things got rather unruly.
So a poem the mods said to write.
They thought that it'd end the fight;
But now the flaming did rhyme.
It's such a waste of their time;
And the thread is a ghastly sight.
It's point was to clash for victory.
Conversations got heated.
People said, "You Cheated";
And things got rather unruly.
So a poem the mods said to write.
They thought that it'd end the fight;
But now the flaming did rhyme.
It's such a waste of their time;
And the thread is a ghastly sight.
Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 14-5(Gen Ach Medal for the best poem)
Not very likely he timed out, considering he kept taking turns in other games in between. If there's no rule against it it doesn't matter anyway.
Last edited by niMic on Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Highest score: 3772
Highest rank: 15
- trinicardinal
- Posts: 2911
- Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:59 am
- Location: On a Tropical Island - Coconut anyone?
Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 13-5(Gen Ach Medal for the best poem)
that could definitely have been phrased bettercooldeals wrote:He met the standards. And I don't think that type of comment is called for.chemefreak wrote:Did pixar change clans again? What is that 4? 5? I hope TNC had him tested before letting him jump into bed with them!
10:16:35 ‹Ace Rimmer› haven't looked at work in ages
10:42:43 ‹Sackett58› fine, I'll take my panties elsewhere
10:42:43 ‹Sackett58› fine, I'll take my panties elsewhere
- Razorvich
- Head Chatter

- Posts: 5175
- Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:28 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: I'm lost........no Idea where I am....
Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 14-5(Gen Ach Medal for the best poem)
OMG...a serious question about the war...thank you josko thank you...finally...back on topicjosko.ri wrote:Question for AKA leaders...
Game 12837488
2013-06-20 20:38:36 - dorsettrob received 1 troops for holding ?
2013-06-20 20:38:36 - dorsettrob received 3 troops for 2 regions
2013-06-20 20:38:38 - dorsettrob deployed 4 troops on ?
2013-06-20 20:38:40 - dorsettrob assaulted ? from ? and conquered it from Rodion
2013-06-20 21:38:36 - dorsettrob ran out of time
Username:
dorsettrob Last visited:
Thu Jun 20, 2013 09:19 pm
So, he was online next 40 minutes after starting the turn, but ran out of time without getting card.
My question is, does AKA considers purposely running out of time like allowed strategy in this war or like forbidden strategy in this war?
Also, my question is very simple, so please give simple answer, no need to escalate more drama about this. I am personally ok with both answers, the only purpose of this question is to know opinion of opponent clan. I would not like that KORT plays this war with not using running out of time option (when we have strategically good chance for it) and then I see in other games AKA is using it, so purpose of this question is to clarify which is AKA's official opinion about intentionally running out of time in order to not get card?
Dors is one of my fellow clan leaders, and I can say that this is out of character and is not one of the tactics used in our clan. He must have had a problem, or has just missed the end turn, i will find out more for you and send you a PM.
RAZ
Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 14-5(Gen Ach Medal for the best poem)
Timing out in flat rate games is not against the rules.
It seems the poetry contest has turned into a flame fest instead. This was not the intention, and it is not fair to target one person.
Where do we go from here ?
Do you want the contest to run its course, (there will be some I can't enter) Or do the Leaders of both clans want me to close this thread down ? and I can update the scores as they come in ?
I will lock this until a decision is made.
It seems the poetry contest has turned into a flame fest instead. This was not the intention, and it is not fair to target one person.
Where do we go from here ?
Do you want the contest to run its course, (there will be some I can't enter) Or do the Leaders of both clans want me to close this thread down ? and I can update the scores as they come in ?
I will lock this until a decision is made.
Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 14-5(Gen Ach Medal for the best poem)
The decision has been made to permanently lock the thread.Nicky15 wrote:Timing out in flat rate games is not against the rules.
It seems the poetry contest has turned into a flame fest instead. This was not the intention, and it is not fair to target one person.
Where do we go from here ?
Do you want the contest to run its course, (there will be some I can't enter) Or do the Leaders of both clans want me to close this thread down ? and I can update the scores as they come in ?
I will lock this until a decision is made.
-
chemefreak
- Posts: 3451
- Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:30 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Columbus (Franklin Park), Ohio
Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 29-12 - Final 7/16
Moved to completed. Privs removed. Dropbox updated. Medals issued.

братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++