20 questions
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Re: 20 questions
Question 1: Is this person an actor?
Answer 1: No
Question 2: Is this person a musician?
Answer 2: No
Question 3: Is this person a politician?
Answer 3: Yes
Question 4: Is this person a man?
Answer 4: Yes
Question 5: Is it President Obama?
Answer 5: No
Question 6: Does this person live in the USA?
Answer 6: No
Question 7: Is this person physically alive today?
Answer 7: No
Question 8: is this person European?
Answer 8: Yes
Question 9: Was this person alive in the 20th century?
Answer 9: Yes
Question 10: Did this person hold office during World War II?
Answer 10: Yes
Question 11: Was the country in which he held office an Axis power?
Answer 11: Yes
Question 12: Was this country fascist?
Answer 12: Yes
Question 13: Is this person Benito Mussolini?
Answer 13: No
Question 14: Is this person Adolf Hitler?
Answer 14: No
Question 15: Is this person Emperor Hirohito?
Answer 15: No
Question 16: Was this person the leader of said fascist country?
Answer 16: No
Question 17: Was he German?
Answer 17: Yes
Question 18: Is this person Joseph Goebbels?
Answer 18: No
Question 19: Was this person Heinrich Himmler?
Answer: 19: No
Last guess everyone!!!
Answer 1: No
Question 2: Is this person a musician?
Answer 2: No
Question 3: Is this person a politician?
Answer 3: Yes
Question 4: Is this person a man?
Answer 4: Yes
Question 5: Is it President Obama?
Answer 5: No
Question 6: Does this person live in the USA?
Answer 6: No
Question 7: Is this person physically alive today?
Answer 7: No
Question 8: is this person European?
Answer 8: Yes
Question 9: Was this person alive in the 20th century?
Answer 9: Yes
Question 10: Did this person hold office during World War II?
Answer 10: Yes
Question 11: Was the country in which he held office an Axis power?
Answer 11: Yes
Question 12: Was this country fascist?
Answer 12: Yes
Question 13: Is this person Benito Mussolini?
Answer 13: No
Question 14: Is this person Adolf Hitler?
Answer 14: No
Question 15: Is this person Emperor Hirohito?
Answer 15: No
Question 16: Was this person the leader of said fascist country?
Answer 16: No
Question 17: Was he German?
Answer 17: Yes
Question 18: Is this person Joseph Goebbels?
Answer 18: No
Question 19: Was this person Heinrich Himmler?
Answer: 19: No
Last guess everyone!!!
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
-
maxfaraday
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:48 am
Re: 20 questions
Was this person Hermann Göring?
From: Karl_R_Kroenen
To: maxfaraday
I have noted this post and if it continues, there will be consequences for you.
To: maxfaraday
I have noted this post and if it continues, there will be consequences for you.
Re: 20 questions
Question 1: Is this person an actor?
Answer 1: No
Question 2: Is this person a musician?
Answer 2: No
Question 3: Is this person a politician?
Answer 3: Yes
Question 4: Is this person a man?
Answer 4: Yes
Question 5: Is it President Obama?
Answer 5: No
Question 6: Does this person live in the USA?
Answer 6: No
Question 7: Is this person physically alive today?
Answer 7: No
Question 8: is this person European?
Answer 8: Yes
Question 9: Was this person alive in the 20th century?
Answer 9: Yes
Question 10: Did this person hold office during World War II?
Answer 10: Yes
Question 11: Was the country in which he held office an Axis power?
Answer 11: Yes
Question 12: Was this country fascist?
Answer 12: Yes
Question 13: Is this person Benito Mussolini?
Answer 13: No
Question 14: Is this person Adolf Hitler?
Answer 14: No
Question 15: Is this person Emperor Hirohito?
Answer 15: No
Question 16: Was this person the leader of said fascist country?
Answer 16: No
Question 17: Was he German?
Answer 17: Yes
Question 18: Is this person Joseph Goebbels?
Answer 18: No
Question 19: Was this person Heinrich Himmler?
Answer: 19: No
Question 20: Was this person Hermann Göring?
