the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- kingwaffles
- Posts: 718
- Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:05 am
- Location: Pseudopolis Yard, Ankh Morpork, Discworld
- reverend_kyle
- Posts: 9250
- Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
- Location: 1000 post club
- Contact:
- kingwaffles
- Posts: 718
- Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:05 am
- Location: Pseudopolis Yard, Ankh Morpork, Discworld
- kingwaffles
- Posts: 718
- Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:05 am
- Location: Pseudopolis Yard, Ankh Morpork, Discworld
- kingwaffles
- Posts: 718
- Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:05 am
- Location: Pseudopolis Yard, Ankh Morpork, Discworld
- reverend_kyle
- Posts: 9250
- Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
- Location: 1000 post club
- Contact:
- areyouincahoots
- Posts: 1794
- Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:34 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: Arkansas
fair point. Jesus i have ti stop posting in this thread...
I just thought: the science v religion debate is like this. With science you begin with an idea and you test it and test it until you prove it either right or wrong. With religion you accept unquestioningly a lot of frankly astonishing claims and denounce anything, scientific or not, that interferes with that. I know which one i trust.
OK ronnie, why not
I just thought: the science v religion debate is like this. With science you begin with an idea and you test it and test it until you prove it either right or wrong. With religion you accept unquestioningly a lot of frankly astonishing claims and denounce anything, scientific or not, that interferes with that. I know which one i trust.
OK ronnie, why not
- dagreatbroomhead
- Posts: 453
- Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:02 pm
- Location: Maine
lets see if i can make them harder
#51 What part of a bird, not in the sky, can swim in the ocean, and yet remain dry?(4)
#52 At both extremes of the day,
I'm the same distance away.
I look the same from each end.
High time you solved me my friend. (2)
#53 Seen in one form at night, and another by day.
By night I'm at flight, by day used for play.(2)
#54 What is green as grass but grass it's not, white as snow but snow it's not, red as blood but blood it's not, black as coal but coal it's not?(5)
#55 I am a key that cannot open a lock. I live in harmony with many others like me, both black and white. I make a solitary sound when you tickle me. What am I?(3)
Score leaders
Kingwaffles - 79
johnnyrotten - 42
heavycola - 16
Kernal_Kronic - 8
Phobia - 7
Evil pope - 6
JCole200 - 6
Mach - 6
wicked - 6
Highborn - 5.5
TitusFinn - 5.5
Subi - 5
reverend_kyle - 4.5
Koolbak - 3
hawkeye - 2
#47 The more you take away the larger I become. What am I?(4)hole - waffles
#45 My thunder comes before my lightning. My lightning comes before my rain. My rain dries and burns all it touches. What am I?(3)volcano - reverend_kyle
#48 I am a rock group that has four members, all of whom are dead, one which was assassinated. What am I?(4) mount rushmore - phobia
#49 What runs, but never walks, has a mouth but never talks?(2)a river - waffles
#50 Take me out, scratch my head. I am black, but once was red. What am I?match - wicked
#51 What part of a bird, not in the sky, can swim in the ocean, and yet remain dry?(4)
#52 At both extremes of the day,
I'm the same distance away.
I look the same from each end.
High time you solved me my friend. (2)
#53 Seen in one form at night, and another by day.
