Who's next?
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Re: Who's next?
BORG
BORG
Bollocks.
BORG
Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Re: Who's next?
YES!
deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemp
deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemp
- rishaed
- Posts: 1051
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
- Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Re: Who's next?
Quite Correct.
Quirky Quacky Serbia
Quirky Quacky Serbia
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Re: Who's next?
No, just Quirky.
ArchAssassN
ArchAssassN

"Zungguzungguguzungguzeng"
-Yellowman
pancakemix wrote:Quirk, you are a bastard. That is all.
Re: Who's next?
no assman
emp
emp
Re: Who's next?
I don't think so.
lackattack
Bollocks.
lackattack
Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Re: Who's next?
oh yeash
deep mper
deep mper
Re: Who's next?
oh noo
the chicken wings
the chicken wings
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Re: Who's next?
I'm not quirky.
five for fighting
Bollocks.
five for fighting
Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Re: Who's next?
perky not quirky
darnemp
darnemp
Re: Who's next?
in a way, but no
I said "chicken wings"! Why don't you take my order?? This is a resturant isn't it?
I said "chicken wings"! Why don't you take my order?? This is a resturant isn't it?
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Re: Who's next?
Nerp.
Serbia
Serbia

"Zungguzungguguzungguzeng"
-Yellowman
pancakemix wrote:Quirk, you are a bastard. That is all.
Re: Who's next?
Ah, so you want the chicken wings too? Mine are still in the oven and they said it would be done sometime during the next 24 hours.
I'm just sitting here, waiting for my chicken wings
I'm just sitting here, waiting for my chicken wings
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Re: Who's next?
No diced chicken or wings here.
oVo
oVo

"Zungguzungguguzungguzeng"
-Yellowman
pancakemix wrote:Quirk, you are a bastard. That is all.
Re: Who's next?
I'm not quirky.
five for fighting
Bollocks.
five for fighting
Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
- rishaed
- Posts: 1051
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
- Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Re: Who's next?
Welll.... Serbia are you actually trying to guess correctly ):
Along that Note I will call Mr. Monkey aka Andy to the platform.
Along that Note I will call Mr. Monkey aka Andy to the platform.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Re: Who's next?
I'm no monkey.
lackattack
Bollocks.
lackattack
Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Re: Who's next?
yebbers
d_e
d_e
