I think Breaking the Girl is RHCPs besst song.RobinJ wrote:Nah I agree with DirtyDishSoap. Californiacation is their best ,pushed closely by Scar Tissue to be fair. However, I also really like My Friends (and most of the others on their greatest hits CD).coconut4paws wrote:Are u a fan too? I actually prefer Scar tissue and Wet Sand.DirtyDishSoap wrote:Concerning Rock, what is the best song EVER?!?!?
Red Hot Chili Peppers- Californication
Personally, I've always loved Nickleback's "How You Remind Me" but the more widely accepted best tracks would have to involve Queen (name any of their songs - all brilliant!), Nircana - probably "Smells Like Teen Spirit" or "Come as You Are" - or the Red Hot Chillis - as said above.
Best Song EVER!?!?!?
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
Re: Best Song EVER!?!?!?

And how could I forget Yellow Ledbetter - Pearl Jam
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
- intrepid454
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:23 pm
- Taff
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:28 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: On the edge of oblivion staring into the abyss!!! And Legion of the Damned.
- Contact:
A complete toss up between:-
Won't Get Fooled Again by the Who
OR
Anarchy in the UK by the Sex Pistols
OR
Down in a Tube Station at Midnight by The Jam
Depends what mood I'm in.
The Pistols is good for listenening to when playing CC though.
Won't Get Fooled Again by the Who
OR
Anarchy in the UK by the Sex Pistols
OR
Down in a Tube Station at Midnight by The Jam
Depends what mood I'm in.
The Pistols is good for listenening to when playing CC though.
http://www.legion-of-the-damned.com/
I'm the lightning that strikes just before you hear the thunder. AAAWHOO! I can't stop killing you!

I'm the lightning that strikes just before you hear the thunder. AAAWHOO! I can't stop killing you!

Re: Best Song EVER!?!?!?
Funnily enough I actually hate that one. I'm a huge fan of the RHCP but I just don't like that one. However, while saying that, most of my friends disagreeunriggable wrote:I think Breaking the Girl is RHCPs besst song.RobinJ wrote:Nah I agree with DirtyDishSoap. Californiacation is their best ,pushed closely by Scar Tissue to be fair. However, I also really like My Friends (and most of the others on their greatest hits CD).coconut4paws wrote:Are u a fan too? I actually prefer Scar tissue and Wet Sand.DirtyDishSoap wrote:Concerning Rock, what is the best song EVER?!?!?
Red Hot Chili Peppers- Californication
Personally, I've always loved Nickleback's "How You Remind Me" but the more widely accepted best tracks would have to involve Queen (name any of their songs - all brilliant!), Nircana - probably "Smells Like Teen Spirit" or "Come as You Are" - or the Red Hot Chillis - as said above.
Highest Score: 2437nmhunate wrote:Speak English... It is the language that God wrote the bible in.
Highest Place: 84
- static_ice
- Posts: 9174
- Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:51 am
- DirtyDishSoap
- Posts: 9484
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Best Song EVER!?!?!?
Not a huge fan but just enough to think they have some of the greatest musiccoconut4paws wrote:Are u a fan too? I actually prefer Scar tissue and Wet Sand.DirtyDishSoap wrote:Concerning Rock, what is the best song EVER?!?!?
Red Hot Chili Peppers- Californication
Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
- Kugelblitz22
- Posts: 496
- Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:36 pm
- Location: Canton
Scarborough Fair with Canticle is the most beautiful song in the entire world.
As for rock though, I would probably go with Stairway to Heaven.
As for rock though, I would probably go with Stairway to Heaven.
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Hmmm...All of those are in the guitar hero games...sheepofdumb wrote:I don't care what he say's in the thread. I only read the thread name. Next time he should clear that up. In that case it would be:
Killer Queen- Queen
Other fav songs:
Spanish castle magic (instrumental)- Jimi Hendrix
Institutionalized- Suicidal Tendencies
Misirlou- Dick Dale
Jessica- The Allman Brothers Band
Iron man- Black Sabbath
NICE!!!
- DirtyDishSoap
- Posts: 9484
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
- Gender: Male
why the hell was this thread bumped 
Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
- stinkycheese
- Posts: 498
- Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:07 pm
- Location: Florida, USA
- DirtyDishSoap
- Posts: 9484
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
- Gender: Male
^ none of those should even be considered the greatest songs of all time...unless your into MTV...
Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.