By night I'm at flight, by day used for play.(2)
#54 What is green as grass but grass it's not, white as snow but snow it's not, red as blood but blood it's not, black as coal but coal it's not?(5)
#55 I am a key that cannot open a lock. I live in harmony with many others like me, both black and white. I make a solitary sound when you tickle me. What am I?(3)
Score leaders
Kingwaffles - 79
johnnyrotten - 42
heavycola - 16
Kernal_Kronic - 8
Phobia - 7
Evil pope - 6
JCole200 - 6
Mach - 6
wicked - 6
Highborn - 5.5
TitusFinn - 5.5
Subi - 5
reverend_kyle - 4.5
Koolbak - 3
hawkeye - 2
#47 The more you take away the larger I become. What am I?(4)hole - waffles
#45 My thunder comes before my lightning. My lightning comes before my rain. My rain dries and burns all it touches. What am I?(3)volcano - reverend_kyle
#48 I am a rock group that has four members, all of whom are dead, one which was assassinated. What am I?(4) mount rushmore - phobia
#49 What runs, but never walks, has a mouth but never talks?(2)a river - waffles
#50 Take me out, scratch my head. I am black, but once was red. What am I?match - wicked
- kingwaffles
- Posts: 718
- Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:05 am
- Location: Pseudopolis Yard, Ankh Morpork, Discworld
SMITH197 wrote:i really i'm torn with all this stuff. The American two party system of government is in and of itself fundementaly flawed. The riffs that divide the two parties and even the internal divides of the parties and counterproductive. For example, Senator Frist plans on introducing a bill to amend the constitution that would make flag burning illegal. Democrats think this is a violation of our basic rights. This move is completly political. When the democrats vote against this bill, they are being "unamerican" and, they "support" the burning of the flag.
Its stupid political moves like this that make it hard for the government to function properly. We need more moderates, more bi-partisan people. People like Mark Warner, or the people behind http://www.unity08.com
YES! Thank you smith! I cannot stand the ridiculousness of the two party system. It stops anything important from getting done well in any shape or form. It ties everything up in stupid political bureaucracy!

Hear hear.kingwaffles wrote:SMITH197 wrote:i really i'm torn with all this stuff. The American two party system of government is in and of itself fundementaly flawed. The riffs that divide the two parties and even the internal divides of the parties and counterproductive. For example, Senator Frist plans on introducing a bill to amend the constitution that would make flag burning illegal. Democrats think this is a violation of our basic rights. This move is completly political. When the democrats vote against this bill, they are being "unamerican" and, they "support" the burning of the flag.
Its stupid political moves like this that make it hard for the government to function properly. We need more moderates, more bi-partisan people. People like Mark Warner, or the people behind http://www.unity08.com
YES! Thank you smith! I cannot stand the ridiculousness of the two party system. It stops anything important from getting done well in any shape or form. It ties everything up in stupid political bureaucracy!
- dagreatbroomhead
- Posts: 453
- Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:02 pm
- Location: Maine
lets see if i can make them harder
#51 What part of a bird, not in the sky, can swim in the ocean, and yet remain dry?(4)
#52 At both extremes of the day,
I'm the same distance away.
I look the same from each end.
High time you solved me my friend. (2)
#53 Seen in one form at night, and another by day.
By night I'm at flight, by day used for play.(2)
#54 What is green as grass but grass it's not, white as snow but snow it's not, red as blood but blood it's not, black as coal but coal it's not?(5)
#56 I have eyes but cannot see. I have skin but cannot feel. Parts of me grow while buried. What am I?(3)
Score leaders
Kingwaffles - 79
johnnyrotten - 42
heavycola - 16
wicked - 9
Kernal_Kronic - 8
Phobia - 7
Evil pope - 6
JCole200 - 6
Mach - 6
Highborn - 5.5
TitusFinn - 5.5
Subi - 5
reverend_kyle - 4.5
Koolbak - 3
hawkeye - 2
#55 I am a key that cannot open a lock. I live in harmony with many others like me, both black and white. I make a solitary sound when you tickle me. What am I?(3)piano key - wicked
#51 What part of a bird, not in the sky, can swim in the ocean, and yet remain dry?(4)
#52 At both extremes of the day,
I'm the same distance away.
I look the same from each end.
High time you solved me my friend. (2)
#53 Seen in one form at night, and another by day.
