You know that story well, don't ya, Koolio?KoolBak wrote:Same old story......wicked wrote:kbchilla wrote:Creative..... juices...all...drained.....
yeah my head hurts from drinking too much...
the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- areyouincahoots
- Posts: 1794
- Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:34 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: Arkansas
Kylie wrote:You said not for easily affended right!!!!
Well i would like to know all of your opinions on this
[URL=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/2072/be
ar6wx.jpg[/img][/URL]
So you got a picture of Bill and Monica...so?
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
JESUS SAVES!!!PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.
- KoolBak
- Posts: 7413
- Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:03 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The beautiful Pacific Northwest
I dont smoke Winstons!!! My head never hurts...it's just when the ol liver actually kicks in once and a while, my heart almost stops.......thank the gods the life insurance guy is coming by next week.......
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."
Neil Young....Like An Inca
AND:
Neil Young....Like An Inca
AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
- dagreatbroomhead
- Posts: 453
- Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:02 pm
- Location: Maine
#57 I bend in three places and can beckon or accuse. I'm known to make a very good point. What am I?(4)
#58 I am called by many yet I have no name. I am recognized digitally only. What am I?(5)
#59 Which letter comes next in this series?
W-L-C-N-I-T-? (6)
#60 I can be driven, yet have no wheels or feet
Can also be sliced, yet remain complete(3)
#61 I’m there in darkness, but not alight
I’m there in the shadows, but not in sight.(4)
Score leaders
Kingwaffles - 79
johnnyrotten - 46
heavycola - 16
reverend_kyle - 13.5
wicked - 12
Kernal_Kronic - 8
Phobia - 7
Evil pope - 6
JCole200 - 6
Mach - 6
Highborn - 5.5
TitusFinn - 5.5
Subi - 5
Koolbak - 3
hawkeye - 2
#51 What part of a bird, not in the sky, can swim in the ocean, and yet remain dry?(4) it's shadow - reverend_kyle
#52 At both extremes of the day,
I'm the same distance away.
I look the same from each end.
High time you solved me my friend. (2)noon - jophnny
#53 Seen in one form at night, and another by day.
By night I'm at flight, by day used for play.(2) bat - johnny
#54 What is green as grass but grass it's not, white as snow but snow it's not, red as blood but blood it's not, black as coal but coal it's not?(5) blackberry - reverend_kyle
#56 I have eyes but cannot see. I have skin but cannot feel. Parts of me grow while buried. What am I?(3) potato - wicked
#58 I am called by many yet I have no name. I am recognized digitally only. What am I?(5)
#59 Which letter comes next in this series?
W-L-C-N-I-T-? (6)
#60 I can be driven, yet have no wheels or feet
Can also be sliced, yet remain complete(3)
#61 I’m there in darkness, but not alight
I’m there in the shadows, but not in sight.(4)
Score leaders
Kingwaffles - 79
johnnyrotten - 46
heavycola - 16
reverend_kyle - 13.5
wicked - 12
Kernal_Kronic - 8
Phobia - 7
Evil pope - 6
JCole200 - 6
Mach - 6
Highborn - 5.5
TitusFinn - 5.5
Subi - 5
Koolbak - 3
hawkeye - 2
#51 What part of a bird, not in the sky, can swim in the ocean, and yet remain dry?(4) it's shadow - reverend_kyle
#52 At both extremes of the day,
I'm the same distance away.
I look the same from each end.
High time you solved me my friend. (2)noon - jophnny
#53 Seen in one form at night, and another by day.
By night I'm at flight, by day used for play.(2) bat - johnny
#54 What is green as grass but grass it's not, white as snow but snow it's not, red as blood but blood it's not, black as coal but coal it's not?(5) blackberry - reverend_kyle
#56 I have eyes but cannot see. I have skin but cannot feel. Parts of me grow while buried. What am I?(3) potato - wicked
- dagreatbroomhead
- Posts: 453
- Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:02 pm
- Location: Maine
#59 Which letter comes next in this series?
W-L-C-N-I-T-? (6)
#61 I’m there in darkness, but not alight
I’m there in the shadows, but not in sight.(4)
#62 Coats are usually put on to keep warm and dry... and yet!
What type of coat must you always put on only when wet?(5)
#63 A cat has one, a horse two - some animals have more
An elephant has only three - while a crocodile has four.
What are they?(4)
#64 The more you take, the more you leave behind. What are they?(5)
Score leaders
Kingwaffles - 79
johnnyrotten - 46
heavycola - 16
reverend_kyle - 13.5
wicked - 12
Kernal_Kronic - 8
gadgetguy - 8
Phobia - 7
Evil pope - 6
JCole200 - 6
Mach - 6
hawkeye - 6
Highborn - 5.5
TitusFinn - 5.5
Subi - 5
Koolbak - 3
#57 I bend in three places and can beckon or accuse. I'm known to make a very good point. What am I?(4) fonger - hawk eye
#58 I am called by many yet I have no name. I am recognized digitally only. What am I?(5) a phone number - gadgetguy
#60 I can be driven, yet have no wheels or feet
Can also be sliced, yet remain complete(3) golf ball - gadgetguy
W-L-C-N-I-T-? (6)
#61 I’m there in darkness, but not alight
I’m there in the shadows, but not in sight.(4)
#62 Coats are usually put on to keep warm and dry... and yet!
What type of coat must you always put on only when wet?(5)
#63 A cat has one, a horse two - some animals have more
An elephant has only three - while a crocodile has four.
What are they?(4)
#64 The more you take, the more you leave behind. What are they?(5)
Score leaders
Kingwaffles - 79
johnnyrotten - 46
heavycola - 16
reverend_kyle - 13.5
wicked - 12
Kernal_Kronic - 8
gadgetguy - 8
Phobia - 7
Evil pope - 6
JCole200 - 6
Mach - 6
hawkeye - 6
Highborn - 5.5
TitusFinn - 5.5
Subi - 5
Koolbak - 3
#57 I bend in three places and can beckon or accuse. I'm known to make a very good point. What am I?(4) fonger - hawk eye
#58 I am called by many yet I have no name. I am recognized digitally only. What am I?(5) a phone number - gadgetguy
#60 I can be driven, yet have no wheels or feet
Can also be sliced, yet remain complete(3) golf ball - gadgetguy
Last edited by dagreatbroomhead on Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- minihaymanz
- Posts: 267
- Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 4:45 pm
- Location: Hamilton, Ontario

