Who's next?
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Re: Who's next?
aye
rish
Bollocks.
rish
Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
- rishaed
- Posts: 1051
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
- Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Re: Who's next?
Are you now my multi? :shiver:
My creepy multi impersonator....
My creepy multi impersonator....
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Re: Who's next?
nope
I'm still waiting for my chicken wings......
I'm still waiting for my chicken wings......
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
- rishaed
- Posts: 1051
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
- Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Re: Who's next?
you mean my reverse multi?
Me too!
Me too!
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

- darth emperor
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:45 pm
Re: Who's next?
no
yeeeeeeesus christ aka chicken wings
yeeeeeeesus christ aka chicken wings
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Re: Who's next?
wings? mebbe yes
darf
darf
Re: Who's next?
nononononoonononoonononononono.........yes.
A man, not a boy, yet boyish, but not a boy nor a girl...... a man quite simply, but not manly, but neither is he girly, he's a........ he's got a dick! Is that enough?
Say that in one breath!
A man, not a boy, yet boyish, but not a boy nor a girl...... a man quite simply, but not manly, but neither is he girly, he's a........ he's got a dick! Is that enough?
Say that in one breath!
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Re: Who's next?
That is a hard one to follow...
and a man should never ask, "Is that enough?"
Richard Head started out the board meeting by saying,
"Welcome, my name is Richard Head, just call me Dick."
dash ing emp roar
and a man should never ask, "Is that enough?"
Richard Head started out the board meeting by saying,
"Welcome, my name is Richard Head, just call me Dick."
dash ing emp roar
Re: Who's next?
Godsmack.
velvecarrots
Bollocks.
velvecarrots
Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
- rishaed
- Posts: 1051
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
- Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Re: Who's next?
Una Problema Senor Chang,
oVo
oVo
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Re: Who's next?
nope yup
buttocks
buttocks
- rishaed
- Posts: 1051
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
- Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Re: Who's next?
Hes absent at the moment. I think some buttocks were calling him....
oVo I think he should be back soon
oVo I think he should be back soon
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Re: Who's next?
now
the handlebar man
the handlebar man
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Re: Who's next?
yes I think
d_emp
d_emp
Re: Who's next?
nope in both ways, I was referring to rich's signature
A dark dark dark, owl owl owl, with wings wings wings, as rich rich rich, as Quirk's hair!
(I think I covered quite a lot of people there)
A dark dark dark, owl owl owl, with wings wings wings, as rich rich rich, as Quirk's hair!
(I think I covered quite a lot of people there)
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Re: Who's next?
Whatever.
Godsmack
Bollocks.
Godsmack
Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Re: Who's next?
nope
daft excavator
daft excavator
Re: Who's next?
"whatever" means "yes" from now on. So I will say nonewhatsoever
The kitty ovo always guesses will be next.
The kitty ovo always guesses will be next.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Re: Who's next?
weird.
ovo
Bollocks.
ovo
Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Re: Who's next?
weirder
Chicken wings, chicken wings, just 1 dollar a piece, buy now and get a Detroit Red Wings shirt for free!
Chicken wings, chicken wings, just 1 dollar a piece, buy now and get a Detroit Red Wings shirt for free!
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