By night I'm at flight, by day used for play.(2)
#54 What is green as grass but grass it's not, white as snow but snow it's not, red as blood but blood it's not, black as coal but coal it's not?(5)
#56 I have eyes but cannot see. I have skin but cannot feel. Parts of me grow while buried. What am I?(3)
Score leaders
Kingwaffles - 79
johnnyrotten - 42
heavycola - 16
wicked - 9
Kernal_Kronic - 8
Phobia - 7
Evil pope - 6
JCole200 - 6
Mach - 6
Highborn - 5.5
TitusFinn - 5.5
Subi - 5
reverend_kyle - 4.5
Koolbak - 3
hawkeye - 2
#55 I am a key that cannot open a lock. I live in harmony with many others like me, both black and white. I make a solitary sound when you tickle me. What am I?(3)piano key - wicked
- kingwaffles
- Posts: 718
- Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:05 am
- Location: Pseudopolis Yard, Ankh Morpork, Discworld
- reverend_kyle
- Posts: 9250
- Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
- Location: 1000 post club
- Contact:
I think a Warner Feingold ticket would be great actually.TitusFinn wrote:Hear hear.kingwaffles wrote:SMITH197 wrote:i really i'm torn with all this stuff. The American two party system of government is in and of itself fundementaly flawed. The riffs that divide the two parties and even the internal divides of the parties and counterproductive. For example, Senator Frist plans on introducing a bill to amend the constitution that would make flag burning illegal. Democrats think this is a violation of our basic rights. This move is completly political. When the democrats vote against this bill, they are being "unamerican" and, they "support" the burning of the flag.
Its stupid political moves like this that make it hard for the government to function properly. We need more moderates, more bi-partisan people. People like Mark Warner, or the people behind http://www.unity08.com
YES! Thank you smith! I cannot stand the ridiculousness of the two party system. It stops anything important from getting done well in any shape or form. It ties everything up in stupid political bureaucracy!
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
- reverend_kyle
- Posts: 9250
- Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
- Location: 1000 post club
- Contact:
- reverend_kyle
- Posts: 9250
- Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
- Location: 1000 post club
- Contact:
No! No Feingold!reverend_kyle wrote:I think a Warner Feingold ticket would be great actually.TitusFinn wrote:Hear hear.kingwaffles wrote:SMITH197 wrote:i really i'm torn with all this stuff. The American two party system of government is in and of itself fundementaly flawed. The riffs that divide the two parties and even the internal divides of the parties and counterproductive. For example, Senator Frist plans on introducing a bill to amend the constitution that would make flag burning illegal. Democrats think this is a violation of our basic rights. This move is completly political. When the democrats vote against this bill, they are being "unamerican" and, they "support" the burning of the flag.
Its stupid political moves like this that make it hard for the government to function properly. We need more moderates, more bi-partisan people. People like Mark Warner, or the people behind http://www.unity08.com
YES! Thank you smith! I cannot stand the ridiculousness of the two party system. It stops anything important from getting done well in any shape or form. It ties everything up in stupid political bureaucracy!
- reverend_kyle
- Posts: 9250
- Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
- Location: 1000 post club
- Contact:
Why no feingold?TitusFinn wrote:No! No Feingold!reverend_kyle wrote:I think a Warner Feingold ticket would be great actually.TitusFinn wrote:Hear hear.kingwaffles wrote:SMITH197 wrote:i really i'm torn with all this stuff. The American two party system of government is in and of itself fundementaly flawed. The riffs that divide the two parties and even the internal divides of the parties and counterproductive. For example, Senator Frist plans on introducing a bill to amend the constitution that would make flag burning illegal. Democrats think this is a violation of our basic rights. This move is completly political. When the democrats vote against this bill, they are being "unamerican" and, they "support" the burning of the flag.
Its stupid political moves like this that make it hard for the government to function properly. We need more moderates, more bi-partisan people. People like Mark Warner, or the people behind http://www.unity08.com
YES! Thank you smith! I cannot stand the ridiculousness of the two party system. It stops anything important from getting done well in any shape or form. It ties everything up in stupid political bureaucracy!
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
- reverend_kyle
- Posts: 9250
- Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
- Location: 1000 post club
- Contact: