TOP 500 Doubles League [WINNER: ARTUR1 & SNUSLEPPA]
Moderator: Tournament Directors
- alex_white101
- Posts: 1992
- Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:05 am
-
roadwarrior
- Posts: 186
- Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:44 am
Well I will be making some trips this week and next too and I would prefer not to. I do think that 10 games are too many and if agreeable, the tournament can drop a game or 2 from the list to help out.GloriousL wrote:I would like to start the last 3 remaining games of round 1 in the tournament as soon as possible. The reason is that I (and many others?) will have limited play time in July for vacations and it would be good to have the initial rounds done by then.
What do you guys think?
In my opinion, 8 games are more than enough to determine the first 3 from each group.
RW
Sorry for the late response, but I'm on a business trip abroad in Germany. I have only limited time and I concentrate on my games as first priority. I will update standings etc. on Sunday.
Regarding the two teams not wanting to continue the League, they will not be replaced. We played too many games and at this stage a reserve team would make no sense. In order to define the first three teams in the most possible correct way, those matches will be played between the rest of the teams (as a doubles match with two teams). Ruben/Blind and Scorba/Ron will get 0 points for those matches. The other two teams will share 6 and 2 points; the winner gets 6 points, the looser 2 points. In that way we will complete the group matches.
In line with Glorious' wish I will open rest of the games (including those waiting for Ruben/Blind and Scorba/Ron) on Sunday. Please check the forum and join the matches from Sunday night on. Those who wait for Ruben/Blind and Scorba/Ron for the matches 6 & 7, please drop the existing matches. I will open new doubles matches with two teams!
Regarding the two teams not wanting to continue the League, they will not be replaced. We played too many games and at this stage a reserve team would make no sense. In order to define the first three teams in the most possible correct way, those matches will be played between the rest of the teams (as a doubles match with two teams). Ruben/Blind and Scorba/Ron will get 0 points for those matches. The other two teams will share 6 and 2 points; the winner gets 6 points, the looser 2 points. In that way we will complete the group matches.
In line with Glorious' wish I will open rest of the games (including those waiting for Ruben/Blind and Scorba/Ron) on Sunday. Please check the forum and join the matches from Sunday night on. Those who wait for Ruben/Blind and Scorba/Ron for the matches 6 & 7, please drop the existing matches. I will open new doubles matches with two teams!
-
roadwarrior
- Posts: 186
- Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:44 am
Did you read my remarks?
Hey Selin,
By opening the games on Sunday, you are depriving me from playing because I already said that I am making some trips this week and next too.
RW
By opening the games on Sunday, you are depriving me from playing because I already said that I am making some trips this week and next too.
RW
Re: Did you read my remarks?
You may enter when you are back.roadwarrior wrote:Hey Selin,
By opening the games on Sunday, you are depriving me from playing because I already said that I am making some trips this week and next too.
RW
Since we defined the rules at the beginning of the League, I don't like the idea of cutting two matches. Some teams at 4th or even 5th place still have the chance to be qualified for the next round. And those last two games are critical in that sense.
Sorry, but we can't change the predefined number of matches at this stage. That wouldn't be fair for some teams.
- Capt Killroy
- Posts: 448
- Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:54 am
- Capt Killroy
- Posts: 448
- Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:54 am
- mortalhorton
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:42 pm
o-----------------------------o---o---o---o---o---o---o---o---o---o---o-----o
| Group D - Fight 4 More | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |10 |Total|
o-----------------------------o---o---o---o---o---o---o---o---o---o---o-----o
| Subjekt & Teylen | 6 | 2 | 2 | 0 | 6 | 6 | | | | | 22 |
| daz_840 & Mortalhorton | 0 | 2 | 6 | 6 | 0 | 2 | 0 | 6 | | | 20 |
| Master Chief & LazarusLong | | 0 | | 2 | 2 | 6 | 6 | | | | 16 |
| Matt2006 & AngryAnderson | | 6 | 0 | 2 | 0 | 2 | 2 | 2 | | | 14 |
| Scorba & Ronaldinho | | 6 | | 0 | 6 | 0 | | 0 | 0 | 0 | 12 |
