Whats your favorite band?
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
I've listened to Akon about 29 times and Taking Back Sunday have 540 plays.ranck3 wrote:Akon/Taking Back Sunday.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fallenepitaph = My photos.
I love my little XT/350D/Kiss N.
I love my little XT/350D/Kiss N.
draca wrote:Psilocbin, u the stuipedest person on here at the moment....
-
dwightschrute
- Posts: 4971
- Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:44 pm
- Location: Monk's Coffee Shop
- I GOT SERVED
- Posts: 1532
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:42 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Good 'ol New England
Meh, different strokes for different folks, I guessPsilocbin wrote:I have, not really my type though, sorry.I GOT SERVED wrote:Well, I do have a somewhat weird taste in music, if you will.
But seriously, you guys haven't heard of Bloc Party?
But anyhoo, interesting taste in music you have on that site. I liked most of the bands on there, but I've never heard of Finch....
-
dwightschrute
- Posts: 4971
- Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:44 pm
- Location: Monk's Coffee Shop
Different strokes eh? I heard that ina song by Sly and the Family Stone. Yeah, I figured they would be on the same side of music as yours, just not close enoughI GOT SERVED wrote:Meh, different strokes for different folks, I guessPsilocbin wrote:I have, not really my type though, sorry.I GOT SERVED wrote:Well, I do have a somewhat weird taste in music, if you will.
But seriously, you guys haven't heard of Bloc Party?![]()
But anyhoo, interesting taste in music you have on that site. I liked most of the bands on there, but I've never heard of Finch....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fallenepitaph = My photos.
I love my little XT/350D/Kiss N.
I love my little XT/350D/Kiss N.
draca wrote:Psilocbin, u the stuipedest person on here at the moment....
-
dwightschrute
- Posts: 4971
- Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:44 pm
- Location: Monk's Coffee Shop
-
dwightschrute
- Posts: 4971
- Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:44 pm
- Location: Monk's Coffee Shop
- static_ice
- Posts: 9174
- Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:51 am
- minihaymanz
- Posts: 267
- Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 4:45 pm
- Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Good choice...they weren't on my favourite list until a couple of months ago.UCAbears wrote:Breaking Benjamin is my favorite band!
I'm gonna have to say I'm split between 4 bands.
First and foremost: As Tall As Lions. These guys are phenominal. I just love em.
Evaline. Again, another amazing band (that im sure noone has heard of)
Explosions In The Sky. A purely instrumental band, they should be heavy considering their name, but they're not at all.
Lastly, Saosin. I have liked these guys for soooo long, not even funny.
