I think I am current leader for this GA medal, having 12 out of 22 perfect rounds. is anyone close to that?HighlanderAttack wrote: General Achievement Medals:
“Player with most perfect 3 win rounds”—this one must be reported to HighlanderAttack when the player completes the tourney—report how many times they went 3-0 in a round.
HA's 200th Tourney (Josko.ri Wins)
Moderator: Tournament Directors
Re: PRIZES AND General Achievment MEDALS AVAILABLE FOR HA's2

Re: HA's 200th Tourney--round 22 starts Wednesday
Im hot on your tail with 4 
PM me for an invite to Ikariam, a balanced strategy MMORPG centered on a city-based empire. Help and extra resources from me and an extra tradships and a small science bonus to both of us if you do :-)
- ElricTheGreat
- Posts: 3404
- Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:37 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Montreal, Canada
Re: HA's 200th Tourney--round 22 starts Wednesday
Canada, sunny, flat, unl, no trench
- HighlanderAttack
- Posts: 10746
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:01 am
- Gender: Male
Re: HA's 200th Tourney--round23 starts now
Ekane
Tviorr
BluU
Josko.ri
SirSebstar
General Roy
Hooverball
Kondrad
The Voice
Soka
Briggs1209
Wolfmaster
Turu2001
Kiboyg13
Sbean
Douitashimashite
Lsjucla
Stollmike
Agentcom
Kkelly
ElricTheGreat
Iron Maid
Dako
Lascheves
Demy7
Reptile
Shoop76
Andrewpearce44
Luckywar
Kristijan_mk
Wolf2006
MoB Deadly
Brakh
Dazzla35
GallantPellham
PHYS09
Hiitsmestevie1
Reanimatedlevo
Visigoth
Dapp69er
Theldin
Darth emperor
TheTrueNorth
Selesnya
Hambone
Evil Semp
Woopintroysbutt
Tin Trumpet
Vaicius
Smegal69
Bryan.davis
TheJonah
Lord+Master
.:|SALZ|:.
Xx TrustME xX
Tripitaka
Emperor69
Sniper08
Codierose
Drunkmonkey
Major_Pain
players advancing
Tviorr
BluU
Josko.ri
SirSebstar
General Roy
Hooverball
Kondrad
The Voice
Soka
Briggs1209
Wolfmaster
Turu2001
Kiboyg13
Sbean
Douitashimashite
Lsjucla
Stollmike
Agentcom
Kkelly
ElricTheGreat
Iron Maid
Dako
Lascheves
Demy7
Reptile
Shoop76
Andrewpearce44
Luckywar
Kristijan_mk
Wolf2006
MoB Deadly
Brakh
Dazzla35
GallantPellham
PHYS09
Hiitsmestevie1
Reanimatedlevo
Visigoth
Dapp69er
Theldin
Darth emperor
TheTrueNorth
Selesnya
Hambone
Evil Semp
Woopintroysbutt
Tin Trumpet
Vaicius
Smegal69
Bryan.davis
TheJonah
Lord+Master
.:|SALZ|:.
Xx TrustME xX
Tripitaka
Emperor69
Sniper08
Codierose
Drunkmonkey
Major_Pain
players advancing
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
- reptile
- Posts: 3075
- Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:34 am
- Location: Highest Score: 3191 Highest Rank: 26th
Re: HA's 200th Tourney--round23 starts now
cant find the info on how many people started, but down to 55 ... Great accomplishment for whoever is still in it!
Re: HA's 200th Tourney--round23 starts now
2507 Started on first round.
61 left on start of round 23.
That mean only 2.43% of the starting group
Good luck to all
And I Hope to continue up to the end
61 left on start of round 23.
That mean only 2.43% of the starting group
Good luck to all
And I Hope to continue up to the end
- MoB Deadly
- Posts: 2381
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:07 am
- Gender: Male
- General Roy
- Posts: 2138
- Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:06 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Kongens Lyngby outside Copenhagen in Denmark
Re: HA's 200th Tourney--round23 starts now
Game 11913720 won over GallantPellham
Game 11913713 lost for andrewpearce44
One game to go, but at least I advanced to the next round.
Game 11913713 lost for andrewpearce44
One game to go, but at least I advanced to the next round.