Answer: 20: Yes!
Answer 1: No
Question 2: Is this person a musician?
Answer 2: No
Question 3: Is this person a politician?
Answer 3: Yes
Question 4: Is this person a man?
Answer 4: Yes
Question 5: Is it President Obama?
Answer 5: No
Question 6: Does this person live in the USA?
Answer 6: No
Question 7: Is this person physically alive today?
Answer 7: No
Question 8: is this person European?
Answer 8: Yes
Question 9: Was this person alive in the 20th century?
Answer 9: Yes
Question 10: Did this person hold office during World War II?
Answer 10: Yes
Question 11: Was the country in which he held office an Axis power?
Answer 11: Yes
Question 12: Was this country fascist?
Answer 12: Yes
Question 13: Is this person Benito Mussolini?
Answer 13: No
Question 14: Is this person Adolf Hitler?
Answer 14: No
Question 15: Is this person Emperor Hirohito?
Answer 15: No
Question 16: Was this person the leader of said fascist country?
Answer 16: No
Question 17: Was he German?
Answer 17: Yes
Question 18: Is this person Joseph Goebbels?
Answer 18: No
Question 19: Was this person Heinrich Himmler?
Answer: 19: No
Question 20: Was this person Hermann Göring?
Answer: 20: Yes!
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Re: 20 questions
You nailed it on the last question maxfaraday!
Okay now it's your turn. Think of someone. A person. It has to be a human being and someone well known.
Okay now it's your turn. Think of someone. A person. It has to be a human being and someone well known.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
-
maxfaraday
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:48 am
Re: 20 questions
Game on.
From: Karl_R_Kroenen
To: maxfaraday
I have noted this post and if it continues, there will be consequences for you.
To: maxfaraday
I have noted this post and if it continues, there will be consequences for you.
Re: 20 questions
Is it a man?
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
-
maxfaraday
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:48 am
Re: 20 questions
1.Is it a man? YesGillipig wrote:Is it a man?
From: Karl_R_Kroenen
To: maxfaraday
I have noted this post and if it continues, there will be consequences for you.
To: maxfaraday
I have noted this post and if it continues, there will be consequences for you.
Re: 20 questions
Is he a politician?
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
-
maxfaraday
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:48 am
Re: 20 questions
1.Is it a man? Yes
2.Is he a politician? No
2.Is he a politician? No
From: Karl_R_Kroenen
To: maxfaraday
I have noted this post and if it continues, there will be consequences for you.
To: maxfaraday
I have noted this post and if it continues, there will be consequences for you.
Re: 20 questions
Was he alive yesterday?
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
-
maxfaraday
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:48 am
Re: 20 questions
1.Is it a man? Yes
2.Is he a politician? No
3.Was he alive yesterday? No
2.Is he a politician? No
3.Was he alive yesterday? No
Last edited by maxfaraday on Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
From: Karl_R_Kroenen
To: maxfaraday
I have noted this post and if it continues, there will be consequences for you.
To: maxfaraday
I have noted this post and if it continues, there will be consequences for you.
-
ManBungalow
- Posts: 3431
- Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:02 am
- Location: On a giant rock orbiting a star somewhere
-
maxfaraday
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:48 am
Re: 20 questions
huh? no.ManBungalow wrote:Is he alive today?
maybe I misenderstood Gilligip, but I thought he was thinking of someone famous who died last night.
He's not alive today (and how could he be famous if he was born today?).
From: Karl_R_Kroenen
To: maxfaraday
I have noted this post and if it continues, there will be consequences for you.
To: maxfaraday
I have noted this post and if it continues, there will be consequences for you.
-
maxfaraday
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:48 am
Re: 20 questions
1.Is it a man? Yes
2.Is he a politician? No
3.Was he alive yesterday? No
4.Is he alive today? No
2.Is he a politician? No
3.Was he alive yesterday? No
4.Is he alive today? No
From: Karl_R_Kroenen
To: maxfaraday
I have noted this post and if it continues, there will be consequences for you.
To: maxfaraday
I have noted this post and if it continues, there will be consequences for you.
Re: 20 questions
It was just a funny way of asking whether he's alive. Same question as bungalow posted after me really
.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
- Army of GOD
- Posts: 7185
- Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
- Gender: Male
-
maxfaraday
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:48 am
Re: 20 questions
I won't answer that question.Army of GOD wrote:are you a cat?
Serious questions only plz.
From: Karl_R_Kroenen
To: maxfaraday
I have noted this post and if it continues, there will be consequences for you.
To: maxfaraday
I have noted this post and if it continues, there will be consequences for you.
- Victor Sullivan
- Posts: 6010
- Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:17 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Columbus, OH
- Contact:
Re: 20 questions
Has this man made a significant contribution to the society of the United States specifically?
-Sully
-Sully
Beckytheblondie: "Don't give us the dispatch, give us a mustache ride."
Scaling back on my CC involvement...
Scaling back on my CC involvement...
-
maxfaraday
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:48 am
Re: 20 questions
1.Is it a man? Yes
2.Is he a politician? No
3.Was he alive yesterday? No
4.Is he alive today? No
5.Has this man made a significant contribution to the society of the United States specifically? No
2.Is he a politician? No
3.Was he alive yesterday? No
4.Is he alive today? No
5.Has this man made a significant contribution to the society of the United States specifically? No
From: Karl_R_Kroenen
To: maxfaraday
I have noted this post and if it continues, there will be consequences for you.
To: maxfaraday
I have noted this post and if it continues, there will be consequences for you.
-
BGtheBrain
- Posts: 2771
- Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:50 pm
Re: 20 questions
Is English his first language?
-
maxfaraday
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:48 am
Re: 20 questions
1.Is it a man? Yes
2.Is he a politician? No
3.Was he alive yesterday? No
4.Is he alive today? No
5.Has this man made a significant contribution to the society of the United States specifically? No
6.Is English his first language? Yes
2.Is he a politician? No
3.Was he alive yesterday? No
4.Is he alive today? No
5.Has this man made a significant contribution to the society of the United States specifically? No
6.Is English his first language? Yes
From: Karl_R_Kroenen
To: maxfaraday
I have noted this post and if it continues, there will be consequences for you.
To: maxfaraday
I have noted this post and if it continues, there will be consequences for you.
- Victor Sullivan
- Posts: 6010
- Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:17 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Columbus, OH
- Contact:
Re: 20 questions
Is he British?
-Sully
-Sully
Beckytheblondie: "Don't give us the dispatch, give us a mustache ride."
Scaling back on my CC involvement...
Scaling back on my CC involvement...
-
maxfaraday
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:48 am
Re: 20 questions
1.Is it a man? Yes
2.Is he a politician? No
3.Was he alive yesterday? No
4.Is he alive today? No
5.Has this man made a significant contribution to the society of the United States specifically? No
6.Is English his first language? Yes
7.Is he British? Yes
2.Is he a politician? No
3.Was he alive yesterday? No
4.Is he alive today? No
5.Has this man made a significant contribution to the society of the United States specifically? No
6.Is English his first language? Yes
7.Is he British? Yes
From: Karl_R_Kroenen
To: maxfaraday
I have noted this post and if it continues, there will be consequences for you.
To: maxfaraday
I have noted this post and if it continues, there will be consequences for you.
-
maxfaraday
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:48 am
Re: 20 questions
1.Is it a man? Yes
2.Is he a politician? No
3.Was he alive yesterday? No
4.Is he alive today? No
5.Has this man made a significant contribution to the society of the United States specifically? No
6.Is English his first language? Yes
7.Is he British? Yes
8.Is he a soldier? No
2.Is he a politician? No
3.Was he alive yesterday? No
4.Is he alive today? No
5.Has this man made a significant contribution to the society of the United States specifically? No
6.Is English his first language? Yes
7.Is he British? Yes
8.Is he a soldier? No
From: Karl_R_Kroenen
To: maxfaraday
I have noted this post and if it continues, there will be consequences for you.
To: maxfaraday
I have noted this post and if it continues, there will be consequences for you.