| Sesar & Oelek | 2 | 0 | | 6 | 2 | 0 | | | | | 10 |
o-----------------------------o---o---o---o---o---o---o---o---o---o---o-----o
hey selin how come it says we have 20 points but if you add up mine & daz's points it should be 22
| Group D - Fight 4 More | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |10 |Total|
o-----------------------------o---o---o---o---o---o---o---o---o---o---o-----o
| Subjekt & Teylen | 6 | 2 | 2 | 0 | 6 | 6 | | | | | 22 |
| daz_840 & Mortalhorton | 0 | 2 | 6 | 6 | 0 | 2 | 0 | 6 | | | 20 |
| Master Chief & LazarusLong | | 0 | | 2 | 2 | 6 | 6 | | | | 16 |
| Matt2006 & AngryAnderson | | 6 | 0 | 2 | 0 | 2 | 2 | 2 | | | 14 |
| Scorba & Ronaldinho | | 6 | | 0 | 6 | 0 | | 0 | 0 | 0 | 12 |
| Sesar & Oelek | 2 | 0 | | 6 | 2 | 0 | | | | | 10 |
o-----------------------------o---o---o---o---o---o---o---o---o---o---o-----o
hey selin how come it says we have 20 points but if you add up mine & daz's points it should be 22
mortalhorton wrote:o-----------------------------o---o---o---o---o---o---o---o---o---o---o-----o
| Group D - Fight 4 More | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |10 |Total|
o-----------------------------o---o---o---o---o---o---o---o---o---o---o-----o
| Subjekt & Teylen | 6 | 2 | 2 | 0 | 6 | 6 | | | | | 22 |
| daz_840 & Mortalhorton | 0 | 2 | 6 | 6 | 0 | 2 | 0 | 6 | | | 20 |
| Master Chief & LazarusLong | | 0 | | 2 | 2 | 6 | 6 | | | | 16 |
| Matt2006 & AngryAnderson | | 6 | 0 | 2 | 0 | 2 | 2 | 2 | | | 14 |
| Scorba & Ronaldinho | | 6 | | 0 | 6 | 0 | | 0 | 0 | 0 | 12 |
| Sesar & Oelek | 2 | 0 | | 6 | 2 | 0 | | | | | 10 |
o-----------------------------o---o---o---o---o---o---o---o---o---o---o-----o
hey selin how come it says we have 20 points but if you add up mine & daz's points it should be 22
Even I may do mistakes.
Corrected now.
.
Week 7 Group C Match 2
Jonsvoll and misscrystal won...
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=361398
Jonsvoll and misscrystal won...
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=361398
Jonsvoll wrote:Week 7 Group C Match 2
Jonsvoll and misscrystal won...
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=361398
updated
.
Selin, I thought you would replace Brazil map with some other map for round 2. But I still see the Brazil Map in the Round 2 Schedule. Is it going to change?Selin wrote:Arctic is match 9, but we can choose another map for the next round, no problem. Also there are some new maps on final forge, maybe they will be quenched until the next round.AndrewB wrote:Brazil map in no cards is not the best choice to play. Only South is possible to hold, anything else has 3-4 borders.
Arctic (or maybe some other map) would work the best for the no cards. Would it be possible to change it for the the next round?

I just prepared the tables for Round 2 to save time later.AndrewB wrote:Selin, I thought you would replace Brazil map with some other map for round 2. But I still see the Brazil Map in the Round 2 Schedule. Is it going to change?Selin wrote:Arctic is match 9, but we can choose another map for the next round, no problem. Also there are some new maps on final forge, maybe they will be quenched until the next round.AndrewB wrote:Brazil map in no cards is not the best choice to play. Only South is possible to hold, anything else has 3-4 borders.
Arctic (or maybe some other map) would work the best for the no cards. Would it be possible to change it for the the next round?
Like in Top 250 Singles League, I will ask qualified teams for their preferences for Round 2.
.
Exclusive for players with 2000+ points, I opened 10 private matches all with newest three maps, San Francisco, Siege and 8 Thoughts. PM me, if you are interested to join them and I will send you the passwords.
Just write "top 250" as tournament name on Game Finder and click "waiting for players" option to find a list of the matches.
3x San Francisco, 6 players, no card, standard, sequential, 1 chained, 1 adjacent, 1 unlimited,
3x Siege, 6 players, no card, standard, sequential, 1 chained, 1 adjacent, 1 unlimited,
4x 8 Thoughts, 6 players, no card, standard, sequential, 2 chained, 1 adjacent, 1 unlimited.
Have fun
.
Just write "top 250" as tournament name on Game Finder and click "waiting for players" option to find a list of the matches.
3x San Francisco, 6 players, no card, standard, sequential, 1 chained, 1 adjacent, 1 unlimited,
3x Siege, 6 players, no card, standard, sequential, 1 chained, 1 adjacent, 1 unlimited,
4x 8 Thoughts, 6 players, no card, standard, sequential, 2 chained, 1 adjacent, 1 unlimited.
Have fun
.