- ElricTheGreat
- Posts: 3404
- Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:37 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Montreal, Canada
Re: HA's 200th Tourney--round23 starts now
Game 11913801 Round 6 ... and I get to advance once more !!!
Re: HA's 200th Tourney--round23 starts now
Hi everybody. Miss me?
“Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
― Voltaire
-
codierose
- Posts: 1561
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:50 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: RANDOMBULLSHIT.ORG
- Contact:
Re: HA's 200th Tourney--round23 starts now
not really
Re: HA's 200th Tourney--round23 starts now
codierose wrote:not really
“Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
― Voltaire
- HighlanderAttack
- Posts: 10746
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:01 am
- Gender: Male
Re: HA's 200th Tourney--round23 starts now
games have been taken down
I will give a day for the five games that are joined to have someone join them
after that the games joined will either have to match up or play me
then we will get the next round going
I will give a day for the five games that are joined to have someone join them
after that the games joined will either have to match up or play me
then we will get the next round going
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
- HighlanderAttack
- Posts: 10746
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:01 am
- Gender: Male
Re: HA's 200th Tourney--round23 starts now
message sent:
First of all do not join games if you have played your three games in round 23
round 23 is still in progress
I have taken down games that have not been joined
there are five games joined but not started so I am giving 24 hours for them to be joined or for the players in them to match up
if not started I will join the games and act as a spoiler
then we can get the next round started
If you are needing to join games there are only five left so you better do so
you have had plenty of time to join this round and if you have not joined any games you will be out of the tourney
First of all do not join games if you have played your three games in round 23
round 23 is still in progress
I have taken down games that have not been joined
there are five games joined but not started so I am giving 24 hours for them to be joined or for the players in them to match up
if not started I will join the games and act as a spoiler
then we can get the next round started
If you are needing to join games there are only five left so you better do so
you have had plenty of time to join this round and if you have not joined any games you will be out of the tourney
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
Re: HA's 200th Tourney--round 22 starts Wednesday
My laptop was stolen, so I don't have excel on this computer and won't be able to update the chart, but here's the stats.
P.S. Anyone know any tricks for finding a stolen laptop? I didn't have lo-jack or anything installed. And there was a pre-boot authentication as well as the usual password before Windows started, so I'm guessing hard drive has been scrubbed and it's getting chopped for parts if not thrown immediately into a dumpster. But just figured I would ask.
Round 1 had 2507
Round 2 had 2057 players, which is 82.050% of the previous round
Round 3 had 1687 players, which is 82.013% of the previous round
Round 4 had 1398 players, which is 82.869% of the previous round
Round 5 had 1147 players, which is 82.046% of the previous round
Round 6 had 932 players, which is 81.255% of the previous round
Round 7 had 776 players, which is 83.262% of the previous round
Round 8 had 642 players, which is 82.732% of the previous round
Round 9 had 543 players, which is 84.579% of the previous round
Round 10 had 450 players, which is 82.873% of the previous round
Round 11 had 385 players, which is 85.556% of the previous round
Round 12 had 325 players, which is 84.416% of the previous round
Round 13 had 274 players, which is 84.308% of the previous round
Round 14 had 226 players, which is 82.482% of the previous round
Round 15 had 193 players, which is 85.398% of the previous round
Round 16 had 166 players, which is 86.010% of the previous round
Round 17 had 142 players, which is 85.542% of the previous round
Round 18 had 116 players, which is 81.690% of the previous round
Round 19 had 105 players, which is 90.517% of the previous round
Round 20 had 94 players, which is 89.524% of the previous round
Round 21 had 82 players, which is 87.234% of the previous round
Round 22 had 68 players, which is 82.927% of the previous round
Round 23 had 61 players, which is 89.71% of the previous round
P.S. Anyone know any tricks for finding a stolen laptop? I didn't have lo-jack or anything installed. And there was a pre-boot authentication as well as the usual password before Windows started, so I'm guessing hard drive has been scrubbed and it's getting chopped for parts if not thrown immediately into a dumpster. But just figured I would ask.
Round 1 had 2507
Round 2 had 2057 players, which is 82.050% of the previous round
Round 3 had 1687 players, which is 82.013% of the previous round
Round 4 had 1398 players, which is 82.869% of the previous round
Round 5 had 1147 players, which is 82.046% of the previous round
Round 6 had 932 players, which is 81.255% of the previous round
Round 7 had 776 players, which is 83.262% of the previous round
Round 8 had 642 players, which is 82.732% of the previous round
Round 9 had 543 players, which is 84.579% of the previous round
Round 10 had 450 players, which is 82.873% of the previous round
Round 11 had 385 players, which is 85.556% of the previous round
Round 12 had 325 players, which is 84.416% of the previous round
Round 13 had 274 players, which is 84.308% of the previous round
Round 14 had 226 players, which is 82.482% of the previous round
Round 15 had 193 players, which is 85.398% of the previous round
Round 16 had 166 players, which is 86.010% of the previous round
Round 17 had 142 players, which is 85.542% of the previous round
Round 18 had 116 players, which is 81.690% of the previous round
Round 19 had 105 players, which is 90.517% of the previous round
Round 20 had 94 players, which is 89.524% of the previous round
Round 21 had 82 players, which is 87.234% of the previous round
Round 22 had 68 players, which is 82.927% of the previous round
Round 23 had 61 players, which is 89.71% of the previous round
Re: HA's 200th Tourney--round23 starts now
Advanced, won 11913753
- TheTrueNorth
- Posts: 1737
- Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:32 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Toronto, Canada
Re: HA's 200th Tourney--round 22 starts Wednesday
there's nothing you can do but don't assume your HDD has been scrubbed.agentcom wrote:My laptop was stolen, so I don't have excel on this computer and won't be able to update the chart, but here's the stats.
P.S. Anyone know any tricks for finding a stolen laptop? I didn't have lo-jack or anything installed. And there was a pre-boot authentication as well as the usual password before Windows started, so I'm guessing hard drive has been scrubbed and it's getting chopped for parts if not thrown immediately into a dumpster. But just figured I would ask.
a very simple pre-boot program run off a flash drive can by-pass, then delete any security.
Re: HA's 200th Tourney--round 22 starts Wednesday
Not really sure how the flash pre-boot would override the hardwired pre-boot authentication ... Besides these guys were thugs. They might have a tech guy, but I'm thinking it's easier for them to toss something or strip something than to go all crazy trying to get into it. I'm actually more worried about them pulling the hard drive out, but I would bet if they know anything they'll scrub that to try to get rid of incriminating evidence rather than try to mine my mostly useless files.TheTrueNorth wrote:there's nothing you can do but don't assume your HDD has been scrubbed.agentcom wrote:My laptop was stolen, so I don't have excel on this computer and won't be able to update the chart, but here's the stats.
P.S. Anyone know any tricks for finding a stolen laptop? I didn't have lo-jack or anything installed. And there was a pre-boot authentication as well as the usual password before Windows started, so I'm guessing hard drive has been scrubbed and it's getting chopped for parts if not thrown immediately into a dumpster. But just figured I would ask.
a very simple pre-boot program run off a flash drive can by-pass, then delete any security.
- HighlanderAttack
- Posts: 10746
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:01 am
- Gender: Male
Re: HA's 200th Tourney--round23 starts now
Round 24 starting soon--been too busy the last week--I have to close out the round with the players that did not get their games and I have had some ideas sent my way.
Look for the next round sometime this weekend.
Look for the next round sometime this weekend.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
- SirSebstar
- Posts: 6969
- Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:51 am
- Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011
Re: HA's 200th Tourney--round23 starts now
random nuclear chained foggy please
- General Roy
- Posts: 2138
- Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:06 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Kongens Lyngby outside Copenhagen in Denmark
Re: HA's 200th Tourney--round23 starts now
I am steering away from nuclear games, so if you include them, please let most be non nuclear.
I prefer Classic non foggy, Feudal Epic foggy (don't mind trench), Age of Realms 2: Magic (foggy, please), and New World foggy.
I prefer Classic non foggy, Feudal Epic foggy (don't mind trench), Age of Realms 2: Magic (foggy, please), and New World foggy.

- reptile
- Posts: 3075
- Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:34 am
- Location: Highest Score: 3191 Highest Rank: 26th
Re: HA's 200th Tourney--round23 starts now
treasure of galapagos, fog, esc, chained
- ElricTheGreat
- Posts: 3404
- Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:37 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Montreal, Canada
Re: HA's 200th Tourney--round23 starts now
Canada /// Sunny, Flat, unl




